Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled (20412 Views)

PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Toketimt: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
Just like Ameachi complained about CP Mbu then and Jonathan still retained him.

So,Buhari should send a SARS boss that will lick Wike ass!

U dey mind dem jokers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Thats what i said earlier.areas where collation were successfully concluded will be announced.my happiness is that apc performed above my expectations
what is it with APC that you, a south south man will support them so much even when you know they are all the same with the PDP? why not support others parties apart from this two?
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by babasanti: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Toketimt:

Can u swear on the life of ur mother or father (any that is still alive) or both that I am in Osun

is something wrong with you. go to Google and type video of violence in ph bye elections
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Toketimt:

Never. Ekiti is not Rivers. Infact, its the rest of Nigeria and Rivers. Violence, death and blood brought wike and his goons to power. We warned then but u lot were contended because that thug won. Only a fool will think or expect a peaceful election in Rivers as long as Wike is on that seat. Elections just suspended not cancelled. When it resumes, the violence continues and there are indications that APC is leading. Votes don't count in Rivers, why should it start now. Two senators in the kitty. Very soon the third will follow. Wike is the source of problem and violence he himself brought upon Rivers. Only a shameless fool will think he will experience peace. Buhari/Osinbajo should stay clear. This is a battle for the Rivers people themselves. Wike must fall.
but you do know that in a free and fair election with wike as pdp flag bearer and amaechi for APC, wike will still win 70/30. Do u knw?
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2018
APC won the election. Even if it's conducted 1000 times APC will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
but you do know that in a free and fair election with wike as pdp flag bearer and amaechi for APC, wike will still win 70/30. Do u knw?
Sir,we dont know that because wike will never allow free and fair polls.infact since 1999,odili introduced violence to rivers polls.if its to be free and fair,ill say 52/48.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:
APC won the election. Even if it's conducted 1000 times APC will still win.
Your right my brother.even the results that were not affected by violence showed apc winning.i think wike connived with observers to induce the suspension.you rarely comment but all your comments are truthful

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Abagworo(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
As a man with my ears on the ground as far as Rivers State is concerned Wike will not find it easy to go for 2nd tenure. Many of his ground troops have left out of dissatisfaction as the free money they expected couldn't come. Civil servants and pensioners are highly aggrieved as they have been owed for months but scared of voicing their plights to the world and most of the road works are given to Northerners from Sokoto instead of Rivers people. The ones given to Rivers people is usually his Obio-Akpo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
wingmanII:

So so stupidly childish. Amachree is now a superman and your hero thug? Remove SARS and let's see if he can step out of his house.
So you now agree that pdp is violent and thuggish in rivers abi yet you talk as if its only apc.sars or no sars,ojukaye is feared by the entire rivers pdp.his coming to power has frightened pdp.in 2015 when apc were playing peaceful politics,you guys were quiet.now that there outmatching pdp,you found your biased voices

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:
As a man with my ears on the ground as far as Rivers State is concerned Wike will not find it easy to go for 2nd tenure. Many of his ground troops have left out of dissatisfaction as the free money they expected couldn't come. Civil servants and pensioners are highly aggrieved as they have been owed for months but scared of voicing their plights to the world and most of the road works are given to Northerners from Sokoto instead of Rivers people. The ones given to Rivers people is usually his Obio-Akpo brothers.
Your on ground sir.wike is a dictator and will never change.amaechi is bad and corrupt but wike is far worse
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by BeijinDossier: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
PDP won the election and will stil win even the election is conducted a million times. APC thought they could use federal forces to intimidate Rivers people. Rivers people hates anything APC

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Toketimt: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
babasanti:

is something wrong with you. go to Google and type video of violence in ph bye elections

U made an accusation, I asked you to swear. U didnt instead challenging me on another. Are u OK? U and Google should kiss my arsse. Am sure if u want to ffuck ur wife, u will ask Google. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Toketimt: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:

Don't fall for lies being peddled by crooks loyal to wike. Has wike himself ever allowed free and fair elections?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by chrischukszy01(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
They thought is Yoruba land dey ma do anyhow, APC no get level for SS n SE!!!
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2018
BeijinDossier:
PDP won the election and will stil win even the election is conducted a million times. APC thought they could use federal forces to intimidate Rivers people. Rivers people hates anything APC
Am disappointed in you.from the results coning out before it was cancelled,who was leading?
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
chrischukszy01:
They thought is Yoruba land dey ma do anyhow, APC no get level for SS n SE!!!
Oga,apc get levels oh if not they wouldnt have lead.one thing you pdp supporters fail to understand is that rivers poll is always violent.yesterday poll was a glimpse of how next year will be.if pdp do not genuinely agree to a peaceful poll,the violence will be too much.pdp can never churn out ridiculous figures again for pdp.if pdp wins,the margin will be narrow.this means buhari has won the polls with the successful checkmate of rivers rigging
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by BeijinDossier: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Am disappointed in you.from the results coning out before it was cancelled,who was leading?

Rivers is PDP 100%. I am a stakeholder here in the state. I came into the state because of the election and we saw the manipulation by APC police and army, that was why the election was cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Rivers is PDP 100%. I am a stakeholder here in the state. I came into the state because of the election and we saw the manipulation by APC police and army, that was why the election was cancelled.

Nonso, 100% bawo? Which Party controls 2 Senatorial seats in River state? Una no dey shame to lie? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by chrischukszy01(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,apc get levels oh if not they wouldnt have lead.one thing you pdp supporters fail to understand is that rivers poll is always violent.yesterday poll was a glimpse of how next year will be.if pdp do not genuinely agree to a peaceful poll,the violence will be too much.pdp can never churn out ridiculous figures again for pdp.if pdp wins,the margin will be narrow.this means buhari has won the polls with the successful checkmate of rivers rigging
Oga have u been to rivers and some of the eastern part during election, den u go confirm say dem no get level nobody with eastern blood wanna identify with APC.na federal might dem dey use, so no level for dem.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by freshvine(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Wike purportly create the bye election to know the intention of APC, SARS and INEC towards the 2019 general election. He got the message live and direct.

Rivers May boil until apc hands off for the economy to be
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by arsenal33: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Ojiofor:
Where are those celebrating criminality before?
APC can''t rig successfully in SS and SE.
So where does PDP rig successfully?
Sorry I forgot, PDP introduced rigging

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2018
BeijinDossier:

So you didnt see the manipulation by pdp in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
freshvine:
Wike purportly create the bye election to know the intention of APC, SARS and INEC towards the 2019 general election. He got the message live and direct.

Rivers May boil until apc hands off for the economy to be
Wike didnt create anything.it was always going to be violent as far as pdp wants violence.he already saw the intentions during the 2016 rerun polls.this is how 2019 polls will be if wike doesnt agree to a peaceful poll.pdp can never alllocate bogus figures again in rivers
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Oga have u been to rivers and some of the eastern part during election, den u go confirm say dem no get level nobody with eastern blood wanna identify with APC.na federal might dem dey use, so no level for dem.
Oga,your funny.i visit rivers frequently,apc is strong there.apc no get levels but they have 2 senators,8 assmbly members and 3 reps seat.some lgas like eleme,tai,khana,gokana,oyigbo,ikwerre,omuma,opobo are dominated by apc.dont say what you know not of
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Ojiofor: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
arsenal33:
So where does PDP rig successfully?
Sorry I forgot, PDP introduced rigging

APC have been rigging successfully in parts of north and south-west.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Toketimt: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Stakeholder that lack facts. APC has 2 senatorial seats out of 3 yet u opened ur mouth to claim APC not on ground. U are a joker.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Enice(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2018
wingmanII:
The rivers state governor has been complaining about the SARS commander, Fakorede yet the IG still retains him there. Buhari is a very dishonest hypocrite for not sacking the IGP
Yeah, the way GEJ sacked PC Mbah when he and PEJ terrorized Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by MrSly(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
royallord1:
Hmmmmmm...
The APC knows if they had proceeded with the nastiness the played in other elections today in rivers.. Hmmmm just like in d days of moses... indeed the rivers will turn red

They have saved faced as well as inadvertently shot them selves in the foot.. They have shown their hands and legs for their dirty jobs... Na to chop them clean mouth remain...

Anti peoples congress (APC) is dead on arrival in rivers... Indeed dead in the core and crannies of south-south Nigeria..

And south east. It is only born slaves in the waste that worship their Fulani master.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by MrSly(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
AAA593:
read below
Simply tell us that APC lost that election and had to instruct INEC to cancel it.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Akpuoru: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations to APC. This suspension is after voting and happened during collation. PHALGA is not the property of Azubuike Nmerekini. People rejected the imposition of Azubuike's son. Their plan was to have the election cancelled seeing they lost.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Toketimt:

Don't fall for lies being peddled by crooks loyal to wike. Has wike himself ever allowed free and fair elections?
it not lies. That is just the truth, The south has pdp in their blood, It is pdp or apga that is just it
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
it not lies. That is just the truth, The south has pdp in their blood, It is pdp or apga that is just it
You lie sir.no party owns anything,na their papa property? Many people down south hate pdp,we dont carry politics on our head.you were encouraging me not to fan apc or pdp yet your with one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun / 2023: Peter Obi Should Stop Dragging Church Into Politics – Okowa / “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.