Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled (20408 Views)

PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Akpuoru:
Congratulations to APC. This suspension is after voting and happened during collation. PHALGA is not the property of Azubuike Nmerekini. People rejected the imposition of Azubuike's son. Their plan was to have the election cancelled seeing they lost.
That is just it.most people dont seem to understand
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Sir,we dont know that because wike will never allow free and fair polls.infact since 1999,odili introduced violence to rivers polls.if its to be free and fair,ill say 52/48.
then you will agree wit me that the election that brought ameachi to power in 2007 was not free and fair?
is wike in control of security agencies and inec that he can stop a free election?

Can't the police be made to assure a free, fair and credible election devoid of violence?

the truth is that APC are not ready for a free election to because they will lose and pdp have that innate want for violence.

Bt why was buhari elected of not to change things and how election is conducted?

let mr president assent his signature for a change of election time table. It will go a long way in reducing 'fake' election
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by luggy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
useless and terrorist APC
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

You lie sir.no party owns anything,na their papa property? Many people down south hate pdp,we dont carry politics on our head.you were encouraging me not to fan apc or pdp yet your with one of them
Yes, the south do not like the pdp bt the apc is not an option to them. So it is pdp or apga.
By the way i am choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. So i choose the lesser Evil.
Bros, am from akwa ibom state which is in the south and i can tell you we don't like apc
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by galaxy2020(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
They think Rivers is Ekiti or any other SW states, where they can only talk without action? Them for continue na, if spirit no de fear, why e de waka for only night?
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by royallord1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrSly:

And south east. It is only born slaves in the waste that worship their Fulani master.
I tell u
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by Toketimt: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
it not lies. That is just the truth, The south has pdp in their blood, It is pdp or apga that is just it

Crap. So those not in PDP in the south are from the moon.
Re: Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled by ifiokjohn(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Toketimt:

Crap. So those not in PDP in the south are from the moon.
"in a family not everybody will follow the right part. They must be a black sheep, so those not in pdp or apga are black sheeps".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Releases State Budget First Time Since 2014 / Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation / Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.