Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... (1114 Views)

FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Hongbenga(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have resumed, Buhari writes National Assembly ~#CHOCHOtv

President Buhari on Saturday sent a letter to the Senate and the House of Representatives, informing the
federal lawmakers that he has resumed his duties as President upon the completion of his 10-working-day leave.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement made available to journalists.

Buhari wrote the letter titled “Resumption of Office” shortly after he returned to Nigeria from London, the United Kingdom where he remained throughout the vacation period.

The President’s letter to the National Assembly read, “In
compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as
amended), I write to intimate the Senate (House of
Representatives) that I have resumed my functions as the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from today, Saturday 18th August, 2018,after my vacation.

“Please accept, Distinguished Senate President, (Hon.Speaker, House of Representatives)the assurances of my highest consideration.”

https://mobile.facebook.com/composer/mbasic/?csid=de44a6e2-e0b5-d3d3-6db0-9f33f601780d&view_overview&av=100002018929867&eav=AfYcCvvd5XCfHdxn7yBiSgAteTKTeLKu19-1s08PTCrc9q5zJ6ne7RbPtg3ez8ydFSo&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr

1 Like

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Butterflyle0: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Baba looking fresh and sharp.

Na dem dey rush am grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Solowande(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Papa dey dey, oyoyo. Nigeria is better off without Buhari and APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by LuciferKristi: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Caption is misleading. Almajihari can't spell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by greatdreamer(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lord, I pray that let there be no killings of Nigerians by Fulani as this jahadist returnes.

1 Like

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Racoon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Welcome back! And the game continues. smiley
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by otokx(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
What is the point writing to a National Assembly that is on holiday?
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Welcome back and I hope you take responsibility for your failures

Your coup and that of Oshiomole failed while you were away

I hope you will tell your lieutenants to stop the assault on NASS and democracy itself and let’s get back to the business of Government

If not for the support of the executive branch there is no way any political party chairman let alone Oshiomole can talk down on senators of the federal republic of Nigeria the way he does

I am sure in due course Nigerians will find out why Oshiomole made a 2 day trip to London last week!
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Ever8054: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
news headlines will change by tomorrow.......BREAKING.... Fulani herdsmen killed and injure many in Ogun state "....the president is yet to react....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Humblega(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2018

D lion is back to the jungle

And let the antelopees go into hidden.

Or else......

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Lomprico2: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just tell us u are coming all out against saraki and you'll also drag ekweremadu while you are at it.
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by adeniyi3971(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Buhari again? please go back to your vacation or whatever! allow competent hands to lead! thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Peacecore: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
greatdreamer:
Lord, I pray that let there be no killings of Nigerians by Fulani as this jahadist returnes.
Na ur PDP cronies d kill in order to achieve cheap political point
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by PennywysCares(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Who cares
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Afamed: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2018
otokx:
What is the point writing to a National Assembly that is on holiday?
The office of the president is not on holiday. Without writing the NASS, it's assumed he hasn't resumed officially.
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by RevenGeMission: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm

Baba don come , all the Mofos ti ja paa

EVEN if NASS is on holiday , Saraki canceled his own holiday in hajj , he can't stay away from Nigeria , and he is in Emergency meeting with his deputy ...No peace for the wicked , No rest of mind for the motherfuckers

And for the Idiots who are saying trash about Buhari's return, we know you didn't expect him to come back alive , your mouth pieces like ThiefYose , Femi Fraudi TheifYode and co have since gone silent , Not because they were intimidated but because they've accepted that whomever God has annointed , speaking nonsense against the person does not change who, what , where the Person is

Die young now and save Nigerian Army the effort to wipe out your race ...

1 Like

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by StillX10(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2018
He has come back to disorganise everything again
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Corrinthians(m): 3:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Baba looking fresh and sharp.

Na dem dey rush am grin
Watch how dem go rush am even for this thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by Corrinthians(m): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2018
StillX10:
He has come back to disorganise everything again
By "everything", you mean THE PLANS OF THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA abi? grin

I pray he disorganises them a thousand times, amen. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by StillX10(m): 4:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
By "everything", you mean THE PLANS OF THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA abi? grin

I pray he disorganises them a thousand times, amen. grin
ok
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by FarahAideed: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Why is he in a hurry to resume? So he can spoil the good job Osinbanjo has done in 10 days ...I swear Buhari is a useless leader
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by greatdreamer(m): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Peacecore post=70405956]Na ur PDP cronies d kill in order to achieve cheap political point[/quot
Fulani na PDP?
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by ManirBK: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Looters , enemies of prosperous Nigeria , rapacious , greedy and egocentric Nigerians and politicians working at crossroads against the progress and unity of Nigeria would starts developing cold frets now with the arrival of un-diluted integrity and transparent leader in person of indefatigable President Mohammadu Buhari . Let's PMB haters go and drink Hydrogen Tetraoxosulphate (vi) acid (H2SO4).
Re: I Have Resumed, Buhari Writes National Assembly... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Let him know sir! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Ben Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial race / If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? / Berom Are Not Terrorist's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.