Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: I Am Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: I Am Back (391 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: I Am Back by thegeniusmedia: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday sent a letter to the Senate and the House of Representatives, informing the federal lawmakers that he has resumed his duties as President upon the completion of his 10-working-day leave.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement made available to journalists.

Buhari wrote the letter titled “Resumption of Office” shortly after he returned to Nigeria from London, the United Kingdom where he remained throughout the vacation period.

The President’s letter to the National Assembly read, “In......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/08/18/buhari-to-national-assembly-i-have-resumed-office/

Re: Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: I Am Back by Ever8054: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
honestly speaking he should have remain there... nigeria will start boiling again now that he is back....I bet you Fulani herdsmen will strike tomorrow to welcome him back... I just tire for this man aswear

Re: Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: I Am Back by OAM4J: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1)

China’s Debt Traps Around The World Are A Trademark Of Its Imperialist Ambitions / Saraki Is Free Of Any Wrongdoing In SGBN. A Must Read! / (PHOTO) APC RALLY IN OSUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.