Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2019: “i’m Out To Better The Lives Of My People” – Uwaoma Nwokonneya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: “i’m Out To Better The Lives Of My People” – Uwaoma Nwokonneya (434 Views)

I’m Out To Consolidate On Obiano’s Achievements –soludo / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / “i’m Out For Free, Fair And Credible Election” – President Buhari Assures Uk Pri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: “i’m Out To Better The Lives Of My People” – Uwaoma Nwokonneya by Metrixnews: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Lady Blessing Uwaoma Nwokonneya has officially declared to her interest in contesting to represent Isiala Ngwa North and South federal constituency in the national assembly come 2019 on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Addressing the mammoth crowd that had gathered at the Ntigha Uzo Primary school, Lady Nwokonneya said her interest is born out of the fact that “as women have the responsibility of securing their children, I am a woman and know the needs of my people.”

She decried the dilapidated state of roads in the constituency, stressing that if she is elected, she will use her contact to attract good roads to the area, adding that “I’m out to better the lives of my people and attract development.

According to Uwaoma, “during my tour to the wards, I noticed our roads are not motorable, I promise to get a grader in my name, hire an operator that and position it to ensure that our roads are graded.

I’m coming out for our youths. It touches my heart to see our youths struggle for crumbs. I’m going there to provide jobs to our youths.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2018/08/2019-im-out-to-better-the-lives-of-my-people-attract-development-uwaoma-nwokonneya/

Re: 2019: “i’m Out To Better The Lives Of My People” – Uwaoma Nwokonneya by amaniro: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2018
End up doing nothing, typical Nigerian politics.

(1) (Reply)

On Trump Calling Buhari ‘lifeless’: Nigerians Ask Pdp To Take A Sit Because It T / Breaking News: Apc Primary Schedule / The Ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, On Monday Fixed Prices For Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.