Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (38241 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hopebringer:

I can't raise a child that would act so crudely

That 2 year old belong in a conservation along with other wildlife
So they all say.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
It is not the child's fault rather it is the school at fault. You don't leave a baby with a toddler unmonitored. Because they don't really understand good versus evil at this age yet they get envious and can be quite vicious.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Roon9(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Someone posted this same news earlier though..
Op, you are also supporting the woman's claim of calling a 2year old child a demon? Haba!.. A child that might not even know the consequence of his action? Nawa o..
The woman sef, see how fvck word litter her post.. That one alone proves her irresponsibility and aggressive manner and trait.. What sort of woman calls another's kid a demon?
A child that probably damaged his cake with a knife because they've not yet known how dangerous it is? A child that gets angry when another child picks his own toy? Haba.. This one must have been caused by 'toy war'.. It is common among children.. I have seen where one child hit another with that shaking stuff when he got provoked.. She should just sue the school for neglect but the other parents should also sue her for using 'insultive and damaging' words on their child.
No child is a demon.. It is society that makes them one
Come back here when you have your own Child dear

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Hopebringer: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
So they all say.

It's not in the saying it's in the actions

I wasn't raised to bite babies as a toddler so I do not know how to raise a child this way.

I am of the opinion that not everyone should be married or a parent

But I intend being married and rasiing children and they will not be this Savage

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hopebringer:

It's not in the saying it's in the actions

I wasn't raised to bite babies as a toddler so I do not know how to raise a child this way.

I am of the opinion that not everyone should be married or a parent

But I intend being married and rasiing children and they will not be this Savage
Amen

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
The 2 years old child is evil.

His or her parents go hear am, later in future. They will laugh it off me, saying he doesn't know what he is doing.. OK o.. But Later they will understand that kid is a demon.

May God help them..

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kids do the craziest thing.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
How do you leave kids unsupervised? The caregiver should be blamed for negligence. Some babies bite, especially when others pick their stuffs. It doesn't make them evil or wicked. They are just babies.I know very sweet kids that bite.

I would be very angry if something like this happened to my kid sha.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
victorian:
The 2 years old child is evil.

His or her parents go hear am, later in future. They will laugh it off me, saying he doesn't know what he is doing.. OK o.. But Later they will understand that kid is a demon.

May God help them..
Hmm. The kid is a demon. Will you say the same thing if you had a child that bites or you would try to make sure (s)he stops it?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Haaa! Jesu oko ijo! How come day care people weren't there to intervene? Abi they are the perpetrators ni?

Whichever way, the daycare is liable. They just breached the duty of care they owe you and your baby!

And yes! Who raised that little demon? Whew! Beating a sleeping child blue black like that! Chai! Men are scummbags right from the womb! shocked

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
ogorwyne:

Hmm. The kid is a demon. Will you say the same thing if you had a child that bites or you would try to make sure (s)he stops it?

His parents apparently have done a bad job of raising him so far ! Normal people teach their children to desist from harming others whether he/she does so by biting or hitting. Aggression expressed towards others, like this little madam experience, didn't start today. You stop them as soon as they start! Besides, its a reflection of the things his parents do too. Whew! He coil have killed her nau! Whew!

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by DrTonitee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
I feel ur pains. but be rest assured, your baby's face is gonna look Much more better. The face heals well.
Your major worry, this doesn't repeat itself to any other child. Direct your anger at the school authorities.
And be rest assured we all be joining you to shout fvck, fvck, fvck.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Op, you are also supporting the woman's claim of calling a 2year old child a demon? Haba!.. A child that might not even know the consequence of his action? Nawa o..
The woman sef, see how fvck word litter her post.. That one alone proves her irresponsibility and aggressive manner and trait.. What sort of woman calls another's kid a demon?
A child that probably damaged his cake with a knife because they've not yet known how dangerous it is? A child that gets angry when another child picks his own toy? Haba.. This one must have been caused by 'toy war'.. It is common among children.. I have seen where one child hit another with that shaking stuff when he got provoked.. She should just sue the school for neglect but the other parents should also sue her for using 'insultive and damaging' words on their child.
... Nairaland Sha....it's so easy to type..... Oga, drop your baby at a daycare and go back to get this same story...let's see your reaction....

The lady is obviously angry.....that's y u are seeing the F word everywhere....... What if he had killed her.......

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
ogorwyne:

God forbid, I will have a child that bites!
When my child is growing in my womb I will always decree good things and behavior in his or her life and all through their growing years. There is power in words. None of my kids will bite anyone. Heavens forbid.

I won't even drop any of my kids in daycare. I will personally protect them and take care of them, until they start school.. And my God will Make sure such children don't come close to mine. Infact I will select very good schools for them.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Czarugo007: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Those guys paid to take care of the babies,what were they doing?
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:

I heard that world war z part 2 is still having a few slots remaining for 'real life zombies'.. you, sarki and the rest of the bmcs and zombies shovld quickly apply o.. i heard the pay is more than that 30k stipend you are earning
why always savage? gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
Probably because the 9 months old baby chanted "Sai Baba".

Now anybody who chants Sai Baba is been attacked both on the internet and off internet.

Surely they shall attack. But whosoever that shall attack us for chanting SAI BABA shall die for our sake.

Sai Baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Arysexy:
Afonja evil baby

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
2yr old nd this brutal?.... Smack his ass terribly nd tk him to rehab

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by SURElee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which day care centre is that? How many staff work there that another child will attach a baby like this and the care givers will not know till it will get to this stage?

The care giver or centre should be sued so they can sit up. They are either ready to do what they are paid for which is to mind babies welfare or they pay for their negligence.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Hopebringer: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Liftedhands:
Amen

Thank you dear

And Amen

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:

How does a 2yr old do this? This is extreme. If it were your child with all this marks on her body, you would be mad. A 9month old that cannot defend herself.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by WesBreezy: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Gang activities now at baby levels? Who knows if the 9months old child have led his troop to the 2yr old guy's territory before and the 2yr old nigga went back to hunt him in his territory unannounced
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by careidon: 3:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by skillzbae(f): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Some of this daycare nannies are something else. My son almost rolled down from the staircase when his nannies were watching films, he left the class and they didn't know, it was a pupil in the school that saw him and screamed, till he stopped, there was a day I went to pick him, his head,eyes were swollen, my daughter said it was another child that hit him with a toy and she tried to tell the nanny and the nanny drove her out that she is too over protective of her brother, she's 5 years older than him, when she said so, I told her that the nanny was only joking, another time, my hubby went to pick him, he entered, played with other kids, carried my son, went downstairs to greet the admin, went back upstairs and the nannies were still sleeping, imagine if it was a kidnapper, that was his last day there. Heard alot of funny stories with other parents too. It's not everyone that should run a daycare, u have to be super sensitive and at alert.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2018
END TIME CHILD

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by JaneTee: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
End time baby cry

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Carribbeanqun: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
I find it hard to believe these bites are from a two year old. The mum should call d police on the daycare centre for proper investigation. It may be a cover up. It's highly unbelievable.
Re: 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) by Nostradamus: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
That 2-yr-old mora4cka is a demon.the witchcraft in him should be beaten out by men of FSARS,forget all the oyinbo some nairalanders dey talk.That 2-yr-old nigga is evil and shouldn't be around kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Does Photoshoot With Her PhD Thesis / Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) / Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.