Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics (38070 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Customs Intercepts Man At Indian Airport With Pythons, Tortoises, Monkey (Pix) / FRSC Releases Road Use Manual For The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by John902(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407773:

See Wailers mentality!
So it should be left alone and not to be completed cos a previous government started it?!
Kids EVERYWHERE!!
una go beat una self.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by bewla(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2018
mrAMG:

It’s because of people like you that obtaining visa nowadays has become gruesomely difficult
yea as u go true back door
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by tiwiex(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:
This government keep working on abandoned projects and delivering them. Good job to PMB. A lot of youth need to commend this man for doing what no government in Nigeria has done. We are not where we want to be but we will definitely get there. Talk less and do more is the key. Government is all about continuity.

you need a brain check if you dont mind i can pay for your treatment

if i where you, i would delete this post. You just showed your ignorance sir. Make research before you make comments. I bet if you are a graduate, your project was a copy and paste one. How can you say renovation? There is a brand new terminal built and abandon by the past administration, this government employed the services of Chinese construction company to do a thorough job on it. I can bet that you have never fly to or out of Abuja airport.

Common. Abandoned by the last administration? It was started by the last administration and construction was still ongoing till baton changed hands. The Chinese firm was employed by the previous administration. I would say work was at least 50% completed. Not taking away credit for completion. At no time did GEJ abandon the project. Let's stop making it look like GEJ did absolutely nothing. Even the APC abandoned that narrative a while back.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by COMPAQ(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
I know this is just 4 pictures and there are probably more aspects of the airport not shown, but my first response was its this the best that we can come up with??
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Bank532: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Please don’t mind the title, it’s actually a new airport project, not renovated....
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Bank532: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
COMPAQ:
I know this is just 4 pictures and there are probably more aspects of the airport not shown, but my first response was its this the best that we can come up with??

That the airport looks like this, is corruption...
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Bank532: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2018
tiwiex:

Common. Abandoned by the last administration? It was started by the last administration and construction was still ongoing till baton changed hands. The Chinese firm was employed by the previous administration. I would say work was at least 50% completed. Not taking away credit for completion. At no time did GEJ abandon the project. Let's stop making it look like GEJ did absolutely nothing. Even the APC abandoned that narrative a while back.
You’re right
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ilochukwuka: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Otunnegithere:

Thank you Stella Oduah
Thank you GEJ

Now I know that some of you has lost sense of reasoning and judgement.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Bank532: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:

Oga how did Jonathan initiate this project?? You guys never give up

It was Jonathan that started the project, this airport project commenced since 2014
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Printerscanner: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
mrAMG:

It’s because of people like you that obtaining visa nowadays has become gruesomely difficult

What are you obtaining visa for? To traffic hard drugs and your sisters for prostitution abroad? Or you want to go to a German hospital to go and die and then resurrect after 8 days like imPatience Jonathan? Or you want to go for tummy tuck which cost Stella Obasanjo her stealing and looting life? My friend keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Almaiga: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2018
kazyhm:
Smh.......Now i know for sure this is a country that can't be redeem from nonentities

Projects that was awarded when ?

I think we the youths are more foolish than fools and drunk in mediocre that will rather sell the reasoning part of our brain for meagre

This IPOB must wail over any good project this Administration did.

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Bank532: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:
This government keep working on abandoned projects and delivering them. Good job to PMB. A lot of youth need to commend this man for doing what no government in Nigeria has done. We are not where we want to be but we will definitely get there. Talk less and do more is the key. Government is all about continuity.

if i where you, i would delete this post. You just showed your ignorance sir. Make research before you make comments. I bet if you are a graduate, your project was a copy and paste one. How can you say renovation? There is a brand new terminal built and abandon by the past administration, this government employed the services of Chinese construction company to do a thorough job on it. I can bet that you have never fly to or out of Abuja airport.

Bro, you’re correct by saying it’s not renovated, it’s a brand new Airport terminal, but it was never abandoned, work has been going on it since the start of the project in 2014, and it is Chinese’s government that is financing the project, so there’s no way China construction company can not be the contractor. I work with the company, so I give you facts
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Almaiga: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by foreshore(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
PMB#SAIBABA2019 don deliver in less than 3 years more than 16 years of looting and stealing PDP.

APC rat identified here!!!
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ijaya123: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
12345baba:
project wey jona start

With his personal money?
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Viola2017: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
GEJ and his team went for this, did everything to see it start, paid in full; if you doubt argue with your Google. PMB should just think up something, something tangible and meaningful before he leaves office in 2019. His min. of Agric told journalists that they have enough rice to flood the market but they don't have enough bag to bag the rice; some People will still blindly be supporting these senseless men. They should just think up something meaning for once, after all we the masses will enjoy it last last that's if hunger never kill us finish when they are busy chasing Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Almaiga:

This IPOB must wail over any good project this Administration did.

jest aside, Frankly speaking how that project was contructed and funded by CCECC not the nonsense you re talking about
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Jaideyone(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Ahmeduana:

That project was initiated and fully paid for by Jonathan administration.
just like the recession was fully paid for and initiated by the Jonathan government

werey

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2018
mrAMG:

It people like you that is ‘hating” Nigeria to a ‘halt”.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
OVIHINNO:
my broda why is it that all the projects awarded during the 16 yrs rule of PDP are been completed now? Dont u think that calls for critical thinking?

What are you talking about ? if you want to be daft, be at the corner of your room. You know nothing about Govt in Nigeria.

How long do you think this project should take and when did they start

You people will emotionally ditch this country in eternal doom
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Almaiga: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2018
kazyhm:

jest aside, Frankly speaking how that project was contructed and fund by CCECC not the nonsense you re talking about

Either it was done and constructed by CCECC, ICPC, DHL, BBC, CNN, the facts remain that, Buhari did it for the benefit of Nigerians. grin grin

Nigerian's are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by hardywaltz(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

This is Jonathan's fully paid project dumb ass. Sai Baba likes to claim other people's achievement but blame others for his misfortune. Useless man.

Keep lying to urself.
Jonathan paid with which money?
Go and check the capital votes in 2014 and 2015 budgets and sum up all the so called projects fully paid by GEJ and ask urself if GEJ is paying for these projects using his gratuity.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:
can you tell me the difference between award and execute?

You re lost in confusion. You think in reverse.......You dont know, you dont want to know and you won't know. instead of asking some pertinent questions you instead blindly just into a flame of shame jubilation in celebration of ignorance.

The project was funded by CCECC and only God knows the detail of such deal.......let me tell you.....if care is not taking you and your children unborn 'll labour for peanut under CCECC for years to operate that Terminal (Chinese Terminal)
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Almaiga:

Either it was done and constructed by CCECC, ICPC, DHL, BBC, CNN, the facts remain that, Buhari did it for the benefit of Nigerians. grin grin

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Now how understand your condition.....You need help
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by brodalikeme(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
When the airport was shutdown / activities reduced for renovation , some idiots kept complaining

Airport was shut down to renovate a new building?
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by brodalikeme(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2018
kazyhm:
Smh.......Now i know for sure this is a country that can't be redeemed from nonentities

Projects that was awarded when ?

I think we the youths are more foolish than fools and drunk in mediocre that will rather sell the reasoning part of our brain for meagre

Many of these BMC will labour for peanut under CCECC to operate that Terminal...........Be celebrating your slavery agreement with Burukutu

Honestly I am speechless, someone is even alluding that it was during the closure of the airport that all these was achieved. I’m in awe of the specie of humans in Nigeria.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
just like the recession was fully paid for and initiated by the Jonathan government

werey
Is it Jonathan that cause the recession or your clueless empty headed president that refuses to appoint ministers for good 8 months?
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by kazyhm(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
brodalikeme:

Honestly I am speechless, someone is even alluding that it was during the closure of the airport that all these was achieved. I’m in awe of the specie of humans in Nigeria.

We need education in the country. The ingnorant majority is our problem not the mediocre is power
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Jaideyone:

werey
I never new you are orangutans lineage!
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Naajjii:

How many OBJ's projects did Jonathan completed in his 8 years in the presidency. Abuja- kaduna rail, Abuja light rail, Abuja International airport terminal all done by this govt , we are witnessing ports congesion because alot of people especially farmers are exporting products than before and it looks like there are other rail projects and roads going on around the country.
By the way am not APC or PDP fan because they are same thing.
Are you talking to me?
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by Ahmeduana(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
OVIHINNO:
and what happened? My dear u need to check ur records properly. Nothing works under PDP, period! PDP were only good at sharing/patronizing/paying for jobs without the jobs been done. 16 yrs they couldn't fix an airport? Shame!
In my place there is a saying that the mouth of liar doesn't bleeds, but yours is bleeding profusely!! Kindly clean your mouth Mr.
Re: Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics by keneck1: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
ironheart:

what naysayers need is nothing but pity, they are just so frustrated by the milestones so far,Nigeria shall be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow Bus Rams Into Fuel Tanker On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (pics) / Where Can I Rent A Car In Nigeria / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.