Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua (35189 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Sard(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2018
bluefilm:

Yes na.

Na banky cause am.

When you allow everything about you to be posted on the social media, then you have invited the whole world to take part in your life.

There's no privacy again for them.

So people will continue to ask such intrusive questions until banky and his wife can take it no more.

Something tells me they might even come to the social media one day to explain to people why they haven't conceived yet.

Yes, it is that bad.

You've made some salient points.

However, they're both celebrities and they need to keep their fans engaged or else they'll go into the oblivion like many before them.

Although I am not too conversant with their activities, I doubt they've an ongoing project that may keep their talking about them. So in my opinion, this may just be their way of ensuring fan engagement.

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Sard(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2018
HelpMySoul:

Do you think everyone that knows how to read and write are intelligent? Many Nigerians are still illiterates and backward.
You're right. So many unintelligent, educated individuals.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by jolyment: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Pvin:
Children comes from God

Come not comes
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by lastempero: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2018
I love this couple smiley They are not noise makers like other yeyebrities.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Obierika(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone that can't impregnate a woman, is that one worthy to be called a husband?

Something tells me that Banky is starving Adesua sex.

I was actually expecting a comment from a womb-watcher and l was not disappointed.

Mind your business!!!
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2018
bluefilm:

Yes na.

Na banky cause am.

When you allow everything about you to be posted on the social media, then you have invited the whole world to take part in your life.

So people will continue to ask such intrusive questions until banky and his wife can take it no more.

Something tells me they might even come to the social media one day to explain to people why they haven't conceived yet.

Yes, it is that bad.
The questions are not intrusive. It is OUR right!!
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
dannzy30:
you and who
We the monitoring spirits
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by lekkan(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Immediately I saw this post, it was your name I was looking for with this same comment

�����
Konji kee you there grin grin
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone that can't impregnate a woman, is that one worthy to be called a husband?

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by micheal1777: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2018
They both look awesome as a couple
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerians are insatiable people.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by bluefilm: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:

The questions are not intrusive. It is OUR right!!

You mean it's your right to be intruding into other people's lives uninvited?

Well, I'm so sorry for you.

I pray that you will become a celeb one day.

Only then will you see that it was never your moral rights to be intruding into people's business anyhow.

Well, it's not your fault.

I blame social media plus the celebs themselves too.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by flixmarts: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
nice
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by innocential3032(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2018
I knw is God dat give child oo, buh what are u guys stil waiting for after a year of marriage and stil no sign of pregnancy
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by John902(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2018
bluefilm:

Yes na.

Na banky cause am.

Yes, it is that bad.
he still wants to b relevant
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by tunjijones(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Sard:
Chai! See NLers asking them to give birth in their comments as if those kids are the messiahs Nigerians have been waiting for. Those comments highlight one of the problems we're facing in this part of the world.

Most of us have a herd mentality about marriage which is "get married and start giving birth". It doesn't matter whether you've the resources to take care of kids or not. No one cares if you want to enjoy sex and other things in marriage for a few years without kids.

A few couples that I know that went against the "norm" were pressurized into reducing the duration of their "no kids" time.

We need a change of mentality about many things before the clamoured change can manifest.

Enough of this early morning rant. grin

Oboy Sharap... What's the essence of marriage? Is it not for procreation? Why them marry if them no wan born?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Mosco31: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Why is he not wearing his wedding ring?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by bigpicture001: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2018
I pray God gimme d strength to start posing for pix. it irritates me..now am concerned I may not Evn hv an obituary pix for my family to use,wen d tym comes....
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Kobicove(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

Oboy Sharap... What's the essence of marriage? Is it not for procreation? Why them marry if them no wan born?

Whether dem born or dem no born... how is it the business of the general public? undecided
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by tunjijones(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Kobicove:

Whether dem born or dem no born... how is it the business of the general public? undecided

They are celebrities. Na them make their lives public business no be me.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
bluefilm:

You mean it's your right to be intruding into other people's lives uninvited?

Well, I'm so sorry for you.

I pray that you will become a celeb one day.

Only then will you see that it was never your moral rights to be intruding into people's business anyhow.

Well, it's not your fault.

I blame social media plus the celebs themselves too.
We have always been invited. For example the seminude picture of etomi shared by bankyw in south Africa during the honeymoon...

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Kobicove:

Answered you already
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
bigpicture001:
I pray God gimme d strength to start posing for pix. it irritates me..now am concerned I may not Evn hv an obituary pix for my family to use,wen d tym comes....
They will use your driver's license
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

Don't mind them .... They must born by fire by force
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
W. W. A

Womb Watchers Association, una welldone o!
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by enemyofprogress: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Won't she burn childrens for him?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Witnes: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Sharap there! E no b God dey give pikin, or u no dey hear some marriages of 15, 23 up still bless with d fruit of d womb not to talk of this barely 2yrs? Concern more of yourself and limbo others life style ejo.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by tiredoflife(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Since them don pay am for that buhari one million youth match
Him don change him 1900 jeep
Wen u marry a high maintenance wife u go even sell ur soul to maintain am
Dem don dey go fine fine place go spend
Wen him broke again him go form one million almajiri match ode sad angry angry
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Witnes: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
I purposely opened this trend to read comments of insult on Banky & Adesua not getting pregnant is what to C most like d kids will answer their names. Nigerians with their time 4trivias.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by blackaxe78: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Pvin:
Children comes from God

Lie

It comes from sex! Fvck to be specific

Is it God that give underaged girls kids too?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by blackaxe78: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Won't she burn childrens for him?

grin grin grin

Please burn your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.