Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua (35190 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by oge4real(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2018
zinaunreal:
I got this gut feeling banky is gay and only got married due to societal pressure

If this is truly coming from your gut then you need to take laxative ASAP.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Odjesha: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2018
sheguy:
When is this girl giving us a child?
wich child you dey find?na u marry her? Abi u nor go go marry ur own

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Dasherz(f): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Is Banky loosing weight?
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Is adesuwa short? Because i know banky is not a tall fellow like that.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Dasherz:
Is Banky loosing weight?
A lot of things are often wrong anytime you see hubby and wife doing elaborate display of affection
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by okolet(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Wiz kid your boy already got 3 kids, oga what is your problem? grin
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by adams345(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Wao wat a wonderful and lovely couple.God give me dis kind of a better marriage
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by OliveCynosure(f): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Dasherz(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:

A lot of things are often wrong anytime you see hubby and wife doing elaborate display of affection

Chill out man ... Twas just a question
It's normal
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by zinaunreal(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
oge4real:

If this is truly coming from your gut then you need to take laxative ASAP.

His partner in crime
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by weyreypey: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Dasherz:

Chill out man ... Twas just a question
It's normal
It's abnormal.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by lagdmark(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2018
sheguy:
When is this girl giving us a child?
The construction work is ongoing in the other room., God will perfect it for dem.

1 Like

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Village people asking for children from a “newly-wed “?
A Young couple for that matter? undecided
Local fowls! grin

Why not ask OSHIOMOLE why Iara is not pregnant after years of marriage too? grin
Jobless BUSY-BODIES who can’t even graduate from secondary school or STAY EMPLOYED giving advice? undecided

All the ones some have given birth to on and off NL are selling PURE WATER to stay barely alive o! They are here making noise too? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Mitchsin(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEGISTZ.COM

Banky W and his wife Adesua stepped out in style for an event.

See photo below:

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/lovely-new-photos-of-banky-w-and-his-wife-adesua/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Cute
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Village people asking for children from a “newly-wed “?
A Young couple for that matter? undecided
Local fowls! grin

Why not ask OSHIOMOLE why Iara is not pregnant after years of marriage too? grin
Jobless BUSY-BODIES who can’t even graduate from secondary school or STAY EMPLOYED giving advice? undecided
please tell them.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by edwardaigb: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone that can't impregnate a woman, is that one worthy to be called a husband?

Something tells me that Banky is starving Adesua sex.

You have issues.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by lebete3000: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Sard:
Chai! See NLers asking them to give birth in their comments as if those kids are the messiahs Nigerians have been waiting for. Those comments highlight one of the problems we're facing in this part of the world.

Most of us have a herd mentality about marriage which is "get married and start giving birth". It doesn't matter whether you've the resources to take care of kids or not. No one cares if you want to enjoy sex and other things in marriage for a few years without kids.

A few couples that I know that went against the "norm" were pressurized into reducing the duration of their "no kids" time.

We need a change of mentality about many things before the clamoured change can manifest.

Enough of this early morning rant. grin

We don't need any change in people's mentality, we instead need to change our own mentality for ourselves. We should stop trying to coerce people to stop talking. We should instead work on ourselves not to give a hoot about what ppl say.
After all, no one is pulling Banky's blokos with a rope inside Adesua's puna...
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by ikezudon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mr and Mrs W.. so cute.. anyway he is one of the richest musicians in the country.. see the rest of the top 50 below..

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by luggy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
I start belting this bank w , immediately he collected millions of Maria to campaign for Buhari headsman
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by Flickzvill(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
I believe they Know what they are doing, Nigerians una judge pass God himself. Banky nd wife go shock una mark my words
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by madjune(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ignorance is the bane of most Nigerians.

First thing is, I'm not so sure this Banky dude felt it was a mistake by baring his life online.

I think it's amongst his many strategies to stay popular and keep up his career.
You can't blame him too much.
I just know that by now, it might be pissing off the wife.

Secondly, he hasn't had a child or whatever shouldn't be any body's business.
Since he's told us on social media of his cancer treatment (if one knows one of its side effects)

Cancer treatment has a direct negative impact on your hormones which in turn nulls ones fertility.

I could guess to some extent, thats what this young man is going through.

This couple needs our prayers and not side snickers and mockery or the like.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by mohbobo: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
A very true adage.... A pe Ko to jeun, Ko ni je baje... May u guys continue growing in love till d end...
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by hopexter(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Asianguy:

Yes he's worthy to be called a husband since he married her. But he's not a father which I believe is what you meant.
Re: Lovely New Photos Of Banky W And His Wife, Adesua by hopexter(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's always good to get pregnant before marriage. Even if na just one or two months pregnancy just to be sure the ovaries or sperm is active. Now baba go dey take herbs and gbogbonise upandan now. embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Temi And Mr Eazi Her Boyfriend Pictured Together / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.