Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (39130 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by michaelbelgium(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mehn!!..see things
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Boss13: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:
I wish to get that kind ass one day to tempt does rich men's in abuja smiley

i don die here ooh wit NL guys cheesy

Go and look for work to do. Lazy girl
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by samuel137: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can her fat ass fit inside dis car grin grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by zicoraads: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
Pls which phone they use snap those fine pictures naw, this iPhone camera is not sharp enough like this naw
Iphones are not camera phones.

Had to exchange one for a Samsung not too long ago.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by zicoraads: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thing about this ass is that, after removing the red gown, it's hardly ever a sight to die for. angry
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by wamide042(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
The only meaningful thing i see here is that Lamborghini Hurracan.......If only i could lay my hands on it...
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by surveyProf(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

Put your real pictures let us see how beautiful u are.... lipsrsealed
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by BelindaS(f): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP http:///LLKUg

Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by dolarland(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Tah!!!....keep kwayet there.....

Backside wen dey Rush us anyhow nowadayz.... grin grin
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by bolubennie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
She no even fine sef. Mcchw
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

y u De show u rself. na male u be, u de pretend say u be woman. not some idiot go fall 4 u. # u better stop
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Who the fvck is she ? All dis olosho wey dey collect iTunes card as payment sef
Hahahaha
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Frankicent(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

Thank god say yoi no get am... And never will
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Frankicent(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
vanida6:

Thank God you don't and will never ever have that kind of ass.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by watchindelta(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wowo full ground
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by kach17(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Asin the way most men humbles to worship when ever dem yash wey de pack inside cloth yash na yash o all na packaging
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Iphones are not camera phones.

Had to exchange one for a Samsung not too long ago.

Thought you said as a teacher you are only managing a cheap tecno phone? Trying to fake humility Nawah.

Samsung has better camera than iPhone but iPhone got more customizations and is more secured.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Olujoe1(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2018
vanida6:

what u have is enough, and also await the consequence.
Re: "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos by Funmmyastic: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have never seen this lady on T.V.These Instagram actresses sef....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.