Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' (39461 Views)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by chuka5000(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
op please next time add "on set"
I actually thought he slapped his dad.

I for locate the guy and slap thunder Comot for his eyes
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Alejoc(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bros this hustle go kill you o o grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Offpoint: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408654:

..............But the moment the director says stop, I prostrate to him and apologise.”

Lol cheesy.
99% of Yoruba people we know are so RESPECTFUL, neighbours, colleagues, staff, friends, exes etc.
How we wish everyone in the country can take just that one thing and inculcate into their culture!
Will you stop commenting 20 times on one threat... are you this jobless? Jesus!
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Wole4real: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
You slap your father simply because of money. ..femi u are mumu and if what you said it's true then you are noting but an idiot
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by meetope2y: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmm! That slapping of your father on Movie Set is not a real slap. You can even create the sound alone...while on the Movie set!!!

God man ! Very intelligent actor.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Jaideyone(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
kenex4ever:
in the region

Nobody knows him outside Ibadan
while no one knows you outside your local government

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by sammirano: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
99% of Yorubas are greetful not respectful.

We know the difference.

What do you know about respect.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by graphiti: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408654:

..............But the moment the director says stop, I prostrate to him and apologise.”

Lol cheesy.
99% of Yoruba people we know are so RESPECTFUL, neighbours, colleagues, staff, friends, exes etc.
How we wish everyone in the country can take just that one thing and inculcate into their culture!
True that!
...and b4 some ppl start ranting, he didn't mention anybody o

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Printerscanner: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

We know the difference.

Yoruba issues will make you commit suicide one day.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by kenex4ever(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
while no one knows you outside your local government
y are u people crying and quoting me upandan.

Abeg make una stay una lane, the person I quote never reply Na all these hoodrats they disturb my mention
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by pagorino(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You can't tell me you slapped your dad in movie set and think I'll hail you.

Grow balls, carry cane knack your papa for real life, datis wen i go see you as a real man
reduce ur weed intake niqqa... Stop displaying ur stupidity grin sad
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Jaideyone(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
kenex4ever:
y are u people crying and quoting me upandan.

Abeg make una stay una lane, the person I quote never reply Na all these hoodrats they disturb my mention
illiterate this is a forum

when you make foolish comments like the one I responded to it's the duty of right thinking individuals to point out your folly.

common sense 101

and to think a dunce that doesn't know Femi adebayo can call someone a hood rat?

pick your favourite lightening

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by ronaldbecky(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
i no dey look face,i go burn anybody slap on set
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
This guy must be mad

N you gree to slap you popsi, haaaaaa

The gods go vex give you

Mba e too much
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by phemmyfour: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
nazablossom:
Salutation is not love, though I admire them for that.
Is salutation not different from RESPECT? Is it also not different from LOVE? Some Nairalanders sha

Yoruba RESPECT goes beyond Greetings. Greetings is just the physical evidence
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by kenex4ever(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
illiterate this is a forum

when you make foolish comments like the one I responded to it's the duty of right thinking individuals to point out your folly.

common sense 101

and to think a dunce that doesn't know Femi adebayo can call someone a hood rat?

pick your favourite lightening
lol

I never know better people finish Na one local champion I go come know.

Guy take several seats backward.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

We know the difference.
seconded, am a yoruba, we can greet for mother earth, and d tin tire me as i don't greet but very respectful, even to the ones am older than.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by RealityShot: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You can't tell me you slapped your dad in movie set and think I'll hail you.

Grow balls, carry cane knack your papa for real life, datis wen i go see you as a real man
no mind that buffon
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
nazablossom:
Salutation is not love, though I admire them for that.
Alright sis.
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by EmirAbj: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
YOUR OWN CHILDREN TOO WILL SLAP YOU
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Laple0541(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
You are a bastard, must you accept such role?
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Jaideyone(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
kenex4ever:
lol

I never know better people finish Na one local champion I go come know.

Guy take several seats backward.
the local government champion is more successful than you are grin

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408654:

Lol cheesy.
Absolutely
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

We know the difference.
u are wrong Sir.U don't know them. Respect is innate for the yorubas.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
sammirano:

That it's not greeting
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
sammirano:

That it's not greeting
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Dollabiz: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by derrydinny: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
namet:
Must our movies include slapping?

Can't we do these films and engage in other things, instead of slapping?

Our culture, traditions, attitudes, and even our mentality is nauseating.

It's really tiring being a Nigerian!
one of the cruelest things the whites have done to blacks is making us believe that anything which originated from africa is bad and stupid.

until we begin to reason deeply, we will find out that our culture and traditions aren't bad

also remember that the worst thing you can do to yourself is to follow another race's thought and mentality because we are different sets of people
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by ready2learn: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
OK. Let's see you keep to role when asked to romance you mother, aunty, sister or daughter. Then we go know say you keep to script.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by scave(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
u can as well say u slap your dad for money. money makes people do unthinkable things
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Caseless: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408654:

Lol cheesy.
when my ibibio friend saw me greet his parents with head low and was getting low and bowing, he was shocked. I looked strange to all that were there. My gesture showed them I'm a stranger. They even tagged me a Yoruba because how I greet. Most languages in the north bend or kneel to greet elders. I think only Yoruba do that in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His Walk-In Closet In New Photos / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo) / Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.