Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' (39362 Views)

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by MONITZ: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
99% of Yorubas are greetful not respectful.

We know the difference.

Abeg nor mind them,they are respectful indeed when we see the touts and agbero insult people every other day,u get to hear from them stuffs like"if nor be say u senior me or u be my papa/mama mate I for tell u say u dey mad or ur head nor correct", the question now is;has that fellow not already insulted the supposed elder whom he is pretentiously showing deference to?...Thise who know know...
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by emmyfemmy1(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2018
Idi ise eni lati monilole, kudos to you and daddy. I'll always be your fan
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by nazablossom(f): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2018
phemmyfour:
Is salutation not different from RESPECT? Is it also not different from LOVE? Some Nairalanders sha

Yoruba RESPECT goes beyond Greetings. Greetings is just the physical evidence
who said anything about respect here, I'm talking about salutation/greeting. That somebody greets you very well doesn't mean that he/she respects you.
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by Mouthgag: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
99% of Yorubas are greetful not respectful.

We know the difference.
You'll definitely know when a teenage OSU MOR0N talks...
Re: Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' by suremanpatriot: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2018
This is crazy indeed,whether for acts or reality. Is an aberration to slap your parents even when they tolerate it.

Anyone tht can slap his or her parent,can do worst things to fellow human.

fellow Nigerians stop glamourizing abomination,it's disgusting and bad example to upcoming generation. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" / . / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.