Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... (405 Views)

Atiku Returns From Vacation / I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by solution1page1: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari returns from vacation, vows to jail more looters

resident Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday promised that his administration would jail more looters who caused the nation’s economic woes.

Buhari made the promise in an interview he granted shortly after he returned to the country from London, the United Kingdom where he spent his 10-day working vacation.

When asked what Nigerians should expect from him on resumption, the President said, “Most Nigerians are expecting that we are going to jail more of the thieves that brought the economic problem to the country. I think that is being expected of me and I will do it.”

Buhari who also fielded questions on the recent defection of politicians, especially that of Godswill Akpabio from the Peoples Democratic Party to the ruling All Progressives Congress, said it was part of the beauty of democracy.

He said under democracy, individuals have the choice of identifying with political parties of their choice.

Buhari, however, advised politicians to provide the necessary dividends of democracy to the...Read More...

Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by solution1page1: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2018
in that case u would have to arrest major persentage of ur beloved party APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Carry go baba!
Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408746:
Carry go baba!
Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=70408776][/quote]
Uhn?
We are waiting Tallest man!
Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by Anigreat: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

Vow to jail your sicknesses first

Your own is becoming to muchshocked

small time you go run go London again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by SolutionMee: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Can somebody tell Buhari that there's still life outside politics
Dude should get a life and live for once
No performing government chooses looters as his primary focus
He may win 2019 but definitely won't finish it
I'm beginning to hate this country more than I used to do
Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by ETHIX(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2018
solution1page1:
Buhari returns from vacation, vows to jail more looters

resident Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday promised that his administration would jail more looters who caused the nation’s economic woes.

Buhari made the promise in an interview he granted shortly after he returned to the country from London, the United Kingdom where he spent his 10-day working vacation.

When asked what Nigerians should expect from him on resumption, the President said, “Most Nigerians are expecting that we are going to jail more of the thieves that brought the economic problem to the country. I think that is being expected of me and I will do it.”

Buhari who also fielded questions on the recent defection of politicians, especially that of Godswill Akpabio from the Peoples Democratic Party to the ruling All Progressives Congress, said it was part of the beauty of democracy.

He said under democracy, individuals have the choice of identifying with political parties of their choice.

Buhari, however, advised politicians to provide the necessary dividends of democracy to the...Read More...

But who told this man that is all we want that will improve our lives. We want him to improve our lives and make it meaningful for us and not just jail without making us better off
Re: Buhari Returns From Vacation, Vows To Jail More Looters... by Mynd44: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2018

(1)

800 Metres Trek: Fayose Mocks Buhari / Opposition Can’t Fault My Efforts At Solving Nigeria’s Problems – Buhari / Report: Trump Said He Never Wants To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.