Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (3139 Views)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. / Enemy Must Die Prayer: Does God Listen To Such? / What Prayer Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Good now go and read ur post before the response u just quoted... And think harder before u respond.

Again this mean God saving people from death is actually nothing but a hoax. U cannot eat ur cake and have it... god cannot save anyone from inevitable death.
God saved Lazarus from death. the only person that has power over death like you are trying to say its Jesus Christ and his father God.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
why don't you believe in the existence of God Almighty.
Because I have no single prove that God exists, besides, believing in God has been shown to be a usless venture just like how I am showing that prayer is useless.

well that some people decide to close their eyes to the existence of God Almighty doesn't mean he doesn't exist and worshipped by men and women around the globe and angels in heaven and the 24 elders in heaven.
It also be the other way round...that u believe and worship a God concept does not mean that such exists. Or do you think Thor exists because some people worship it?

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
God saved Lazarus from death. the only person that has power over death like you are trying to say its Jesus Christ and his father God.

There she goes with folk tales
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

There she goes with folk tales
that's blasphemy. well you need the spirit of God to understand the word of God
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Because I have no single prove that God exists, besides, believing in God has been shown to be a usless venture just like how I am showing that prayer is useless.

It also be the other way round...that u believe and worship a God concept does not mean that such exists. Or do you think Thor exists because some people worship it?
so who created you, the stars, moon, the heavenly bodies, etc?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Zenithpeak(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
bummyla:

Worry never changes anything, prayer does. Make every matter a matter of prayer and you'll see the changes you want to see; God answers prayer.
From dark clouds we get precious water, from dark mines we get our valuable jewels and from our darkest trials come our best blessings from God and so stay strong, change is coming!
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41: 10).

Be Blessed!!
https://bummyla.com/2018/08/19/worry-never-changes-anything-prayer-does-god-answers-prayer/

Thank you so much for this, I'm sure you're talking to me......

Kindly mention me in your prayers.

The Lord be with you.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by NPComplete: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:

This one na learner. Frank317 don tire to dey talk with am. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by xproducer: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2018
"The Lord is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous." - Proverbs 15:29

[ Confidence and Compassion in Prayer ] "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." -1 John 5:14

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;" - James 1:5-7

"And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name
." - Matthew 6:7-9
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:

My dad and mum had sex and taraaaaaaaa... I became.

I don't know who created heavenly bodies, it was there before i was born.

They could have just always been there or they were created, and if they were created, the creator has not revealed his/her/it/their self/selves.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
that's blasphemy. well you need the spirit of God to understand the word of God

No u need the spirit of God to talk like a drunk... Stop seeing old Jewish folk tales as fact, its their belief, leave it for them.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

No u need the spirit of God to talk like a drunk... Stop seeing old Jewish folk tales as fact, its their belief, leave it for them.

It is for your good to first find out the truth b4 jumping into conclusions. The Bible is real and not folk tales :

2 Peter 1:16-18 KJV
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
[17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
[18] And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

Have you seen the video I told you about?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

sin against the spirit of God can't be forgiven remember that
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

My dad and mum had sex and taraaaaaaaa... I became.

I don't know who created heavenly bodies, it was there before i was born.

They could have just always been there or they were created, and if they were created, the creator has not revealed his/her/it/their self/selves.
the creator doesn't need to reveal himself to anyone. at least you understand that there is a creator somewhere. and do you also know that some couple have been trying to conceive to no avail yet your dad and mum had sex and boom you appeared that's the wonders of God
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
sin against the spirit of God can't be forgiven remember that

The holy spirit should ask for my forgiveness for not doing his work. He came in and messed peoples mind up... Different doctrines everywhere because he seems confused.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
enilove:

It is for your good to first find out the truth b4 jumping into conclusions. The Bible is real and not folk tales :

2 Peter 1:16-18 KJV
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
[17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
[18] And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

Have you seen the video I told you about?

The bible told u the bible is real?

No... I will check it out this evening
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
the creator doesn't need to reveal himself to anyone. at least you understand that there is a creator somewhere. and do you also know that some couple have been trying to conceive to no avail yet your dad and mum had sex and boom you appeared that's the wonders of God

Creator does not need to reveal himself? That's exactly what I am saying... He knows we don't need it, thats if he is there.

I don't know if there is a creator. How can I know there is a creator... Do I have supernatural powers? Was I there when the world started?

Ya... I know some people are impotent, ... So what?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:

Lazarus is dead... How did God save Lazarus from death?

Dead people everywhere, yet u say Jesus or God has power over death... Continue lying
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

The holy spirit should ask for my forgiveness for not doing his work. He came in and messed peoples mind up... Different doctrines everywhere because he seems confused.
God is not the author of confusion. human beings confused themselves
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

The bible told u the bible is real?

No... I will check it out this evening

The Spirit of God within me makes me to know that the Bible is truly the word of God.

Have you ever taking your time to read the Bible?

Do you believe this incident below happened in real life ?

Exodus 14:21-31 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land , and the waters were divided. [22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. [24] And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians, [25] And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians. [26] And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen. [27] And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. [31] And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord , and believed the Lord , and his servant Moses.

MIND YOU , THE EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES ARE AWARE OF THIS EVENT AND THAT IS WHY, FOR THE PAST 2500 YEARS, THEY HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE DISPUTED IT.

try and watch the video and see if Christians are liars or not.
Just try .
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

Dead people everywhere, yet u say Jesus or God has power over death... Continue lying
yes God has power over death cos he raised Jesus Christ from the dead after three days in the grave. he is the only person that has power over death
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

Creator does not need to reveal himself? That's exactly what I am saying... He knows we don't need it, thats if he is there.

I don't know if there is a creator. How can I know there is a creator... Do I have supernatural powers? Was I there when the world started?

Ya... I know some people are impotent, ... So what?
he is God he doesn't have to do things our way to please us. but you have senses and they all are pointing you to know and feel the presence of the living God. you're just closing your eyes to it. if you answers those questions I asked honestly you be the one making confessions about the existence of the most high.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
God is not the author of confusion. human beings confused themselves

exactly... God is not even the author of anything
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
frank317:

exactly... God is not even the author of anything
he's the author of your life and soul
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
enilove:

The Spirit of God within me makes me to know that the Bible is truly the word of God.
There is no spirit in me... until i get one, the bible is a lie.

Have you ever taking your time to read the Bible?
ya... and saw a bunch of ridiculous stories. very laughable

Do you believe this incident below happened in real life ?

Exodus 14:21-31 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land , and the waters were divided. [22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. [24] And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians, [25] And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians. [26] And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen. [27] And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. [31] And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord , and believed the Lord , and his servant Moses.
I have no reason to believe its true.. kindly show me why its real.

MIND YOU , THE EGYPTIANS THEMSELVES ARE AWARE OF THIS EVENT AND THAT IS WHY, FOR THE PAST 2500 YEARS, THEY HAVE NEVER FOR ONCE DISPUTED IT.
Neither have they confirmed it... I think they think its a huge joke.

try and watch the video and see if Christians are liars or not.
Just try .
ok
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
yes God has power over death cos he raised Jesus Christ from the dead after three days in the grave. he is the only person that has power over death

talk is cheap... everybody is gonna die sis. people have been dying and your God has not done anything about it. how long will u continue living in denial.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
he is God he doesn't have to do things our way to please us.
more like, he cant even do anything at all except in ur head. Whats even his duty as God.

but you have senses and they all are pointing you to know and feel the presence of the living God.
see how u reduced ur so called almighty creator to just senses and feelings. A God that is only felt by believers, is that one God?

you're just closing your eyes to it.
never knew i even have the power to do this to my creator... no wonder he is so fake to me.

if you answers those questions I asked honestly you be the one making confessions about the existence of the most high.
which question? I have answered all ur questions
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
he's the author of your life and soul
how? does he even have a life or soul? how does something that lives within ur imagination be the author of my life and soul? how can something tht have never been seen b the author of my life and soul
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi enilove... just watched the video and i dont see any miracle. let me tell you why that disgraceful act that woman performed there is an embarrassment to any smart thinking person person.

- the baby does not look like a child who has been in comma for 2 month. The child is sick, i accept but was never in comma. Yes the child was maltreated by her baby sitter but she only had a brain damage and was not healed of that neither was she raised in comma, what u saw there was a show off. a two months comma baby will not look that healthy

- the mother did not play her act very well. the mum was calm, in her heart she knew there was no change in her childs condition

- please read the link and find out what happened after the the fake miracle you are boasting around with... I hope u learn from this: https://www.wral.com/woman-alleges-durham-church-owes-her-money/12277120/
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

more like, he cant even do anything at all except in ur head. Whats even his duty as God.
his duty as God is to do whatever that he wants to do and no body can question him.

see how u reduced ur so called almighty creator to just senses and feelings. A God that is only felt by believers, is that one God?
was just trying to use the physical to explain to you about the existence of God since the spiritual was too difficult for you to understand. the bible even said that the mistery of our salvation will be difficult for unbelievers to understand.

never knew i even have the power to do this to my creator... no wonder he is so fake to me. he is so merciful to those he created. never forget you will give account for everything you said and did on the last day. that's the freewill God gave to every man if you like believe in him if you like don't believe in him. it doesn't Change anything about him and his awesomeness.

which question? I have answered all ur questions
I asked you who created the world and the heavenly body you only said you were not there when it was created. if you think 'deeply' about this and also read your Bible I know you don't read your Bible but just try it. read Genesis chapter 1 from verse 1 to the end you will begin to understand how God created everything including the first man and woman. how he created this world with his powerful words.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

The irony always escapes Christians. A few months ago Christains were attacked, killed and some of them were burned alive inside a church while worshipping on a Sunday in Jos plateau state, by Fulani marauders, weeks later the same Christians gathered inside the same burnt church singing" who can battle with the Lord, nobody " . Can you imagine this level of delusion? Who can nettle with the Lord after you were burnt alive and killed inside the church while Jesus was there looking at you. Really?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 3:37am On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:
Hi enilove... just watched the video and i dont see any miracle. let me tell you why that disgraceful act that woman performed there is an embarrassment to any smart thinking person person.

- the baby does not look like a child who has been in comma for 2 month. The child is sick, i accept but was never in comma. Yes the child was maltreated by her baby sitter but she only had a brain damage and was not healed of that neither was she raised in comma, what u saw there was a show off. a two months comma baby will not look that healthy

- the mother did not play her act very well. the mum was calm, in her heart she knew there was no change in her childs condition

- please read the link and find out what happened after the the fake miracle you are boasting around with... I hope u learn from this: https://www.wral.com/woman-alleges-durham-church-owes-her-money/12277120/

grin Like everything in Christianity, the so called testimony turned out to be a lie. Christians and their endless delusions .
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 3:39am On Aug 21, 2018
chiommy123:
I asked you who created the world and the heavenly body you only said you were not there when it was created. if you think 'deeply' about this and also read your Bible I know you don't read your Bible but just try it. read Genesis chapter 1 from verse 1 to the end you will begin to understand how God created everything including the first man and woman. how he created this world with his powerful words.

Genesis is Jewish mythological tale of how they imagined their God created the universe. It is no different fom how Obatala created the universe according to Yoruba mythology, or the Arabic creation myth written by Mohammedefault and his cronies inside the Koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Many Christian Churches Go To Church On Sunday And Not Saturday? / Yoruba Orisha: Do They Really Exist? / Baba Ijebu 2 Sure Number Call 08122809531

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.