Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (3138 Views)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. / Enemy Must Die Prayer: Does God Listen To Such? / What Prayer Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

Jesus was a miracle worker which the Jews acknowledged as true.

I have received miracles from God Almighty which doctors could not do.

You people believe charms , voodoo, magics and witchcrafts but don't believe God and miracles.

Do yo think ritualists are fakes too ?

You have so much to learn .

Ritualist are also fake. You are a slave to superstitionsee and mythology.

You have received no miracle anywhere. You are only telling lies. Nothing you have gone through or survived that those that do not believe in your God haven't gone through or survived.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dalamama:

Ritualistare also fake. You are a slave to superstitionsee and mythology.

You have received no miracle anywhere. You are only telling lies. Nothing you have gone through or survived that those that do not believe in your God haven't gone through or survived.

Even in America there are ritualist , witchcrafts , Satanists etc.

As a christian , I don't lie . I know what God says in His book :

Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

Even in America there are ritualist , witchcrafts , Satanists etc.

As a christian , I don't lie . I know what God says in His book :

Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

There are ritualists in America that do what? Show me and American ritualists and what he does. You are a liar and Christianity is founded on lies.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dalamama:

There are ritualists in America that do what? Show me and American ritualists and what he does. You are a liar and Christianity is founded on lies.

Read :

Inca culture
The Inca culture sacrificed children in a ritual called qhapaq hucha . Their frozen corpses have been discovered in the
South American mountaintops. The first of these corpses, a female child who had died from a blow to the skull, was discovered in 1995 by Johan Reinhard. [2] Other methods of sacrifice included strangulation and simply leaving the children, who had been given an intoxicating drink, to lose consciousness in the extreme cold and low-oxygen conditions of the mountaintop, and to die of hypothermia .

Maya culture
In Maya culture, people believed that supernatural beings had power over their lives and this is one reason that child sacrifice occurred. [3] The sacrifices were essentially to satisfy the supernatural beings. This was done through k'ex , which is an exchange or substitution of something. [3] Through k’ex infants would substitute more powerful humans. [3] It was thought that supernatural beings would consume the souls of more powerful humans and infants were substituted in order to prevent that. [3] Infants are believed to be good offerings because they have a close connection to the spirit world through liminality . [4] It is also believed that parents in Maya culture would offer their children for sacrifice and depictions of this show that this was a very emotional time for the parents, but they would carry through because they thought the child would continue existing. [4] It is also known that infant sacrifices occurred at certain times. Child sacrifice was preferred when there was a time of crisis and transitional times such as famine and drought. [3]
There is archaeological evidence of infant sacrifice in tombs where the infant has been buried in urns or ceramic vessels. There have also been depictions of child sacrifice in art. Some art includes pottery and steles as well as references to infant sacrifice in mythology and art depictions of the mythology.

Moche culture
The Moche of northern Peru practiced mass sacrifices of men and boys. [5]
Timoto-Cuica culture
The Timoto-Cuicas offered human sacrifices. Until colonial times children sacrifice persisted secretly in Laguna de Urao (Mérida ). It were described by the chronicler Juan de Castellanos, who cited that feasts and human sacrifices were done in honour of Icaque , an Andean prehispanic goddess.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

The mother us an unbeliever like you.
listen to yourself. do u even know how funny u sound?

Go back and watch the video again, you will see that they had to take the child from her hand b4 the child came alive.

She is the reason the child is not walking or talking and the more reason the church decided to abandoned her with her unbelief.

The first miracle the child needed was to come back from coma . God did this when the Doctors had given up on her.

Why was it impossible for the doctors to revive the child for about 6 months?

lol... God decided to heal the child out of coma but still left the poor child sick because of the mother. ya right, the child only deserves to away but should remain like an imbecillle... do u even listen to urself?

no doctor attested that the child was in coma for six month... the begining of the link i shared states that the doctors had already given up on the child's mental state even before she was brought to the hospital.

the healing the mother needed was for the brain disorder to be cured but the pastor promised her cash and ask to to go with the fake coma miracle act.

you say i hate the truth but u are purposedly denying this truth right in ur face
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

Why do you like to put extras to what people say?

I did not say I will bind Allah's followers , I said I will bind Allah the demon god living inside the kabaah.

His followers are the creations of God , which a being deceived by the devil. They are not the problem , allah and the devil are the problems.

ya right, they are not the problem, they can continue killing people but they are not the issue.. since u are able to take care of the root of the problem, what are u waiting for all these while. why havent to sent allah to hell so that his possessed followers can stop killing ya all
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

listen to yourself. do u even know how funny u sound?

lol... God decided to heal the child out of coma but still left the poor child sick because of the mother. ya right, the child only deserves to away but should remain like an imbecillle... do u even listen to urself?

no doctor attested that the child was in coma for six month... the begining of the link i shared states that the doctors had already given up on the child's mental state even before she was brought to the hospital.

the healing the mother needed was for the brain disorder to be cured but the pastor promised her cash and ask to to go with the fake coma miracle act.

you say i hate the truth but u are purposedly denying this truth right in ur face

That means the child was never in coma ?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

ya right, they are not the problem, they can continue killing people but they are not the issue.. since u are able to take care of the root of the problem, what are u waiting for all these while. why havent to sent allah to hell so that his possessed followers can stop killing ya all

I won't go beyond my boundary by going about to look for trouble .

In case , Allah comes against me , I have the power to bound him in the name of Jesus.

Go and mark it today , Nigeria shall never be Islamized , which is the agenda of all these killings.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

That means the child was never in coma ?

nothing in the video proves the child was in coma
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

I won't go beyond my boundary by going about to look for trouble .
looking for trouble? binding allah so that is followers will stop killing christians is looking for trouble? seriously?

In case , Allah comes against me , I have the power to bound him in the name of Jesus.
lol... he can kill millions of christians but u will not do anything (despite having the power to stop him) except he comes against u directly... does this not remind me of the way yahweh behaves? no wonder he allow the poor kid in ur miraculous video to come alive and suffer just because her mum was an unbeliever.

Go and mark it today , Nigeria shall never be Islamized , which is the agenda of all these killings.

islamization of nigeria is not really the problem bro... killing of innocent christians and leaving their loved ones in pain is the problem. stop chasing rat when your house is on fire
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

nothing in the video proves the cild was in coma

That means the child was so deep in her sleep for about 25 minutes that she could not move any of her body or blink an eye or move a finger?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

That means the child was so deep in her sleep for about 25 minutes that she could not move any of her body or blink an eye or move a finger?

so? and this implies coma?

it has been already confirmed that the child already has brain problem... why do u deliberately chose to ignore that this fact already affected the child and the pastor capitalized on it
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

looking for trouble? binding allah so that is followers will stop killing christians is looking for trouble? seriously?

lol... he can kill millions of christians but u will not do anything (despite having the power to stop him) except he comes against u directly... does this not remind me of the way yahweh behaves? no wonder he allow the poor kid in ur miraculous video to come alive and suffer just because her mum was an unbeliever.

islamization of nigeria is not really the problem bro... killing of innocent christians and leaving their loved ones in pain is the problem. stop chasing rat when your house is on fire

I don't think you did history neither do you know anything about Islam.

Do you think they preached to spread Islam or attacked people and nations to spread Islam?

Don't worry , a time us coming when you will realizes what this life is about.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

I don't think you did history neither do you know anything about Islam.
no i didnt and this goes for about 95% of nigerians

Do you think they preached to spread Islam or attacked people and nations to spread Islam?
i dont know... i just know they are killing christians

Don't worry , a time us coming when you will realizes what this life is about.

whats this
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

so? and this implies coma?

it has been already confirmed that the child already has brain problem... why do u deliberately chose to ignore that this fact already affected the child and the pastor capitalized on it

Don't you know that the girl was traumatized ? For a 2 months old to be abused to the extent of having a brain injury and broken spinal cord , is that not enough to send her into coma?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

Don't you know that the girl was traumatized ? For a 2 months old to be abused to the extent of having a brain injury and broken spinal cord , is that not enough to send her into coma?
it could but the sleeping child in the video did not look like someone in coma... a coma patient would look malnourished and unhealthy, bro stop defending nonsense
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

Read :

Inca culture
The Inca culture sacrificed children in a ritual called qhapaq hucha . Their frozen corpses have been discovered in the
South American mountaintops. The first of these corpses, a female child who had died from a blow to the skull, was discovered in 1995 by Johan Reinhard. [2] Other methods of sacrifice included strangulation and simply leaving the children, who had been given an intoxicating drink, to lose consciousness in the extreme cold and low-oxygen conditions of the mountaintop, and to die of hypothermia .

Maya culture
In Maya culture, people believed that supernatural beings had power over their lives and this is one reason that child sacrifice occurred. [3] The sacrifices were essentially to satisfy the supernatural beings. This was done through k'ex , which is an exchange or substitution of something. [3] Through k’ex infants would substitute more powerful humans. [3] It was thought that supernatural beings would consume the souls of more powerful humans and infants were substituted in order to prevent that. [3] Infants are believed to be good offerings because they have a close connection to the spirit world through liminality . [4] It is also believed that parents in Maya culture would offer their children for sacrifice and depictions of this show that this was a very emotional time for the parents, but they would carry through because they thought the child would continue existing. [4] It is also known that infant sacrifices occurred at certain times. Child sacrifice was preferred when there was a time of crisis and transitional times such as famine and drought. [3]
There is archaeological evidence of infant sacrifice in tombs where the infant has been buried in urns or ceramic vessels. There have also been depictions of child sacrifice in art. Some art includes pottery and steles as well as references to infant sacrifice in mythology and art depictions of the mythology.

Moche culture
The Moche of northern Peru practiced mass sacrifices of men and boys. [5]
Timoto-Cuica culture
The Timoto-Cuicas offered human sacrifices. Until colonial times children sacrifice persisted secretly in Laguna de Urao (Mérida ). It were described by the chronicler Juan de Castellanos, who cited that feasts and human sacrifices were done in honour of Icaque , an Andean prehispanic goddess.

These are old practices. The ancient Jews used to do it. Abraham wanted to sacrifice Issac. Yahweh told Moses to kill people and burn sacrifice themy as burnt offering unto him.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dalamama:

These are old practices. The ancient Jews used to do it. Abraham wanted to sacrifice Issac. Yahweh told Moses to kill people and burn sacrifice themy as burnt offering unto him.

That is why you should believe .Those engaged in it know why, because it works for them.

There are charms that can make you to do things you don't imagine doing.

I am telling , this world is not all you see with your naked eyes.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
frank317:

it could but the sleeping child in the video did not look like someone in coma... a coma patient would look malnourished and unhealthy, bro stop defending nonsense

You are fooling yourself.

Are you the only one that have watched the video?

Someone is coma would look as healthy and when he or she fell into coma , because they burn little or no energy.

Go and do your research . Everyone in that church cannot be fooled . This is a viral video and no contradictory report from the hospital since then. More so , it was a live program.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Dalamama: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

That is why you should believe .Those engaged in it know why, because it works for them.

There are charms that can make you to do things you don't imagine doing.

I am telling , this world is not all you see with your naked eyes.

It's a lie it doesn't work. It's just like our own African juju. When the European came despite all the juju of the Mayans and Aztecs, they were conqured and totally defeated like rats by the conquistadors. Go and read Pizzaro'so book.

The Incas and mayans were totally defeated despite all their juju by the Europeans who had guns and superior weapons.

Same with our ancestors, their juju could not help them when they were invaded and enslaved like rats.

Juju is false, of it works the whites would have been worshiping Oludumare and speaking yoruba and igbo.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
enilove:

You are fooling yourself.

Are you the only one that have watched the video?

Someone is coma would look as healthy and when he or she fell into coma , because they burn little or no energy.

Go and do your research . Everyone in that church cannot be fooled . This is a viral video and no contradictory report from the hospital since then. More so , it was a live program.

First u say I hate the truth now u say I am fooling myself. See his guyooo... I am trying help u come out of this gullible showdown u are displaying and u are busy calling me names.

Are u not seeing how foolish u sound?

U are asking me to go and research... How many minutes did it take me to give u a link that shows the poor kid is still sick, yet u said the child should be sick just because the mother is an unbeliever... Does that statement not make u sound like a wicked mad man?

Why should ur stupid God heal the poor girl only to leave her an slowpoke... Do u even have sense for supporting such nonsense?

Who is fooling who here... Just accept u are a mad man who thinks a small kid who underwent molestation from her baby sitter (while ur God watched) deserves to remain an slowpoke because her mum is an unbeliever... And instead of thinking I am a hater of truth or fooling myself, u better go for a brain reset for thinking that healthy looking baby is a six months old coma patient.

U are asking if in was the only one the watched the video... Did u even read the comments after the video? Was I the one who wrote the article on the link?

Oga go and meet the pastors who used ur brain to fry beans... I am not the cause of ur foolishness.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
And I am done replying u. I have shown that the so-called miracle u are priding ur God for is a sham.

Go on defending a scam pastor by accepting ur God healed the child out of coma but allowed to remain dumb and crippled because her mum is an unbeliever...

Next time to not post such nonsense video as a miracle... Its an insult to skeptics like us.

Meanwhile u are even free to believe the child was dead and the pastor raised her from death...
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On May 07, 2023
bummyla:
■ Worry never changes anything, prayer does. Make every matter a matter of prayer and you'll see the changes you want to see; God answers prayer. From dark clouds we get precious water, from dark mines we get our valuable jewels and from our darkest trials come our best blessings from God and so stay strong, change is coming! Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41: 10).
Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of pleas. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

Now, you claim that prayer changes everything, but God suggests that you can pray until you are at your very last breath and He will never answer your prayer. So, if prayer is not as sacred and valuable as you continue to proclaim, are you certain it is the same God that you have been praying to all this while? Or are we all together to assume that God is the liar here? undecided
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On May 08, 2023
chiommy123:
prayers actually works. there are times when your smartness and hardwork will fail you but God never fail his own
According to God, prayer works only if you are holy and righteous; the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to God, however. undecided
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkiee: 9:23pm On May 11, 2023
Lordave:
That’s büllshit and you know it..
Prayers only work when one is first righteous. Otherwise, in unrighteousness, all our prayers, praises, offerings, works, petitions, cries, etc. are made filthy by our sins and hence an abomination that will never reach God. undecided
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On May 13, 2023
StillX10:
when you are asked to pray it doesn't mean you should abandon thinking, hardworking, or smartness. You can commit your day to day activities (handwork, thought, job, or anything you do) in your prayers .

God answers prayers
You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On May 15, 2023
enilove:
■ The OP did not say one should not be hardworking etc , he is saying when there are problems , instead of getting worried , one should pray. There some government contracts that you can't get because you are hardworking , deligence , smart etc , but by prayers the contracts can be awarded to you . No amount of smart thinking can impregnate a barren woman neither can hardworking. Everyone must be hardworking , deligence and prudent in everything but when these fail ,instead of gething worried prayer is the answer. I think this is what the Op is saying.
But God made clear that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous — the prayers of an unrighteous man yield nothing so, the other poster is right that so long as you are not seeking first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and God's righteousness, you ought instead to depend wholly on your hard work. undecided
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On May 23, 2023
chiommy123:
■ yes that there is no way they can survive this life without God their creator
You endanger their mental health when you do that. Why? Because God never said that He came to resolve this life for you or your children for that matter. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Eckankar Religion / Female Trousers: What If You Are Wrong? / Crazy Nigerian Guy Dancing in Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.