Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma (811 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by sule944: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Pls i need help my son is suffering from asthma is there any solution or cure for it.he is just 6 years old.
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by RemedyLab: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Visit www.naturalremedylab.com for free home made remedies for all diseases you can easily make at home.
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by beatz5(f): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
there are lifestyle modifications that u can imitate and prevent further attack
for more information pls contact me on 08169836958
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
sule944:
Pls i need help my son is suffering from asthma is there any solution or cure for it.he is just 6 years old.
Have you come across swissgarde products for Asthma,if no give it a try and experience the wonders of it,use Marina Spa,Royal jelly and omega,immune booster,if interested whatsap this number: 08038220168

Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by Das77herbal: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
[q
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by snosoar: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by sule944: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
snosoar:
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
thanks
Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by Teejor27(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Hi, there is no cure that I know of but it can really be managed. Try to figure out the trigger(s) for some it's dust, some dry air, some cold air, some certain foods, it all depends on the individual's body mechanism. When you know this and you try to avoid it, he will live a more attack-free life.
He may outgrow it. Most people become well with increase in age

1 Like

Re: Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma by Airhix(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Oh so sorry, not to worry too much, call me via 08175104077.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Libido Weak And Quick To Ejaculate? / . / Want Full Beards? Here Are 5 Best Beard Oil For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.