Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (29982 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How A Nairalander Have Being Suffering From Post-meningitis For 7yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.

Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

Fellows, how can I help her overcome this situation.
I really like her a lot.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Righteousness2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Let me Strike the Nail in the Head!

You can help her and also help yourself by Making JESUS Christ your LORD and SAVIOR and fleeing away Immorality, Fornication and Evil Vices.

725 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
One of the very few sensible comments wey don ever come from Righteousness2 dey for up....So you wise like this? shocked

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Abfinest007(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Must you have sex with her

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Creativeace(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !

429 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Creativeace:
Bro !
Rebels are taking the surrounding areas in the capital of ethiopia, which could incite civil unrest

And even the presidents of china, russia and india refused to attend the united nations conference on global warming earlier on !

My point exactly ?
We've got better pending issues to deliberate on than your inability to fornicate with your new girlfriend, whom you'll soon jump for another !

Who told you I am not keeping tabs on situations around the world.
So because Prime Minister Abey and his government are having issues with Tigray region, I should go and enlist in the army to defend Ethiopia or I should travel to Ankara and ask why the Turkish president did not show up at COP26. Should I also go to Kremlin and ask Putin also?

You don't even know what is happening around the world, the Indian president was at the climate change conference.
If you don't have anything to say, just kindly get out.

406 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Bombastically00(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
U dey try seek advice on top say u wan sex d girl.

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by habsydiamond(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
She needs a psychologist ooo... No be dick she need... She never heal from that incident.. Dicksoning her will only make it worse. Get a a counselor to help guide her back to sanity.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
You say you met in October. October was just last month. You just met and you're already sleeping with her? Smh.

As for her, if she really was raped and has PTSD as a result, the last thing she would be doing is sleeping with someone she just met.

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by toujurs: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Am also having PTSD, due to sapa. cry

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omicron007:
She is afraid of sex all because of the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder she developed during the ordeal.

I really like her a lot.
correction, she has ptsd as a result of the ordeal, nor the other way around. undecided

Your job is not to cure her so barnish the thought that you can help her overcome it. You can instead help her manage it, and overtime she will overcome the experience. undecided

If you like her a lot, then wait for her instead undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by JOACHINpedro: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Omicron007:
Greetings wink

Let me hit the nail on the head.
I have been searching for a girl I can build a relationship with. I don't really fancy one night stands.

I have been rather unfortunate so far. I have posted about two girls I met on this forum. The posts hit front page and you can check them on my profile.
The first girl told me she was fickle minded while the other one told me she can't date any guy that has a body count of three and above.
Fast forward to my current episode. I met this girl in October. Fine babe. All the curves in the right proportion and she has a high sense of humour.

We connected and started hanging out. The problem is that she is suffering from PTSD because she was raped at age seven.
Whenever we are together, we cannot have penetrative sex because she often remembers what she passed through at the hands of the evil man years ago.

I really like her a lot.
Damn! shocked
Baby girls are waking up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bigcee(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Since when your preeq don dey do the job of a psychiatrist. Oga, if you can't get her medical help, then let her go.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by muheeb01(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2021
You'll have to give her enough time to heal PTSD is not a disorder that just heal like that....build her confidence to trust you enough,communicate with her deeply and if possible a psychotherapist will do,na herbs be my own job

7 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Kobojunkie: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2021
muheeb01:
You'll have to give her enough time to heal PTSD is not a disorder that just heal like that....build her confidence to trust you enough,communicate with her deeply and if possible a psychotherapist will do,na herbs be my own job
Build her confidence? What is she, his child? undecided

Abegi! She is an adult and one of the worst things that could happen to her is for her to develop dependence on another human at this point in her life. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by alawiiyeyoruba1: 6:04am On Nov 03, 2021
A psychologist would be of benefit here.

REASONS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE
With increasing exposure of Africa’s arts, culture and Norms through our music and movies, Yoruba Language has been gaining a lot of popularity, many foreigners and natives who reside abroad are interested in learning how to speak and understand the Yoruba language, also, lovers of arts and tourism will benefit hugely in knowing how to speak and understand Yoruba language, here are some major reasons why you may want to learn how to speak Yoruba.
1. To connect: Yoruba language has been described to have an estimation of about 50 million speakers, hence................ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/reasons-to-learn-how-to-speak-yoruba-language/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Get her a therapist...

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Guess I'm the only one that will support you here,get her a therapist, after the dust is settled, remember I'm the best plug for everything sexual enhancement.
Don't go and disgrace us in bed oooo

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by muller101(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Op may erection depart from thee.

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Omicron007: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Lalasticlala, what's your advice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Ebonygeek(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Creativeace:
Bro !

My point exactly ?

Some of you are just so stupid on this forum. If you're so concerned about potential civil unrest, why not stick to the political and crime sections? undecided What are you searching for in the romance section? All contents here are romance-related, yet you dumbasses will open the threads and start criticizing the poster undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Lilsameey: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2021
In summary, Op is trying to ask how to get a girl with PTSD to bed.. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by loyalty500: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
I met one like that at ospoly, she was always looking at the man pics on Facebook with his family now living abroad, she always cry during sex but I bang am well sha, had to let her go after like 15 sex meetings cos it was getting irritating the cries, and she wanted to cast herself to my main GF then

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Gadafii: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
but what if its a trick, cos some of these girls don too use rape lie sad

24 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Telegram234(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wait shey na all the girls for this world, na em dey rape.
Any girl I flow out with, tell me the same shit.
"I was raped when I was little"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by visijo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's funny how one person can make you never to trust anybody�...

10 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by bigdammyj: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
That is not a sickness

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by cardoctor(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Give her plenty doses of Vitamin "S". Thank me very much later.
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by PotatoSalad(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Your gf might be reading this angry

Anyway, she needs to outgrow it and move on or she'll end up hurting people who care about her. You two can work on it together. Abi you only want to smash and count scores.

I was almost kidnapped when I was 5, had PTSD too but overcame it eventually. Few days ago, I passed through the exact spot where it happened with a friend and told her about it and we laughed about it.

Anyway...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber / An American’s Experience Of Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.