Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You (5338 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / Bizzare And Creepy Facts A Thread (´・_・`) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) (⊙_☉) / 800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You by falcon01: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dreyl:
I watched it live on TV too, it was unbelievable. I thought it was one of his pranks but when I saw the next scenario I was shocked and dumbfounded, what a bad way to leave the planet Earth.
at least he died doing what he loved. making people laugh.
Re: 22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You by okwabayi(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Meh. I see nothing about Africa. This thing no concern me.
Re: 22 Creepy Facts That Will Disturb You by Dreyl(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Olalan:
Nice info...... Nairaland should teach and educate about past events and not just irrelevances
BTW Thing like this hardly make FP but if it's about bad models that we tag celebs na quick quick.
Don't mind them, they are looking for traffic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neco Physics (objective & Essay) Questions And Answers 2021 / Unn Admission List 2011/2012 Finally Out / Confirmation Of Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.