Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita (21096 Views)

Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do party politics

I do individual politics

Liar
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2018
arcike:

young man y are u arguing wat u hv no idea of? I was at bauchi last weekend which fortunately was rigged..

APC paid moni and in 1 of d wards, d PO said dey were locked in a room and all d ballot papers were thumb printed on... and 4 ur info d card reader wasn't used at 70% of d polling units...

pls and pls stop arguing over wat u hv no idea o

The way you guys lie is amazing and you do it so shamelessly and effortlessly too.

This attached picture is from a campaign poster in bauchi by elections (zoom it to see).

That is an NNPP candidate who used buharis picture on his campaign poster and supported him for president. This made a relatively unknown party like NNPP to score over 22k votes.

The message in Bauchi and Katsina was VOTE FOR BUHARI AND NOT THE CANDIDATE so those candidates were just there and APC got most of the votes because of Buhari.

If you keep lying that a Buhari stronghold like. Bauchi he bought votes is like saying Buhari used the window to gain entrance into his own home when the keys to the door were in his hands

Stop lying!

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by giles14(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
RMK19:
After the recent bye election of Katsina North Senatorial district, APC candidate emerged as the winner of the election. It is President Buhari's senatorial zone. The contest was surprisingly between brothers, the elder Kabir Babba Kaita of PDP and the younger, Ahmad Babba Kaita of the APC.
The PDP candidate however alleges massive voters inducement in the process and how dangerous it portends for the 2019 elections.

"The votes which I garnered in the election were genuine, devoid of any form of enticement either in terms of money or material things. The votes which the people cast for me, were purely based on the voters’ belief that I can deliver, based on my previous achievements in my community and in the larger society. For instance, at our ward, Galadima Ward  A, I scored 179 while the APC candidate scored 110. And people say charity begins at home. For people to accept you outside, you must be good and accepted in your home.’"
"The APC government, both at the state and at the federal levels, was involved in vote buying. I did not lose that election. It was widely in circulation that over N1bn was (allegedly) used by the ruling party, (the APC) on that election alone. Half a million naira was also said to have been (allegedly) earmarked for each of the 1,825 polling units in the senatorial district. This huge amount of money was supposed to be used to enhance the lives of the people of the state. Instead, the money was wrongly used to buy votes and in a very, very undemocratic manner. This development actually, did not speak well of a ruling party, which is claiming to be fighting corruption. This has clearly shown that corruption is at its peak by what we saw at the polling units on that day, during the election."

https://punchng.com/apc-katsina-govt-bought-votes-to-save-buhari-kaita/
buying of vote in Nigeria is not new only that the price has appreciated
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
arcike:

d truth of d matter is APC would lose alot of States believe it or nt PDP has a real fighting chance

It would be better for PDP to abstain from this elections because they will loose woefully.

You can write that down

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2018
arcike:

d truth of d matter is APC would lose alot of States believe it or nt PDP has a real fighting chance
Yes my brother, they have a real fighting spirit that's why they have been winning on Nairaland e-votings.

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by NothingDoMe: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
[s]To make online pdp get some orgasm? Or to justify the money you collected from Atiku and still can’t deliver.

It’s like saying pdp paid inec to win okigwe constituency or Onitsha

Kaita once again you are a stupid guy [/s]
Onitsha belongs to APGA. cheesy
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

This new trick of always altering results and placing PDP a distant 3rd just to give the results don semblance of credibility is dead on arrival...Buhari govt does govt have the credibility to conduct credible election even if it's primary school election ...
Keep quite! A known serial loser
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by 007inc: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
To make online pdp get some orgasm? Or to justify the money you collected from Atiku and still can’t deliver.

It’s like saying pdp paid inec to win okigwe constituency or Onitsha

Kaita once again you are a stupid guy
Do you know stupidity is infectious?
Can u stand genocide?
Or is it easier being stupid online and act normal in the real world?
Be very careful
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

This new trick of always altering results and placing PDP a distant 3rd just to give the results don semblance of credibility is dead on arrival...Buhari govt does govt have the credibility to conduct credible election even if it's primary school election ...

Nobody is altering anything.

Your misrule and damages done to our economy cannot be forgotten in just 3 years after your PDP ruled for 16 years and looted tyrannically and with absolute impunity.

When such issues of destruction and filth occur it takes the human mind nothing less than 20 years to attain a level of emotional recovery and you want this to be done in 3/4 years?

Its clear that you PDP failures and wailers are more delusional than we thought.

You stole, looted, shovelled, sucked, leeched, bled, our economy to a comatose state despite all entreaties even from the then minister of finance who was also a PDP person but all fell on deaf ears as you felt the well of Nigerias wealth was bottomless.

You must keep wailing and I am here to ensure you do

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by klax(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Bro kaita don't disturbs yourself it's their thing they claimed better than apc before coming to power but to find out they have come to do the worst than pdp had done in the past.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Belleful: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2018
kaita Abeg accept ur defeat, after all who defeated u was ur younger brother. instead of u to join hands with him to bring the dividends of democracy to ur family and people, u re crying of vote buying and winning in ur ward as If the election was done in ur ward alone. u won ur ward because of u being the elders sentiment.
don't b a Cain to ur Abel brother.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by seguno2: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
It is only foolish Nigerians that will forget easily the damage pdp caused

Why is Buhari and APC causing even more damage?
Food prices gone up and fuel price too but no jobs, unemployment, inflation and salaries remain the same while Buhari is wasting money on medical treatment in London.
Why should anyone with a brain support such a tragedy in human form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Let me even tell you something. In Taraba the governor shared millions of naira the day before the elections as he ensured he bought votes for his party.

APC did not share a penny.

Despite sharing votes he still hired thugs to ensure he got what he paid for and those thugs almost assassinated Aisha Alhassan but did you hear APC cry foul?

We didn't because those are the acts of a drowning man who has been deserted already. We are aiming for the governorship seat and that is where we will finish him.
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2018
seguno2:

Why is Buhari and APC causing even more damage?
Food prices gone up and fuel price too but no jobs, unemployment, inflation and salaries remain the same while Buhari is wasting money on medical treatment in London.
Why should anyone with a brain support such a tragedy in human form

Over 30 million eligible voters support that man and I am one of them .

Yes I a Christian from the south SUPPORTS BUHARI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Peacecore: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
babasanti:
the world knows votes we're bought
y are u near to know_ nothing.
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Peacecore: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Let me even tell you something. In Taraba the governor shared millions of naira the day before the elections as he ensured he bought votes for his party.

Despite sharing votes he still hired thugs to ensure he got what he paid for and those thugs almost assassinated Aisha Alhassan but did you hear APC cry foul?

We didn't because those are the acts of a drowning man who has been deserted already. We are aiming for the governorship seat and that is where we will finish him.

they will not see that one
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by bobnatlo(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2018
sarrki:
Kaita you must be stupid saying this

grin
U never see anything yet
Keep suppressing the truth!!

Look vote buying is actually at it's peak during this regime. We never had it this bad.

I can't say it's directly the fault of this APC govt. It could just be coincidence on the political trends of our nation.

But with the level of poverty here and the abysmal level of performance of this BOUNCED CHEQUE of a govt. Vote buying is not going away anytime soon.

Even if PDP gets into Power in 2019, and the indices enumerated above doesn't change. They are gonna still embrace vote buying. And with this trend we are never gonna get it right, as it's already obvious.
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Peacecore:
they will not see that one

Don't mind the notoriously obtuse and wickedly deceptive PDP LMC paid agents
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by FarahAideed: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

We all made a mistake in voting in Buhari and because of his dishonest nature andblackbof integrity it will be hard for him to relinquish power on free and fair manner but I know God will see Nigerians through and send the evil man packing
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

We all made a mistake in voting in Buhari and because of his dishonest nature andblackbof integrity it will be hard for him to relinquish power on free and fair manner but I know God will see Nigerians through and send the evil man packing

Goal post shifting and red herring all roles into one.

Why not try and deny what happened in taraba? You will not speak up against that but its to spread lies you are doing here and you know how to do best.

I made no mistake when i voted him in back in 2015 and I will do so again come 2019.

You on the other hand NEVER voted for him in 2015 so you can stop lying like a child.

I have also warned you NEVER to mention God from those your lying and deceptive lips. God does not take the side of a known liar and deceiver such as you are.

A supporter of thieves and looters and deceivers is same as they are and you are one

[img]https://media1./images/0257527fc1e3da8b87d19d6835ca2e70/tenor.gif?itemid=5504261[/img]
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Liar, you never voted for Buhari in the first place.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by FarahAideed: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Afamed:

Liar, you never voted for Buhari in the first place.

Oga I did ..Even Buhari will remember the many letters I wrote to him never to give up contesting because Nigeria needs him but I was so wrong
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Na today?
All PVCs already stored in INEC’s office ahead of 2019 nko? wink
They have been registered under cows and goats from Nigeria.
They were paid for. cheesy
Nigeria and AFRICA are familiar with free and fair elections na!

Muchechecheche
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Butterflyle0: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga I did ..Even Buhari will remember the many letters I wrote to him never to give up contesting because Nigeria needs him but I was so wrong

You mean the letters you wrote from your hut in Abakaliki abi? Liars shall have their place in hell and your prepared place is a mansion there
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Xander85: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
naijapips04:

Whatever damage PDP caused, APC has overdone 10x.

Precisely! Not minding the fact that it's disingenuous to assert that there's any material difference between PDP and APC; a lot of the crooks formerly in PDP are now forming saint in APC as we speak! shocked

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by FarahAideed: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Goal post shifting and red herring all roles into one.

Why not try and deny what happened in taraba? You will not speak up against that but its to spread lies you are doing here and you know how to do best.

I made no mistake when i voted him in back in 2015 and I will do so again come 2019.

You on the other hand NEVER voted for him in 2015 so you can stop lying like a child.

I have also warned you NEVER to mention God from those your lying and deceptive lips. God does not take the side of a known liar and deceiver such as you are.

A supporter of thieves and looters and deceivers is same as they are and you are one

[img]https://media1./images/0257527fc1e3da8b87d19d6835ca2e70/tenor.gif?itemid=5504261[/img]

Where was your lil butterfly ass when we were working day and night online and onground to escalate every mistake Jonathan govt made so Buhari will have a brighter chance ...I campaigned vigorously for Buharis emergence and I know how many people I convinced to start supporting Buhari back then but today I know better that we made a huge mistake ... I prospered financially so well under Jonathan's govt in fact I still have money I made from that era around but I made a mistake to vote against Jonatahn thinking Buhari could improve Nigeria but I was very wrong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by everozone: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
It is crystal clear that APC is very very desperate to remain in power even though their popularity has caught fire.APC is out to destroy our hard earned democracy for their selfish gains.Good governance which brings about progress comes through credible,free and fair election and not the type of elections we see today riddled with vote buying and all manners of irregularities which have become the trademark of APC.Nigeria is indeed falling to the gutters and some people are here praising them the APC vampires.You are praising a man who is destroying your future and the future of your children and unborn children by way of destroying our democracy? If you are supporting this APC rascality then you are an enemy of Nigerians who mean well for this country.Personally, I frown at this PDP way of commenting and medicine after death approach to APC illegality and wickedness towards Nigerians.PDP has to wake to the challenge before it is too late.PDP has to square it up with APC in whatever way possible so as to bring to an end this nonsense.And we Nigerians have to do our utmost part so has to rescue this country from the cabal that is hell bent on bringing this country to her knees.All hands must be on deck irrespective of your party affiliations.I dey vex.Make we stop this sentiment.All of us as Naija people must do something make we free Nigeria from the trap of the fowler and future sucking APC.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by FarahAideed: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You mean the letters you wrote from your hut in Abakaliki abi? Liars shall have their place in hell and your prepared place is a mansion there

It doesn't matter where the hut I wrote from is located but the fact remains I wrote Buhari two letters in the past after I saw him crying on TV after losing another election ..Then I didntvknow he was such a demon
Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Perhaps you are one of those expecting Juicy appointment from PMB.Since you didn't get one you have to rush back to the stealing is not corruption party.

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Which of the Courier service providers did you use? Habitual liar

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by Afamed: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

It doesn't matter where the hut I wrote from is located but the fact remains I wrote Buhari two letters in the past after I saw him crying on TV after losing another election ..Then I didntvknow he was such a demon
Habitual liar, which of the courier service providers did you use?

1 Like

Re: APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
naijapips04:

Whatever damage PDP caused, APC has overdone 10x.

If Jonathan had won in 2015 with Okonjo as minister of finance again and Dasuki as their ATM card with Diezani pilfering every naira and dollars every now and then, people like you would have found yourself in Libya slave camp by now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / EndSARS: We Can’t Guarantee Security During Yuletide – Law Enforcement Officers / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.