Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (1122 Views)

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Man Dies While Exhuming Corpse In Ogun Cemetery / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones by nairafamedotcom: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Nairafame.com has learnt of the arrest of a Sakawa boy who had in his possession human skull and parts exhumed from Gomoa cemetery.

The Awutu Breku District Police Command grabbed 23-year-old Samuel Dzamesi for possessing human parts Saturday 18th August, 2018 at Gomoa Fetteh Kakraba.

The incident which was reported by Bryt FM through its Central Regional correspondent, Eric Owusu Amponsah who said the suspect was arrested by Rashid Wahilu with the help of Isaac Baiden, caretakers at the cemetery with human skull and wrist.

Rashid Wahilu confirmed the incident. He said the suspect was caught with a brown bag coming out of the cemetery and upon questioning he confessed to to digging one of the tombs for the human parts.

“I and my brother, Baiden are mandated to man the cemetery to check any unforseen acts so we were on our daily chore when I saw the guy (suspect). After asking what he was doing at the cemetery, he openly confessed of digging for human skull and wrist” Rashid said.

The District Police Commander for Gomoa, DSP Johnson Jessey said police have began investigation into the matter.

The suspect is however alleged to have mental issues.

But police are not taking chances as they believe the youth are involved in Sakawa and the skulls could comes in handy.

The suspect is due to appear in court.

Photos here >> http://www.nairafame.com/2018/08/breaking-sakawa-boy-caught-at-gomoa.html
Re: Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones by Dottore: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2018
From Nigeria to Ghana to allover Africa and the world at large na dem they rush Graves

Re: Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones by sonofspada(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2018
I came to check for scar on their faces.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Yahoo Boys Forcefully Takes Panties Of Young Female. / ‘I Am Not A Yahoo Boy’ – Young Photographer Who Was Arrested By EFCC Cries Out!! / Nigerian Girl Who Allegedly Woke Up After Being “dead” For 3 Days, Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.