Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash (65061 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Breaking! Sakawa Boy Caught At Gomoa Cemetery Exhuming Skull, Bones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2022
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

A bag filled with hard currency was also spotted in the video.

Voice in the clip proclaimed thus.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlruDYAQGp/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Michelle70(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Wtf is going on?
When I was 15, I was asking people if them fit solve quadratic equation.
How did we come this low?

807 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by yuping(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2022
undecided I hope those who says we should not question some one source of money are seeing this, hypocrite everywhere, which kind bussiness go give this boy this money. And if you are still saying we should not question someone source of money I hope your family get same treatment as innocent victim. You can't even hang around your child hood friends any more, one friend order suya for everyone this days person dey fear to eat, everyone though maybe its human flesh nobody want die.

327 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Godada(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2022

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by eddynaira125: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2022
NAIRALANDERS don't believe that money ritual exist

By the time it get to your door step make body no tell anybody

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
F**k is going on these days?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Caramia2020(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Desperation everywhere

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Now what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Omo this thing is getting too much for the sake of my sisters buhari should pls do something naa☹️☹️ but how dem take know the boy age
And which kind currency be that sef, e resemble kuwait dinar, for this boy to get this kind currency(if na kuwait dinar) then e be like e don sacrifice him whole village

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Peebaby93: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

My own is that the day girls start doing ritual..boys go too miss

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:
Omo this thing is getting too much for the sake of my sisters buhari should pls do something naa☹️☹️��
The emojis... How do you do it? Can you teach me?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:
It's my gender I pity.. they will just be rushing after this evil children. No one is safe again.

Honestly... Women are endangered in Nigeria... cry

I stayed in a hotel... Was scared throughout... I can't even go out anymore...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
F**k is going on these days?
You thought women are the only ones who are opportunistic?

Nigerian boys/men are worse... grin

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

Entitled bastards who wanna buy Benz their fathers can't afford...

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Peebaby93:

@boldes. They shouldn't please ☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
browngh:
A 15-year-old boy takes to social media to challenge those who seem to be admiring his status as he outlines some of the conditions that come with it.

In the short video, the boy could be seen randomly spraying his money while bragging and outlining the scary requirements.

A bag filled with hard currency was also spotted in the video.

Voice in the clip proclaimed thus.

"You fit do ritual? You get mind? You fit baf soap dey see spirit for night? You wan die young?”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlruDYAQGp/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.browngh.com/ritual-15-year-old-sakawa-boy-says-shows-stash-hard-currency/
The average Nigerian man is poor, desperate and criminally minded... Add superstition to the mix and you have this... grin

Internet scammers, kidnappers, romance fraudsters, yahoo... Now ritualists...

If this continues, Nigerian men would be undatable thanks to these sorta idiots... Can't wait for stories like this to go International...

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

The most I can do outta desperation is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...

Nigerian men are sick!

There you go again...☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

@boldes. They shouldn't please ☹️☹️
Why shouldn't we? Weren't you the one defending idiots that perform rituals? Be on the receiving end nigga... Then you would shut that dirty mouth of yours...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

There you go again...
It's the woman's fault? Tell that to the mothers, wives, nieces...etc.

If you find a Nigerian and and a snake in your house at midnight, kill the Nigerian man first...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why shouldn't we? Weren't you the one defending idiots that perform rituals? Be on the receiving end nigga... Then you would shut that dirty mouth of yours...
I supported ritual killing? Hey! You kidding me right now? Ya mad or som'?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's the woman's fault? Tell that to the mothers, wives, nieces...etc.

If you find a Nigerian and and a snake in your house at midnight, kill the Nigerian man first...
Ya better don't let hatin on niggas' mislead u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

I supported ritual killing? Hey! You kidding me right now? Ya mad or som'?
When you argue that the female victims of ritualists are responsible for their murder... Or that women are the reason boy as young as this engage in yahoo plus... Your supporting them!!!

Tell me, how many women rejected this fifteen year old while he was poor? None!

The reason, Nigerian men are materialistic... The society worships the wealthy... The youths lack morals... The unemployment rate... Over 40% of Nigerians live below the poverty line...

Next time you want to be a bit** and blame Nigerian women... That we're the reason your gender can't get their sh** together... Polish your brain then take a look at the men of other nations, especially those with few blacks... Follow their example..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Ya better don't let hatin on niggas' mislead u.
Lol... But you're not hating on black women? Double standards... Ouch

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... But you so hating on black women? Double standards... Ouch
Can't hate on black women. I'm no racist. Even if it was to be a hóe. They'all serve a purpose. I only hate on senseless chics.

You dig?

5 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
The emojis... How do you do it? Can you teach me?
Leave me naaaaa, seun make una hold dis girl o

9 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Can't hate on black women. I'm no racist. Even if it was to be a hóe. They'all serve a purpose. I only hate on senseless chics.

You dig?
Those who hate black women the most are black men...

Isn't it callous to assume that all female victims of ritualists were senseless? But not a negative word for the ritualists...

See how you didn't really insult this boy... Imagine if it were a woman... You're a hypocrite... It's sad

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

Leave me naaaaa, seun make una hold dis girl o
I asked you to teach me... Very simple... You just have to be a bit**

8 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I asked you to teach me... Very simple... You just have to be a bit**
Seun
Dominique
This bitch insulted me

5 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

Seun
Dominique
This bitch insulted me
You're looking for a ban? Call mynd4 next time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by LogicBomb8: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Work of our uncles and evil government increase the evil in the heart of men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're looking for a ban? Call mynd4 next time...
You've already called him, ask those other guys to teach u bout emojis dweeb, and leave me tha FVCK alone

5 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

You've already called him, ask those other guys to teach u bout emojis dweeb, and leave me tha FVCK alone
I was nice to you... But you're going to suffer... Don't blame me... You will regret this.. never call me a dweeb...

12 Likes

Re: 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash by Senioreddy: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

The most I can do outta desperati'on is spread my legs... Your depraved gender harvest organs and mine skulls... Even cook and eat the flesh...
Nigerian men are sick!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Hmmm you funny sha embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.