Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola (29532 Views)

Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Babcock University In Pictures / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
undecided
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by mcdonchange: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
THE YOUNG MAN DOES NOT WORK FOR BABCOCK UNIVERSITY ANYMORE.
HE IS A FRUSTRATED JOBLESS AND LAZY BIGOT.

3 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ceejay80s(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
that's what you want to hear..that he has been sacked .. grin
yes!!! sacked and shot to death

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by divinelove(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
angry

there is no way the Ajibole idiot would still be a staff of babcock after using the name of the university to spread hate speech

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by velocity25(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
it's late ready the damage has been done, we got the message. Umu-igbo let's champion for our nation without apology! we can never be subdued, let our enemies get it into their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by AuroraB(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2018
When did he start working with you and when was his appointment terminated?
You people play too much.
Oya, students of the university, confirm this naa.
But then, if he can do anything, he would do it without coming to SM, onwee ihe o ga emenwu, a thousand of him. He can only do this and whimper into a corner, bruised from hate that can't get him anywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by saibuhari(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2018
If that ethnic jingoist happens to be backcock university staff eventually then we will cause the federal govt to sanction the university appropriately for trying to shield and support such hate speech capable of inflaming the embers of ethnicity and conflagration of unimaginable proportion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Fierce11:
Damage control.. so those students that claimed that the said man is still a staff are probably silly abi?
babcock should accept responsibility and deal with the staff accordingly

what do you know? do you have all the facts? how is this now their responsibility when they've expressly stated that he's no longer their employee?

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by healthcare1: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
On August 9th, 1965. Singapore got expelled from Malaysia and became the only country till date to gain independence unwillingly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well if them.

"The said Ajibola was once a staff of the Institution but his engagement with the University in that capacity ceased long ago. There is no longer any relationship, whether imagined or real, between the said Ajibola and Babcock University. Therefore, the University dissociates itself from him and his comments"

What part of the aforestated do you not understand?

4 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ifex370(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Babcockuniv you are crazy. Wether the said man is a staff or not. E no concern us. Nothing do the man. The other time, one useless Igbo chimpanzee said his forefathers were all morons. Nothing happened, he wasn't sacked. So Alaba Ajibola, we are all solidly behind you. I see them all on twitter running to NA, NASS, FFK, Reno and all. Mumu crazy useless people.

Lol.. I find your passionate hatred amusing grin

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2018
scholes0:
The only place where that particular story has made headline is Nairaland and some personal blogs....
As far as I am concerned Nairaland is the number 1 culprit of fanning the embers of tribalism in Nigeria.
A big failure on the part of Seun and his mods who are doing a lot of damage to this country all for the sake of online traffic undecided

You have said it all. Years later, Seun will look back and regret this.

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by justtoodark: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
that idiiot is not working their no more....

maybe he even lied he is still working their....

go look facebook and see how people can lie about where they work.....
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by hammer6F: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
mynd44 seun

U WOULD REMEMBER THAT I SAID, YORUBA HAVE COUNTLESS TIMES CALLED FOR THE IGBOS TO BE WIPED OUT ON THE THREAD REGARDING THE VANGUARD REPORTER ON SOPHISTICATED MOROON.

WE KNOW THE REAL HATERS AND KINGS OF HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA.

WE ALSO KNOW HOW AWOLOWO STARVATION POLICY CAUSED THE DEATH OF 3 MILLION IGBOS.

COUNTLESS TIMES HAVE YORUBA PEOPLE MADE SUCH COMMENT AND ALWAYS FROM YORUBA ELITES(POLITICAL CLASS) I.E OBA AND CO.

YET U PEOPLE WANT ONE NIGERIA. grin grin grin grin grin

I LAUGH...

U WILL HEAR YORUBA SAY, SOUTHEAST SHOULD BE NUKED.

U WILL HEAR THEM SAY, IGBO SHOULD BE WIPED OUT.

U WILL HEAR YORUBA SAY, IGBO SHOULD BE KILLED.

U WILL HEAR DEM THREATEN IGBO WITH LAGOON.

ALL THIS STATEMENT ARE FROM YORUBA ELITES.

THE THING ON MY MIND IS, CAN YORUBA ACTUALLY STAND IGBOS IN A WAR?

LET US REMOVE ALL OTHER NIGERIA TRIBE AND FOREIGN POWERS, JUST YORUBA AND IGBO.

3 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Babcockuniv you are crazy. Wether the said man is a staff or not. E no concern us. Nothing do the man. The other time, one useless Igbo chimpanzee said his forefathers were all morons. Nothing happened, he wasn't sacked. So Alaba Ajibola, we are all solidly behind you. I see them all on twitter running to NA, NASS, FFK, Reno and all. Mumu crazy useless people.

E no go better for this betrayal Babcock people.

ALABA Ajibola, we are SOLIDLY behind you!!!!

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Fierce11: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:

what do you know? do you have all the facts? how is this now their responsibility when they've expressly stated that he's no longer their employee?

Oga.. be smart abeg.. When was his employment terminated? Was it after his gawd forsaken post went viral or before? Ehn? Stop defending the school because they are trying to save their name and reputation... They should arrest the man for propagating the growth of tribal hate and commotion

1 Like

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
hammer6F:
mynd44 seun

U WOULD REMEMBER THAT I SAID, YORUBA HAVE COUNTLESS TIMES CALLED FOR THE IGBOS TO BE WIPED OUT ON THE THREAD REGARDING THE VANGUARD REPORTER ON SOPHISTICATED slowpoke.

WE KNOW THE REAL HATERS AND KINGS OF HATE SPEECH IN NIGERIA.

WE ALSO KNOW HOW AWOLOWO STARVATION POLICY CAUSED THE DEATH OF 3 MILLION IGBOS.

Yet you and your people WILL beg if we ask you to leave yorubaland. FFK off.

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by justtoodark: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Sagay212:

You can go and unmask the identity yourself. You ipod miscreants are so pained. Babcock has nothing to do with Ajibola. You take it or you hang yourself.

exactly....
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by dlaw70(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
D dude started doing drugs
Ultimus:
This guy was my classmate in Uni. Believe me, he is nothing like the comments he made on his Facebook page. He was enterprising and circumspect in thought and speech. Oh well, you never truly know someone and misanthropy can come from even the best of characters. He should be held accountable for his actions.
;DD dude started doing drugs
Ultimus:
This guy was my classmate in Uni. Believe me, he is nothing like the comments he made on his Facebook page. He was enterprising and circumspect in thought and speech. Oh well, you never truly know someone and misanthropy can come from even the best of characters. He should be held accountable for his actions.
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
saibuhari:
If that ethnic jingoist happens to be backcock university staff eventually then we will cause the federal govt to sanction the university appropriately for trying to shield and support such hate speech capable of inflaming the embers of ethnicity and conflagration of unimaginable proportion.
chai una too get mouth, whats your level in Nigeria institution for you to confront federal to impose your will, is it the same federal government you people never wish to succeed
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by AuroraB(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

FFK off. Who are you? Are you not staying in Yorubaland right now? I dare u to go back to Igboland. Mumu
What is this one saying n'tori oloun grin
E pain you. Change am naa undecided

2 Likes

Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by Ugosample(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
scholes0:
The only place where that particular story has made headline is Nairaland and some personal blogs....
As far as I am concerned Nairaland is the number 1 culprit of fanning the embers of tribalism in Nigeria.
A big failure on the part of Seun and his mods who are doing a lot of damage to this country all for the sake of online traffic undecided

sometimes I think this thing is deliberate

All for traffic
Re: DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2018
kaorama:
This is not a reasonable step in any way. The statement sounds almost like a parable, without any intention to unmask the identity of the deluded miscreant. A serious institution would have given a clearer picture of what relationship the said Ajibola had with Babcock university and the exact date the relationship was terminated. I think Babcock is being economical with the truth and this doesn't speak well of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Jamb / Nigerians, Stop Starting A Sentence With 'Am' Or 'i' - Comrade Nnadi Goodluck / Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.