Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

As A Musician You Can Get Supports And Income By Joining The Patreon Community - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / As A Musician You Can Get Supports And Income By Joining The Patreon Community (290 Views)

Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Music Lovers ...tell Us The Musician You Hate For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Musician You Can Get Supports And Income By Joining The Patreon Community by advertoonist(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
I'm Malik Olanrewaju, a fiction writer. Am no comedian, musician, actor, film maker, producer, photographer, artist, game maker, cartoonist and animators. But we are all entertainers and creators who have intellectual properties to sell.

We all can get regular income from supporters through Patreon community

Having Patreon community's 'pledged' ongoing supports means we can spend less time thinking about business, and more time enjoying creating.

Register now https://patreon.com/invite/ggmzmv

Best,

Malik Olanrewaju

Re: As A Musician You Can Get Supports And Income By Joining The Patreon Community by zinnydan(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2018
OK...how do I join
Re: As A Musician You Can Get Supports And Income By Joining The Patreon Community by advertoonist(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Click on the link inside the messsge body

(1) (Reply)

Zoro Upandan / [video] Lil Kesh Ft. Duncan Mighty - Flenjo / Heroine Fred Hailing Her State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.