Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? (2543 Views)

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by buhariguy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
Then bro, why don't you ask all these governors who have been owing their workers for the past 2 years, please ask them why they are now paying up.
why not ask thief ortom why he is using workers salary for his security vote.
Is that not a prove that thief ortom created the crisis in order to embezzle money and use security vote as cover up for his crime.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Is that not a prove that thief ortom created the crisis in order to embezzle money and use security vote as cover up for his crime.

Your head is very very sound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by micchi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hausa Fulani's are cowards the main reason they doing all this their dirty work because the Britain is backing them
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by fallout87: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
The killings stopped during the season of defections. The principals of the armed killers in PDP were too busy defecting that they put all their killing agenda on hold.

Same way they promised Ortom that the killings in benue would stop once he defects and as soon as he defected, they stopped.

This isn't even intelligent.

This is just poorly constructed lies from a party which only knows how to lie.

If Saraki and R-APC were behind the killings why would they stop? Wouldn't they continue them to apply more pressure on Buhari during the election time?? It doesn't matter if they defect. If they are trying to destabilize they will do it no matter what.

Now if Buhari is the one behind them, wouldn't he cease the killings to appease the people and ensure there isn't turbulence for winning the election?

Use your brain. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by fallout87: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Was he a thief before he defected? You people are just plain evil. I mean in your core you are evil.

Is it only when they aren't in APC that they are thieves and criminals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
fallout87:

This isn't even intelligent.

This is just poorly constructed lies from a party which only knows how to lie.

If Saraki and R-APC were behind the killings why would they stop? Wouldn't they continue them to apply more pressure on Buhari during the election time?? It doesn't matter if they defect. If they are trying to destabilize they will do it no matter what.

Now if Buhari is the one behind them, wouldn't he cease the killings to appease the people and ensure there isn't turbulence for winning the election?

Use your brain. Haba!

Wrong again!

If you go and check the timelines of the killings and locations all would be clear to you.

Also how come immediately Ortom defected to PDP the killings in Benue stopped?

Was it magic? PDP need States in the middle belt so Benue was a scape goat for them and now that they have succeeded in making Ortom defect, they called off their hired killers.

Can there actually be smoke without fire?

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by fallout87: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Wrong again!

If you go and check the timelines of the killings and locations all would be clear to you.

Also how come immediately Ortom defected to PDP the killings in Benue stopped?

Was it magic? PDP need States in the middle belt so Benue was a scape goat for them and now that they have succeeded in making Ortom defect, they called off their hired killers.

Can there actually be smoke without fire?

It is a lie the killings stopped only after his defection. It is abject foolishness that a Governor would hire Fulani kill squads to kill his own people, takeover their lands, evoke chaos under his leadership and bring his position under severe questioning.

There is no benefit for any Governor doing this. In fact it doesn't help him garner votes to win election because he is losing masses.

This is very uneducated line of reasoning and thinking.

The question you want to avoid is why the killing began to decrease the sooner we got to Presidential election.

The reality is those sponsoring the agenda of clearing out villages and taking over their lands had to pause this agenda because it was bringing too much heat on the President and it would hurt the President's ability to win the 2019 election.

Had PDP been behind these killings, why would they stop? If it destabilizes the Presidency and makes the masses want to vote against Buhari.... in what world would they want to stop destabilizing when 2019 election nears?

If the opposition was behind the killings they would have increased the closer we got to elections to destabilize Buhari and APC. That is the plain truth.

I will repeat, use your brain. Forget parties. Be humane for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
fallout87:

It is a lie the killings stopped only after his defection. It is abject foolishness that a Governor would hire Fulani kill squads to kill his own people, takeover their lands, evoke chaos under his leadership and bring his position under severe questioning.

There is no benefit for any Governor doing this. In fact it doesn't help him garner votes to win election because he is losing masses.

This is very uneducated line of reasoning and thinking.

The question you want to avoid is why the killing began to decrease the sooner we got to Presidential election.

The reality is those sponsoring the agenda of clearing out villages and taking over their lands had to pause this agenda because it was bringing too much heat on the President and it would hurt the President's ability to win the 2019 election.

Had PDP been behind these killings, why would they stop? If it destabilizes the Presidency and makes the masses want to vote against Buhari.... in what world would they want to stop destabilizing when 2019 election nears?

If the opposition was behind the killings they would have increased the closer we got to elections to destabilize Buhari and APC. That is the plain truth.

I will repeat, use your brain. Forget parties. Be humane for once.

Its clear you lack knowledge of anything.

The more the killings in a state the more the security votes that go there.

Perhaps you need to ask someone form Benue to explain better to you.

Ortom was paying a former boko haram commander 20m a month and drafted the man to head his life stock guards.

The FG has increasingly given him more security votes to use and curb the killings but he rather syphoned it and did nothing.

Ortom gambled with the life of benue people for money to loot and he did it so well.

Recently it was revealed he funded PDP with 6 billion naira hoping he would get a direct ticket to return as governor but so far PDP are not giving this to him so he now gave 640 million to SDP so they can get party structures prepared and well established to receive him

I suggest you use your head and not your emotions. Where did ortom get 6.640billion from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
fancifulasuquo:

Detectors abi defectors U r confusing me

You stay with the f for food
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by buhariguy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
fallout87:

Was he a thief before he defected? You people are just plain evil. I mean in your core you are evil.

Is it only when they aren't in APC that they are thieves and criminals?
because he was a criminal, that was why he was red carded.

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its clear you lack knowledge of anything.

The more the killings in a state the more the security votes that go there.

Perhaps you need to ask someone form Benue to explain better to you.

Ortom was paying a former boko haram commander 20m a month and drafted the man to head his life stock guards.

The FG has increasingly given him more security votes to use and curb the killings but he rather syphoned it and did nothing.

Ortom gambled with the life of benue people for money to loot and he did it so well.
You are just too stupid for my liking. Why are other states not killing their own as well, dont they want "the more security votes?".
I swear you deserved to be killed, i hate you!!

Recently it was revealed he funded PDP with 6 billion naira hoping he would get a direct ticket to return as governor but so far PDP are not giving this to him so he now gave 640 million to SDP so they can get party structures prepared and well established to receive him

I suggest you use your head and not your emotions. Where did ortom get 6.640billion from?
You are stupid and classless.
Why dont other states kill their people as well, they also need the high security votes dont they..?
I Swear you deserve to be killed, i hate youuu!!
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

You are stupid and classless.
Why dont other states kill their people as well, they also need the high security votes dont they..?
I Swear you deserve to be killed, i hate youuu!!

Not every state governor is as classless and greedy as Ortom and they are not as stupid as he is and by the way, get ready for your ban for wanting me killed
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Peacecore: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
PDP attaches no value to human life. They're responsible for the killings around the country just to discredit pmb. So ur are not d only one observing that bro.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by tinubuUGLYwella: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not every state governor is as classless and greedy as Ortom and they are not as stupid as he is and by the way, get ready for your ban for wanting me killed
YES YOU WILL BE KILLED. I WANT YOUR PHOTO AND I KNOW HOW TO GET IT.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by nnachukz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Since Buhari went on Medical leave, no more Fulani herdsmen killings.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by budaatum: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

A lot of possibilities

1. The crises was sponsored by those who wanted to blackmail APC so they can have a legit reason to dump the party

2. Those who decamped were being used to sponsor the crisis before and since they left, APC and buhari no longer have anyone on ground to continue the atrocities

3. Buhari wanted to use the crisis to frustrate some out of the party and he killed their people until they got tired and left

4. PDP forced the defectors to do so by killing their people so now that they've succeeded, there's no more need to continue killing the innocent citizens

Many more theories can be adduced but these are the ones that I could think up at short notice

Thank you for at least thinking. Even if you might be wrong, it's much better than jumping to some silly conclusion with no thought.

1 Like

Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Are you comparing herdsmen killings to non payment of salaries? Did fayose pay any salaries before the last elections?

The killings stopped just as the defections happened as the op pointed out and that's why he asked. We could also attribute it to the seriousness of the military now unlike before
you know that attributed to why the civil servants are against him. bro, Just try and think about what I said
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The alleged herdsmen issue was politically motivated by those against the ruling party.

Their target is the President especially since he is also of Fulani extraction. What better way to discredit a government than to go for the head using things they can link to him in many ways.

You then have armed bandits attack and kill Fulani settlements without any provocation and then sit back and watch the Fulanis retaliate by thinking its the villagers that attacked them.

Repeat the same thing in 3 or 4 other Fulani settlements successfully and the rest would just be full fledged chaos set in motion.

Its a domino effect deliberately triggered for political relevance reasons.

If you followed the news you would discover that the alleged herdsmen did not first attack. They were attacked first and killed before every form of mayhem began. So the question is, who attacked them first?
so the men killed in my village for asking Fulani herdsmen to leave their land with their cows first attacked the Fulani herdsmen? it will get to you guys some day some how for always shying away from the truth.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Your username connotes who you are so I don't need to argue with you. your very slow in reasoning.
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by Butterflyle0: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
centoke30:
so the men killed in my village for asking Fulani herdsmen to leave their land with their cows first attacked the Fulani herdsmen? it will get to you guys some day some how for always shying away from the truth.

You are obviously unable to understand anything you read which is why you couldn't understand something simple which I wrote
Re: Since Massive Defection Hit APC Camp, Fulani Herdsmen Killings Have Stops? by centoke30(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are obviously unable to understand anything you read which is why you couldn't understand something simple which I wrote
I calculated this will be your next comment, I don't blame you sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) / Buhari And Osibanjo: When God Says Yes, Nobody Can Say No. Photos And Video / Reactions As Police Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.