Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation (17900 Views)

How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by eph12(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abeg let's hear word. Cabal this cabal that.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by codedguy1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Tribute to Barr Halima Buhari - (PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER)- A hard working Nigerian Youth

She was last in her class in UK where she tried so hard to study Law.

Twice She failed to pass The Nigeria Law School exams required to qualify her for Legal practice in Nigeria.

But when her father became president, she was granted a free pass in the Nigerian Law School and was called to bar almost 3yrs ago...

Now she has been given a Board member Position at NNPC earning over N7-million Naira per month amongst other fringe benefits as the President's daughter while ordinary Nigerians who study hard and make good grades in schools at home and abroad go years without job or have lost their jobs and livelihoods under her father's direct supervision, and others who are lucky, receive (#30,000 N-Power) monthly for 24months or less and the same people are the ones shouting "Sai-Baba Buhari' while rewarding him with "Mr. integrity" Title.

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

Has she done her NYSC? That she would be given any appointment?

Buhari's integrity get ad e be.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by writeprof(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Tribute to Barr Halima Buhari - (PRESIDENT BUHARI'S DAUGHTER)- A hard working Nigerian Youth

Twice She failed to pass The Nigeria Law School exams required to qualify her for Legal practice in Nigeria.

But when her father became president, she was granted a free pass in the Nigerian Law School and was called to bar almost 3yrs ago...

Now she has been given a Board member Position at NNPC earning over N7-million Naira per month amongst other fringe benefits as the President's daughter while ordinary Nigerians who study hard and make good grades in schools at home and abroad go years without job or have lost their jobs and livelihoods under her father's direct supervision, and others who are lucky, receive (#30,000 N-Power) monthly for 24months or less and the same people are the ones shouting "Sai-Baba Buhari' while rewarding him with "Mr. integrity" Title.

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

if it's true. Then it's a sad and heartrending reality we must face as the gulf widens between the governed/masses and the leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by robosky02(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by buhariguy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Leave story. Daura is now past tense. Will Saraki be impeached or not?
he has already be impeach, APC is only looking for his replacement.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by kenex4ever(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
So?
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by buhariguy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
neonly:

Who tell say na him excite d coup it was Idagbon buhari na mumu
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist party PDP said buhari was the leader of the coup and as such he is a coupist

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by vyncentino(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
buhari supporter,I want to asked one question o,why if buhari travel out for medical reasons,which means his going to spend some time,my questions is we always have peace in this country,no bombs blast no fulani herdsmen killing is not recorded,my prayer it's remained like this o
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by egobetatoday: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
ehen... the lilly livered buhari has come home to claim the glory oo. why didnt he effect the sack before he left? such a lazy fool, all he knows is claim other peoples glory. yeye dey smell
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by nelronaldo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Am sure Buhari has been doing some positive things but some unscrupulous elements only focus and exaggerate on his shortcomings.
I am not saying he's done anything good. I also didn't mention he has done nothing good. My response was to the claim that Buhari had a hand in Daura's sacking and all the positive things that happened the 10 days he was away. It's likely Osibanjo had consulted him but why the desperation to give him credit at every opportunity? Is sacking an incompetent official the kind of achievement we should be celebrating? It is what we have been reduced to.
I really don't involve in Buhari debates; because I thought he was clueless when he was campaigning in 2015, and the APC were just desperate for power using propaganda and my opinion hasn't changed either.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by egobetatoday: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

pls if you are sure of this make sure you post this on every thread in nairaland. Go to twitter and every social network and post this. Tag buhari himself, efcc etc. Mr integrity must be exposed for who he is. I have copied it myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by omotayor82(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
observing
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by dahnimoh(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
What is the reason behind this lengthy explanation?
To make it look like Buhari is in charge?
You think we are all fools?
OK, let's see any move he will make to prove what you are saying.
Kemi Adeosun is there ooo
Okio oblo case is there ooo
Babachir is there ooo
Baru's case is there ooo
NASS invasion case is there ooo
IGP is there ooo
Miyeti Allah's case is there ooo
He is not in charge joooo
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by icon02(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Airforce31:
So Buhari is scared of cabal. I smell lies Buhari is a former general and he was bold enough to carry out a coup. The man is just incompetent

Shhhh! Who told you Buhari led the coup that made him head of state? Buhari doesn't have the brain to plot a coup
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by megareal: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

I've copied this
Will try to confirm and then post it everywhere. Mr. Integrity my ass.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by rhames(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
WHAT IS CORRUPTION?

Nigeria is a SAD case...

Dauda Hassan

Naagode Mallam Dauda. Allah Shi Yi maka Albarka.

People dont just understand that none of these politicians have the masses at heart. All they want is power and money so they can use the same resources to put us at war with each other just like that and enjoy the loot while the masses kill each other for crumbs.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by reality1010: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/160554/

Tribune u r full of lies.There was no decision reached by PMB and VP to sack Duara.His sack only came up during PMB absence and d siege on NASS.Meanwhile,Duara and some others r PMB's Bishops and Rook in d game of power and they dont interact with d VP.To me Duara's sack is a minus to PMB because one of his luetenant v gone.Remember this s politics.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by Themandator: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
nelronaldo:
It's a lie! When Buhari left for London the other time and Osibanjo did some positive things, that's how they said Buhari gave the approval. Now again, the same story.
We know Buhari is clueless. No amount of propaganda can change that.

The first question to ask this op or writer is this: what does it take to sack or fireman employee? Simple. Get your press secretary to take to twitter to inform the public. How then did a cabal frustrate this simple process? The truth remains that while the siege was on, Vice president called his principal to say: sir this is what is going on at the nass and the dss say they have orders from above. Did you commission the siege before leaving? Noooooo. Please do whatever it takes to restore normalcy you are in charge... Osinbajo then fired Daura.

The same you are in charge made him to force the hand of the government in the sars matter.

Buhari had no plans to fire anybody from his side of the country. Never
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by Themandator: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
nelronaldo:

I am not saying he's done anything good. I also didn't mention he has done nothing good. My response was to the claim that Buhari had a hand in Daura's sacking and all the positive things that happened the 10 days he was away. It's likely Osibanjo had consulted him but why the desperation to give him credit at every opportunity? Is sacking an incompetent official the kind of achievement we should be celebrating? It is what we have been reduced to.
I really don't involve in Buhari debates; because I thought he was clueless when he was campaigning in 2015, and the APC were just desperate for power using propaganda and my opinion hasn't changed either.

Buhari did not sack Daura. Osinbajo did. He consulted Buhari as his boss. Yes. But ever discussed sacking Daura. Buhari would never have consented
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by Biggaboi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's ironical the university lecturer turns out to have more guts than the so-called Army General!
*spits* lipsrsealed
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
And that's why am in support of them for second term.
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by Dollabiz: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by luizpippo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Whothecapfits:
It takes Only the intelligent people to know that the Ag President can't take unilateral decision. If know, you know.
If you guys don't reason while supporting your integrity god PMB, let it be known that other think

When Buhari reinstated the NHIS gu after Osibanjo removed him, there was no mention of them working together but now that Osibanjo is getting credits for firing Daura, suddenly, they are working together.
Zone Bs
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by jembalord: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Different news different times
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2018
stories for fools
Re: How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation by Kfed4ril(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Airforce31:
So Buhari is scared of cabal. I smell lies Buhari is a former general and he was bold enough to carry out a coup. The man is just incompetent

While his mates are carrying out coup on their fellow military regimes, the idiot went to coup a democratically elected president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu / Remembering James Ocholi: One Year After His Death (Photos) / Nigerian Senate Embarks On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.