Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Prostate Cancer In Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostate Cancer In Women (305 Views)

Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prostate Cancer In Women by Haleplushearty: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Series of glands and ducts at the front of the vagina- the Skene glands are sometimes referred to as the female prostate. Researchers have discovered that the Skene glands share some of the same properties as the male prostate, which is located between the bladder and the penis. For example, both the prostate and the Skene glands contain prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and PSA phosphatase (PSAP), which are enzymes that can indicate the health of the prostate in males.
PSA is an indicator of prostate cancer in males and may appear as a symptom of certain types of breast cancer in females. Checking PSA levels during cancer treatment in females may be useful in monitoring the treatment for some types of breast cancer. Female prostate cancer accounted for approximately 0.003 percent of all cases of cancer reported in the female urinary tract or genital area.

Symptoms of prostate cancer in women are: pressure behind the pubic bone, pain during urination, pain during sexual intercourse, irregular menstrual cycle, difficulty urinating and frequent urination. However, these symptoms may indicate other noncancerous conditions related to the female prostate. Other conditions are: cysts, adenofibroma, polycystic ovary syndrome PCOS. The Skene glands are often referred to as the female prostate because they produce the same hormones as the male prostate.
[url]haleplushearty.org[/url]

Re: Prostate Cancer In Women by olorunlexe: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Prostate Cancer

Every night, I make frequent trips to the bathroom, yet my bladder is always full and I experience difficulty in starting urination

How to shrink an enlarged prostrate naturally !!!

visit the site To Learn More www.natural-care.name.ng

(1) (Reply)

How Much Protein Does Your Body Need / Understanding Rape, Consent And Where To Draw The Line! / Foods That Are Not Good For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.