Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (25326 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
35 year old Aondofa Akure who hails from Tsar-Mbaduku in Vandeikya was until before his retirement because of his condition, a staff of Jos Electricity Distribution (JED) Company in Gboko where he lived with his beautiful wife, Mrs. Judith Akure, with whom they raised four beautiful kids. What started as a mere scratch on the eye now has deteriorated into ravaging of the  face almost to the nose and to the ear on the left side of his face.

According to his wife, Mrs. Judith,the problem started in 2015 with constant scratching of the eye.They approached the General Hospital Gboko where the eye was medically scratched with high hopes that the condition was solved, only for it to return in a critical way that was speedy and ravaged her husband's face.

His is almost defaced and if  emergency support doesn't show up, Mr. Aondofa Akure is gone.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/35-year-old-benue-state-man-hit-by.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Subhanalah. lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
cry
Ukan Kurugh Nice One

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gentle136(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
God....... This man seriously need serious help.

I just hope our government would come to d aid of this man. cry

6 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
How very fortunate I am that my eyes are intact. What a rare priviledge we have that we are alive and well.

I doubt the wheelbarrow empowering governor of his state would help. I pray help comes for this man.

I expect all these mega churches to channel the huge offerings and tithes they receive towards saving lives rather than buying private jets and phantom. Jesus won't rock jets and exotic cars but will save life. I believe they might be doing that but it isn't enough. We have a government that is highly irresponsible and the poor man's last hope is the church.

He should go to Synagogue. If he sees TB Joshua, he might get all the needed help.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Bad
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mopolchi: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Warris dis?
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by olutee360: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
God's healing locate you in Jesus name.

21 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by lelvin(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't have opened it ooo. How can I unsee this

4 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Why your eye no go rotten when una no go bring light but crazy bills. Sorry to sound cruel but na people swear dey follow you so and to all the NEPA viewing this thread una turn go soon reach

1 Like

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by okpaire(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
this is really bad
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by teewhydope(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
nerodenero:
How very fortunate I am that my eyes are intact. What a rare priviledge we have that we are alive and well.

I doubt the wheelbarrow empowering governor of his state would help. I pray help comes for this man.

I expect all these mega churches to channel the huge offerings and tithes they receive towards saving lives rather than buying private jets and phantom. Jesus won't rock jets and exotic cars but will save life. I believe they might be doing that but it isn't enough. We have a government that is highly irresponsible and the poor man's last hope is the church.

He should go to Synagogue. If he sees TB Joshua, he might get all the needed help.

Next joke please

3 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Medically scratched? Doctors, how does it work?

I don't believe in juju most times, but things are happening shaa.
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Op why now,now I no go fit finish dis pounded yam wet I collect on credit

2 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BarakOkenny(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Odikwa serious. cry
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Bad

The level of surgical intervention will leave him deformed even more. In order to save his life.

Orbital mucormycosis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by TedBaker(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Odikwa serious. cry
no b small oo. May God help us.
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:
Subhanalah. lipsrsealed

Walihamdulillah
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Basal cell carcinoma? Squamous cell carcinoma? Retinoblastoma? Mucormycosis?
But why is everyone making religious exclamations? The story is there for a reason, lend a helping hand to the fella, its not for our amusement.

2 Likes

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by helphelp: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Damn
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
May God heal him and all in sick bed.
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
How I wish the wheelbarrow Governor will come to his aid.

1 Like

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by TedBaker(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
armadeo:
Bad

The level of surgical intervention will leave him deformed even more. In order to save his life.

Orbital mucormycosis
re u a medic doc or just a platitude glitcher.
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by HMZi: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2017
GOFUNDME is needed asap
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2017
So bad

I hope he gets the help he needs

1 Like

Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Septembermann(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
gentle136:
God....... This man seriously need serious help.

I just hope our government would come to d aid of this man. cry

must it always be the government?
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Take him to governor suswan's office for financial help, but tell not give wheelbarrow
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Take him to governor suswan's office for financial help, but tell him not to give d man wheelbarrow
Re: Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank God I just finished eating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomi Coker: 104 COVID-19 Cases Were Discovered In One Company In Sagamu / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / Major Causes Of A Weakened Immune System In Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.