Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (18981 Views)

See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday / How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
akdjr:
No be lie. We like Okorocha here more than Atiku

Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by lucy10(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
And that is how they keep making useless noise. Is it part of APC membership requirement
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by AmarachiNnoli: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ofunaofu:

Nnoli, if you live in Imo state and you are not in any way benefiting from the okorocha govt
Be sincere to Yourself, do you think APC can win with Uche nwosu as the flag bearer.
Okorocha himself never won on the first ballot, the two elections 2011 & 2015 went into supplementry
in 2011, imo people wanted ohakim out, in 2015 we had two bad choice, okorocha and ihedioha, we all know that the results that came from the three mbaise LGAs send shivers down the spine of okorocha that he had to run to ararume for help.
2019 will be all against okorocha for the fact that he wants to install his son in-law from the same Orlu zone
Nne ogaghi a work u
Forget ugumba movement, there are just there for the money
Imo coalition(ararume & co) is still very much active
Okorocha was able to take back the apc structure with the help of oshomole. Politics is local.
When election reach every body will be busy with his state, buhari will travel to kastina, oshomole will travel to edo
I dont know much about imo politics but while interacting with people in owerri, ngorokpala etc where we r doing a health outreach program, the people consistently told me of thier love for uche nwosu even above okorocha. Especially men and women of 20s and 30s age beacket. There r so many tales of empowerment by uche nwosu. You need to visit the state and hear how ordinary people love this guy.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Gordonz07(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
I know you can defeat Atiku with statues in Adamawa. grin
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by iamcourage(m): 1:04am On Aug 20, 2018
the weed okorocha is smoking is really strong...right now he can't even defeat Atiku in IMO state..
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by nwatthu(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by BruncleZuma: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. This man is losing it, they better chain him before things gets from bad to worse

Nah make dem let am enter market first grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by B2mario(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abagworo:
Okorocha will defeat Atiku if he Atiku contests 2023 after losing to Buhari next year. APC is not a joke and Okorocha is a political master. The way Uche Nwosu will defeat other candidates by a very wide margin come 2019 will send cold shivers down the spine of naysayers.
Uche Nwosu is from where?
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by gentlegenius(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

It's a fact.

No Eastern candidate can match his political strength at the polls. I repeat. No Eastern candidate
OK... I see where you are coming from.
You believe he is the only man from the east that is popular in the north.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Leopantro: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:

I dont know much about imo politics but while interacting with people in owerri, ngorokpala etc where we r doing a health outreach program, the people consistently told me of thier love for uche nwosu even above okorocha. Especially men and women of 20s and 30s age beacket. There r so many tales of empowerment by uche nwosu. You need to visit the state and hear how ordinary people love this guy.

you a visitor to the state is telling me what is happening in my own state that I'm resident in?

may our ears never hear of our death.
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by Favour9ja(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha by StillX10(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
This okorocha has lost the respect I have for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Garba Shehu: No Cause For Alarm, Gen Abubakar Is In No Serious Condition / Saraki: I Am Fulani From Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.