Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office (2641 Views)

Akin Alabi Resumes Office, Poses With APC Flag "Next Level" / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by generalpios(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration is going to jail “more thieves” who looted the nation’s treasury.

He said this on Saturday in an interview with NTA upon return from his vacation in London. Buhari said his administration is not going to let those who stole the country’s funds escape prosecution.

“We are going to jail more of the thieves that brought the economic problems to the country,” Buhari said, adding: “I think that is being expected of me and I will do it.”

Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by kettykin: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari should be made the controller General of prisons so that he can really jail them . A more practical and proactive leader should handle the presidency

2 Likes

Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by nnachukz(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
All talks, no action. Too much talk talk. Where is Maina, Lawal and the recent Daura?

2 Likes

Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by victormartyn(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fingers crossed
Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by Dreamkiller: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
i will do this, i will do that. i will, i will. this trick is getting old oga. do something or STFU.

2 Likes

Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by egoriboy: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Actually I did not READ the POST but I think the girl had no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the Landlord and forget about the missing car and let Adebobola be the King as he has been chosen by the ancestor...
Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by mekaw(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
I think Nigeria economy is way better under 16 yrs of PDP than three years of APC, my opinion U should be in jail while explain to us how u destroy the economy

Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by Christistruth00: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
generalpios:
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration is going to jail “more thieves” who looted the nation’s treasury.

He said this on Saturday in an interview with NTA upon return from his vacation in London. Buhari said his administration is not going to let those who stole the country’s funds escape prosecution.

“We are going to jail more of the thieves that brought the economic problems to the country,” Buhari said, adding: “I think that is being expected of me and I will do it.”

Good,Mallam lawan Daura will finally be deait with.
Re: More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office by kmaster007: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
all nah mouth.... Saraki no 1

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Deports 17 Nigerian Yahoo Boys (see Photo) / Gbenga Daniel’s Conference Hotel Opens In Abeokuta / Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.