Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road (1795 Views)

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Pastor Survives Ghastly Motor Accident In Akwa Ibom State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by United4greatnes: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
A prayer in Benin City by Apostle Johnson Suleman during the pastors meeting preserved the young pastor

Members of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are still thanking God for preserving the life of Pastor ThankGod the resident pastor of OFM Kontagora in Niger State who was involved in a fatal accident that claimed lives and injured many along Suleja- Minna road on Saturday.

The accident occurred as he was returning from Edo State to his base in Kontagora in Niger State. According to the pastor, all the pastors under Omega Fire Ministries converged in Benin city, Edo State for a pastors meeting with God’s oracle, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Towards the end of the meeting, Apostle Johnson Suleman began to pray for all the pastors that attended the meeting and his prayer was specifically on preservation of life and devine protection from the evil plans of the enemy. The fiery preacher prayed fervently against accident and untimely death, he boldly said that ” no power can take any of the pastors life.”

However, Pastor ThankGod didn’t know that the whole prayer was just for him.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/how-apostle-johnson-sulemans-prayer-in-benin-saved-his-pastor-from-ghastly-accident/

Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by IamAllah: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
[/b] it would have been a very good news if he died rubbish. I'm sure the bloods of all the victims of his scam methods are now after his head [b]
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by United4greatnes: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2018

Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by itiswellandwell: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which girl him dey travel to go fvck this time just like his role model?

And what's the proof that pastor ThankGod didn't just stop at the accident scene to take pictures?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by Lonestar124: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Your father apostle Johnson Suleiman is with you that is why you survive the accident...shame!......This is one of reasons the church is not moving forward.

You worship your pastor because God dispensed him to be leader to his brethren without imitating our saviour Jesus Christ.

A leader duty is teach and his brethren to learn, practice it and teach others..same anointing you pastor carry is also in you.

You're just weak and lazy to reach his present limit.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
[/b] it would have been a very good news if he died rubbish. I'm sure the bloods of all the victims of his scam methods are now after his head [b]

Mynd44, doesn't this deserve a ban?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Which girl him dey travel to go fvck this time just like his role model?

And what's the proof that pastor ThankGod didn't just stop at the accident scene to take pictures?

Can anything good come out of the mouth of an ogogoro freak? I seriously doubt
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by donbachi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pestilence that walks in day time..must have planted this accident.but,God pass dem.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lonestar124:
Your father apostle Johnson Suleiman is with you that is why you survive the accident...shame!......This is one of reasons the church is not moving forward.

You worship your pastor because God dispensed him to be leader to his brethren.

The church is marching forward...Which church is not moving forward? Nawa o
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
He shall give his angels charge over us..

As many that believes, your lives shall be preserved. We shall all be alive to see Buhari and his zombies sent away from power and we shall all be alive to witness a new Nigeria. The Nigeria of our dream.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Can anything good come out of the mouth of an ogogoro freak? I seriously doubt
my mouth ke!

I didn't say this, I typed it. You fool!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
my mouth ke!

I didn't say this, I typed it. You fool!

Whether you typed it or said it, it doesn't make any difference to anybody. Anything you type or say is crap!
Your posts are mostly immature and useless. Repent and be saved!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Whether you typed it or said it, it doesn't make any difference to anybody. Anything you type or say is crap!
Your posts are mostly immature and useless. Repent and be saved!
How is it immature? Pastors no dey fvck Toto? tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
How is it immature? Pastors no dey fvck Toto? tongue

May God have mercy on your soul...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

May God have mercy on your soul...
what is soul? Sorry, I don't have one.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by Lonestar124: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

The church is marching forward...Which church is not moving forward? Nawa o
Only the spiritual eye can comprehend spiritual realms.

What you're validating today in the body of Christ is not limited on where we suppose to be......Today Christians are hypocritical not convinced genuinely.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by dlondonbadboy: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
what is soul? Sorry, I don't have one.

You don't even have soul...chaii
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by United4greatnes: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glory
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
THIS GUY TOOK THE GLORY OF GOD TO THE MORTAL MAN "PASTOR SULEIMAN IS WITH ME I CANNOT DIE"
Re: Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road by United4greatnes: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
Thank God for his life

(1) (Reply)

Total Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Canada Or Usa As An Immigrant / A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk / Fiance Visa For Uk Refused On Section 320 (11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.