Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? (1676 Views)

The Start And Rise Of DHL( Dalsey, Hillblom, Lynn): Then And Now / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by frainc(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Good day everyone
please can someone help with the information below

How much do DHL charge from Nigeria to Germany and Romanian par kg (parcel)?

thank you
Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by frainc(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
for those who might be thinking "why can't you google it"
the answer is not on google

Please if you have sent parcel up to a kg through DHL to Germany or Romania, kindly help with information

1 Like

Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by glucklichewelt: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
frainc:
for those who might be thinking "why can't you google it"
the answer is not on google

Please if you have sent parcel up to a kg through DHL to Germany or Romania, kindly help with information

Yes its on Google, see link below

https://www.dhl.com/ng-en/home/get-a-quote.html

You can fill in the required details and get a quote.
Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by frainc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
glucklichewelt:

Yes its on Google, see link below

https://www.dhl.com/ng-en/home/get-a-quote.html

You can fill in the required details and get a quote.
I appreciate your response but the needed answer is not coming up there ,it stopped at the page where i have to input (from and destination)
I used all the browser i have on phone to open the site , thinking the problem is from the browser
Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by famouscargo4u: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
frainc:
Good day everyone

thank you

This is what i do. you can call/whatsapp me on 08062470912.
Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by lucasalves: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
frainc:
Good day everyone

thank you

my advice is to do a Google search of a DHL office around you and walk in to ask them. It's your country nobody go chase you, sending things through unverified sources you are connected to on phone will only end in tears.

1 Like

Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by Petyprincess(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
frainc:

I appreciate your response but the needed answer is not coming up there ,it stopped at the page where i have to input (from and destination)
I used all the browser i have on phone to open the site , thinking the problem is from the browser
Use a system,got my quote earlier at work.

3 Likes

Re: To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much? by frainc(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
lucasalves:

my advice is to do a Google search of a DHL office around you and walk in to ask them. It's your country nobody go chase you, sending things through unverified sources you are connected to on phone will only end in tears.
Thank you bro
i can't even try using unverified agents

(1) (Reply)

I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily / Calling On All Nairalanders In Uk / 2 Weeks Us/german Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.