Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (65409 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Powerexpert:
It seems to me that double standard is the other of the day then. You could call someone out, but when it is yours, it is ignored. Even with all your ferocious vituperation.

cc: se.un, lalast.iclala, domi.nique, myn.dd44, just.wise
I hope you’re enjoying your one week ban tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Powerexpert: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:

I hope you’re enjoying your one week ban tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
you can put dot on the moderators for them not to be in copy ba? Try another line
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Powerexpert:
you can put dot on the moderators for them not to be in copy ba? Try another line
I don’t get you?
I was only trying to not mention people unnecessarily.
You got a problem with that?
The ban term you just finished serving no reach you abi ? You wan insult me again and do second term
Continue
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Powerexpert:
I hope you noticed your post where you mentioned the moderators have been removed tongue
Again .
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.