Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (65390 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh no I was referring to protesting in the nude

Oh. OK. My bad.
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by NoRetreat(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
TeeSeven:
Could this be the reason for the Governor's action?
You are by this exposure unearth the real reason why the building was demolished.
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by EarthXmetahuman: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
Afonjas and stupidity tho. Just negodu her unattractive body with stretch marks everywhere like one of the Survivor of Nigeria VS Biafra war and her tummy like skeptic Tank smh
to slap your flat head just dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The Oyo State Government made true its decision to demolition popular singer Yinka Ayefele's Music House in Ibadan and some residents of Oyo state have come out to protest the action of the governor Abiola Ajimobi.

One of the angry residents, a lady, almost stripped completely naked as she joined others to place curses on the state government for demolishing the studio.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-strips-in-protest-against-demolition-of-ayefeles-music-house/

But me am waiting for d person wey Ajimobi go nominate as governorship aspirant in 2019. Eni yen ti je gbese!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by flames01: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
Afonjas and stupidity tho. Just negodu her unattractive body with stretch marks everywhere like one of the Survivor of Nigeria VS Biafra war and her tummy like skeptic Tank smh

You are even too dumb to spell septic tank. What a shameful life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by flames01: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
baby124:
They came for the government workers... you did not protest. They came for the students... you did not protest. They came for the Oba... you did not protest. Now, they have come for you... you are stripping naked. These useless politicians like pushing one step further to see just how much they can get away with. I think people should physically go to Ajimobi’s house and tear it down and chase him from the government house till he is forced to resign. He is a curse to Oyo State. All he knows how to do is useless wedding parties for his unattractive children. With those ones flaunting wealth amidst poverty in the state. Please deal with that idiotic man once and for all and let it be loud!!! Or he will soon come and collect the food from your mouths at home.

Do you realize how many people lost their jobs as a result of that demolition?
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by DavSagacity(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70428478:
This is sad sad sad sad sad .....
This picture was taken at Sango cemetery at the burial of a staff of the station that died on 31 of December 2017. it's not at the demolition site pls.
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by flames01: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
tueh!
Empty chest beater

As usual, you will support any evil so long as it is in favor of buhari or apc. What manner of evil life are you living!
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Venici: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
Will your stripping 'undemolish' what has been demolished? I don't know what is wrong with some women sef angry

I never wanted to comment on this demolition issue cos only God knows if what Ajimobi did is right or wrong..

Nigerians always leaving everything for god
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by AfonjaSlaves(f): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2018
those useless men are they helping her to strips... Afonja matter don tire me tufiakwa
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by omoiyalayi(m): 6:05am On Aug 20, 2018
tropaz:
I'm available for any firm of protest please..
No hope in Nigeria democratic system..
We have been scammed...
PDP killed us, APC buried us...

There is no hope or future for the common man...
Na babalawo and woli house everybody dey go now for prayers.. but if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Buhari, obasanjo, Gowon et al., were heads of state in there 20s..

I obtained my B-tech at 20, M.Sc at 23, I'm 27 (Ph. D in view) and still living in my mom's house...
No job assurance, more than 3m spent on researches, my brain is getting weak as a result of hopelessness...

[/b]The more I look the less I see!!![b]

[/b]The political class wants us on the street so that we can indulge in social vices for survival[b] hence, our name and future gets ruined while their kids studying abroad can come back home to ascend the throne!!!

Ask the Tinubu families
Ask sharaki family
Ask Lai Mohammed family
Ask Akala family

Please you can add yours...

With all dis ur qualifications?

Go & beg village people
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Powerexpert:
Your Iberiberism has been displayed for all to see. I thought you were going to come up with a better argument as highlighted by you without insult. Guess you must be out of words so you can resort to this disgusting act. Your 'painment' is noted. Now return to your sand.
Further mention will be dully ignored.
Now you may kiss my ass!
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by naijajobx: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Powerexpert:
Seun, lalasticlala, domique, mynd44, justwise this insult is too much. I'm wondering why the ban has not been instituted.
I am also looking for where I called him 'mumu' maybe that will help too.
Just Shut the fuc up already!
The moderators are not stupid.
You can now fuc off
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Powerexpert: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2018
It seems to me that double standard is the other of the day then. You could call someone out, but when it is yours, it is ignored. Even with all your ferocious vituperation.

cc: seun, lalasticlala, dominique, myndd44, justwise
4601CE:
Just Shut the fuc up already!
The moderators are not stupid.
You can now fuc off
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by tropaz(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2018
omoiyalayi:

With all dis ur qualifications?

Go & beg village people

Smiles....
Ekiti people are requesting for hungry toad killed by a snake running from a vehicle on the highway
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
Powerexpert:
It seems to me that double standard is the other of the day then. You could call someone out, but when it is yours, it is ignored. Even with all your ferocious vituperation.

cc: seun, lalasticlala, dominique, myndd44, justwise
I still don’t get it.
You need to learn how to express yourself without insulting people.
Don’t be unwise
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by 1miccza: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2018
mudiana:
may this wicked government not take what matters to you so we won't cry for you on naira land when u create a thread.

Amen
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
eeyah
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House by jembalord: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2018
I hope it is resolved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.