Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour (34021 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / Meet The Only African Leader That Was Kissed On The Foot By Pope Francis / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Henon: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
rman:
The baby was treated by qualified doctors. she was receiving chemoterpahy and it worked.

The kiss had nothing to do with her recovery.
Free MB. No watch video for YouTube or Instagram make e last you reach weekend.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by flames01: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
rman:
The baby was treated by qualified doctors. she was receiving chemoterpahy and it worked.

The kiss had nothing to do with her recovery.

If all you need for healing from brain tumor is qualified doctor, then everyone having brain tumor would have been healed already. Use your head.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by ramatintin(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:
This scam religion at it again, the baby never had any brain tumor just a fake story created by the fraud infested religion they intend using to promote their scam.
Believe this shit you believe anything

Trash!
for your mind u done make sense abi.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Softhands(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, look at this idiot o... Is it by force you comment on everything? Isewu!
IamAllah:
This scam religion at it again, the baby never had any brain tumor just a fake story created by the fraud infested religion they intend using to promote their scam.

Trash!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Odianose13(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

What is this mumu saying? You must be mad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Gentle888: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=ebusnwaoma post=70426926]Gianna Masciantonio who was kissed by the Pope when she was 1-year-old three years ago, has defied all odds to beat a brain tumor which knocked her down. Pope Francis didn’t realize she had a debilitating brain tumor, but the story made headlines and the tumor eventually disappeared.

The little girl was previously diagnosed with Histiocytosis, a blood disorder that eventually formed a brain tumor. It’s now gone and chemotherapy is just a distant memory for Gianna.

“She’s doing great. She’s going to attend preschool this fall. She’s so excited,” said her mother, Kristen Masciantonio.

“Seeing your kid run around and seeing her doing the things she’s doing with what they told us from the beginning is amazing,” said Gianna’s father, Joey Masciantonio.

Gianna's recovery has been credited to the girl's faith and the team at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), including Dr. Phillip Storm and Dr. Amish Shah. The The Masciantonio family,  turned up to donate $50,000 to CHOP in the name of Gianna’s foundation. The foundation is called “For the Love of Grace.” Grace is Gianna’s middle name. Greeting her at CHOP on Friday were her two heroes, Dr. Shah and Dr. Storm.

“She’s blown our expectations out of the water in terms of how she’s doing. She’s resilient and she’s tough and instead of taking all this as something to be fearful of, she’s really taking this in stride,” said Shah, a pediatric neuro-oncologist at CHOP.

“From what I thought at age 4 months when I operated on her, if you would have told me she’d be running around getting ready to start preschool, I would have told you you’d be crazy. It just wouldn’t happen,” said Storm, the chief of pediatric neurosurgery at CHOP.

Storm is glad he was wrong and now Gianna’s future looks bright. Her parents say the doctors at CHOP, with a touch of faith from Pope Francis three years ago, saved Gianna’s life.

https://lailasnews.com/baby-kissed-by-pope-beats-brain-tumor/

PMB come chop kiss from pope abeg

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Ejemehn(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

What you can't have, you treat with disdain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Mouthgag: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Don't be pained because there is no healing in your religion. No resurrection in your religion, no peace in your religion of peace..Only war, death, killings, beheading, raping girls, child marriage, sharia, cutting limbs, slamming head on the ground...LOL.

Tell me one positive thing about youyour religion..Only one!
You're a complete Idìot
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by jutan: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
Look at them, they are always arrogant. What miracle did ur Mohammed perform. At least just preach to me. Or better still tell me why I need ur Mohammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
How does kiss correlate with brain tumou?. Instead of them to hail the surgeons and consultants that did the job, they are hailing Pope. Nonsense. God bless the doctors/surgeons that did the job.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Terver90: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
glory to JESUS
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Pat081: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
fool do you think white people re like u black people dat dey will pay dem to cum and gv fake testimonies just because of of money but bros you re

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by larryhills: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
u r a big cow with bent horns n crippled legs...... if ur religion don't have a living God dat does miracles, our God does......... taste n c..... ewu hausa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Antichristus: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by omojeesu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
There are 4 possibilities:

1) Fraud. Baby never had health problem.
2) Baby had health challenge but Medicine helped.
3) Spiritual healing took place but not from God.
4) Spiritual healing took place and it was from God.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Layi9: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
The doctors dat actually worked dier asses off to treat the baby nko?....u ppl sha....oder babies dat beat worst diseases dat pope didnt kiss nko?
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by rman: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

If all you need for healing from brain tumor is qualified doctor, then everyone having brain tumor would have been healed already. Use your head.

You are the one that needs to use your head.

Why not take all other kids with such afflition for the pope to kiss so they can be healed.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Holak: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Exactly, you're didn't understand the analogy. What if I believe I'll pass if I ate Amala and ewedu soup?

with the assumption that the pope kissed the patient and the patient was healed being true. The question is if the patient would've been healed regardless of the kiss or even the faith?
Cancer remission can happen to any cancer patient at any damn time even though its extremely rare, there are atheists that have their cancers "cured". If they were Christians they would've connected their cure to their faith or their pastor's action. Also I wonder how many sick people the pope kissed who's conditions didn't get better or got worse. We wouldn't hear of that. Who wants to hear " Pope kisses cancer patient who dies 3 weeks later?"

One thing we need to deduce in the story is that the Pope was not kissing the baby because he wanted to heal her of a tumor. In fact the passage mentioned that he did not know that the child had an ailment. The pope kisses children ordinarily. However, it is possible God used that to heal the child. God could have healed the child if He so wishes even if the Pope did not kiss her. The Pope will not ordinarily start dragging whether he performs miracle or not. Not the Catholic Church.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by rman: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Henon:

Free MB. No watch video for YouTube or Instagram make e last you reach weekend.

Some of you just hide behind anonimity to talk to peeps who you can never disrespect in real life.

I am not in your league at all, probably old enough to be your dad.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Martinez19(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
omojeesu:
There are 2 possibilities:

1) Fraud. Baby never had health problem.
2) Baby had health challenge but Medicine helped.
3) [s]Spiritual healing took place but not from God.[/s]
4) [s]Spiritual healing took place and it was from God.[/s]
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Macmoni(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
wen I saw Allah on ur moniker
I knew were u escaped from and I understand why psychiatric hospital can not with hold u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by tboks(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
This dude is not a Muslim. No Muslim will use "IamAllah" as his moniker.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Martinez19(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nonsense! grin
My specie is one hell of biological work.

1 Like

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by fcnaxo: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
lol Ode Niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by GBASKY: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
jutan:
Look at them, they are always arrogant. What miracle did ur Mohammed perform. At least just preach to me. Or better still tell me why I need ur Mohammed.

HE WAS BUSY FUCKING ANYTHING MOHHAMED DOGGY DOGGY
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by jamislaw(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Don't be pained because there is no healing in your religion. No resurrection in your religion, no peace in your religion of peace..Only war, death, killings, beheading, raping girls, child marriage, sharia, cutting limbs, slamming head on the ground...LOL.

Tell me one positive thing about youyour religion..Only one!
why are you so dumb, this guy is not even a Muslim check it out from his moniker.
He called his self God.

The hatred you Christians have for Muslims is out of this world.
Your brain needs to be kissed too it may deliver you from this frustrated hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by omojeesu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Martinez19:

Your opinion versus mine. Free world.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!

And your evidence to prove yourself? Or how u know this is trash
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by henrybomb(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pray that the wrath of the Lord doesn't descend on you and your generation by calling other people's religion scam.
IamAllah:

Trash!
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by johnwell(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2018
dingbang:
Come and kiss the king in the north

the king of the north doesn't deserve a holy kiss, the desert demons are already serving him better.
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by Maruchi203(m): 12:58am On Aug 20, 2018
IamAllah:

Trash!
You sound like an uncircumcised muslim
Re: Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour by marvinsync(m): 5:18am On Aug 20, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Gianna Masciantonio who was kissed by the Pope when she was 1-year-old three years ago, has defied all odds to beat a brain tumor which knocked her down. Pope Francis didn’t realize she had a debilitating brain tumor, but the story made headlines and the tumor eventually disappeared.

The little girl was previously diagnosed with Histiocytosis, a blood disorder that eventually formed a brain tumor. It’s now gone and chemotherapy is just a distant memory for Gianna.

“She’s doing great. She’s going to attend preschool this fall. She’s so excited,” said her mother, Kristen Masciantonio.

“Seeing your kid run around and seeing her doing the things she’s doing with what they told us from the beginning is amazing,” said Gianna’s father, Joey Masciantonio.

Gianna's recovery has been credited to the girl's faith and the team at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), including Dr. Phillip Storm and Dr. Amish Shah. The The Masciantonio family,  turned up to donate $50,000 to CHOP in the name of Gianna’s foundation. The foundation is called “For the Love of Grace.” Grace is Gianna’s middle name. Greeting her at CHOP on Friday were her two heroes, Dr. Shah and Dr. Storm.

“She’s blown our expectations out of the water in terms of how she’s doing. She’s resilient and she’s tough and instead of taking all this as something to be fearful of, she’s really taking this in stride,” said Shah, a pediatric neuro-oncologist at CHOP.

“From what I thought at age 4 months when I operated on her, if you would have told me she’d be running around getting ready to start preschool, I would have told you you’d be crazy. It just wouldn’t happen,” said Storm, the chief of pediatric neurosurgery at CHOP.

Storm is glad he was wrong and now Gianna’s future looks bright. Her parents say the doctors at CHOP, with a touch of faith from Pope Francis three years ago, saved Gianna’s life.

https://lailasnews.com/baby-kissed-by-pope-beats-brain-tumor/

lol Christians will celebrate one success out of many failures as God and when asked what about the many failures theyll be like " em , maybe it's the persons fault , maybe didn't pray enough fast enough , believe enough ,or maybe it's not the persons time yet"

now look pope kisses a baby. , the chemotherapy worked and now it's a miracle , how many people has the pope kissed that still have issues?
are u saying every time the pope kisses a baby the baby will be cured of all diseases?

would u even ever think of the possibility that the baby was simply treated by professionals and the chemotherapy worked

and ur giving the praise to the pope who wasn't even aware?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.