Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell (34013 Views)

How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Omooba77: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Marriage is the best institution God has made to enjoy heaven on earth, but the truth is many will miss this heaven because of this.
I have seen many brothers that could not hurt an ant, but Marriage has turned them to beasts, beating and sometimes killing their spouses.

Likewise some gentle as dove sisters have become tigers, destroyers, murderers and haters. Nursing untold fears becoming resentful.

Adultery and adulterous living is now becoming the norm in many marriages.
So many roots of bitterness are growing, many a times leading to divorce and malicious of various forms, especially unforgiveness.
The Apostles too agreed marriage is hard.
So before you marry seek God's face, learn to be tolerant, be forgiving and merciful.
Also be content with your wife or husband, cut off everything that can lead you to Adultery and other sins.

Above All do unto others what you want them do unto you.

Better to remain single than marriage that will lead you to hell.

May the good Lord heal every marriage and cause us to make Heaven....

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by everythinggirly(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2022
There is nothing wrong with marriage as an institution. Where something is wrong is the couple who chose to be beasts.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2022
tankio

1 Like

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Goldbw122(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
There is nothing wrong with marriage as an institution. Where something is wrong is the couple who chose to be beasts.
Right

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Marriage is a scam.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open, Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence,

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

15 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by AntiChristian: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Treat your partner in such ways you want yourself to be treated.

Most marriage fails as a result of having too much impossible expectations!

Learning to be each other's companion is key!

4 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Omooba77: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
Abosolute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by NobleSeed(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
☺️ let's do it this way op.
50\50 takes some to heaven and some to hell sad

1 Like

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by ignis: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
na dem
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by IamV: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Most modern generational marriage is nothing to write home about.
Divorce ,paternity fraud and adultery have become the order of the day.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Albert0011(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Una done come again with am this hell matter again because today is Sunday.
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by kingxsamz(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Hell doesn't exist.

6 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by FreestufsNG: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by hopefulLandlord: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Elianawalker(f): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Depends on how you can manage marriage.

I think the problem is many are marrying out of lust not love... and another problem is lack of contentment...

Selfish partners who think about themselves alone...

Take for example, if you feel your man is having a small dick instead of cheating why not help him, get those enlargement oil or soap for him to use like other men so he can satisfy you...

Marriage is a big deal, dont enter if you cant handle submission and commitments

5 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by bancoleh: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Lols Hell means grave...

Video editing tutorial
Puzzle efext

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmnLzxqhA0

2 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by brian91(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
The topic isn't right instead a form of discouraging!
Why you create fear for some prospective marriage, young marriage currently experiencing some misunderstanding sad

Why not "lustful marriage sad
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Heterodox(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
There's no Hell.
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Olam09(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Omooba77:
Marriage is the best institution God has made to enjoy heaven on earth, but the truth is many will miss this heaven because of this.
I have seen many brothers that could not hurt an ant, but Marriage has turned them to beasts, beating and sometimes killing their spouses.

Likewise some gentle as dove sisters have become tigers, destroyers, murderers and haters. Nursing untold fears becoming resentful.

Adultery and adulterous living is now becoming the norm in many marriages.
So many roots of bitterness are growing, many a times leading to divorce and malicious of various forms, especially unforgiveness.
The Apostles too agreed marriage is hard.
So before you marry seek God's face, learn to be tolerant, be forgiving and merciful.
Also be content with your wife or husband, cut off everything that can lead you to Adultery and other sins.

Above All do unto others what you want them do unto you.

Better to remain single than marriage that will lead you to hell.

May the good Lord heal every marriage and cause us to make Heaven....
undecided
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by WibusJaga: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022

Omoba77 don turn Mummy G.O apostle. grin
Marriage can also take many to "heaven". tongue
Many people also stopped several bad habits once they got married.
Infact everything in this life has potential to take you to "heaven" or to "hell", depending on how it is used or abused. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by inoki247: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
lol
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by headSmasher: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2022
It is not marriage that is taking anyone to hell, it is you that will decide to go to hell or not, if you marry wrongly you will find yourself in terrible pit of hell even before going to hell, you should understand that marriage has precepts as it is laid down by GOD, if you go contrary, you will find yourself to blame, NO TASTING OR FORNICATION BEFORE MARRIAGE, MARRY A GODLY VIRGIN AND BE GODLY ALSO, YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE A HEAVEN OF EARTH, I AM RECEIVER OF MARVELLOUS GRACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Bmaster(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Damnnn
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by T0BY(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by emmabest2000(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2022
You mean being single and keep fornicating will lead you to heaven abi ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by mirexxx(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked

Marriage is a scam.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open, Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence,

Know this and have peace
of mind.
The human race also doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell by Innobee99(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked

Marriage is a scam.

Know this and have peace of mind.
An Enemy of God is A F angry angryL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.