Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (50712 Views)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by jjbest123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Radiant1020:

Amen! In fact thou shall be given twins
Amen! And you..... Tripplet wink
Radiant1020:

Amen! In fact thou shall be given twins
Amen! And you..... Tripplet
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Olukat(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
myners007:
hOPE HE IS THE TRUE DADDY

Have you checked yours?
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Radiant1020(f): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
jjbest123:
Amen! And you..... Tripplet wink Amen! And you..... Tripplet

I tell you say I want?
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by sinola(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Peterside Idah, who recently welcomed a bouncing baby after 10 years of marriage. Idah Peterside who is also a former media officer of the Super Eagles, took to social media to share the good news. 

He wrote on his twitter account:

"We give God the glory that after 10years 21 days of marriage God has finally blessed us with our first child.mother and baby are fine."

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper Idah Peterside once revealed that he was "like a slave" to Daniel Amokachi in the national team camp.

Speaking on a live breakfast television show, 'Sunrise Daily' on Channels Television, Idah disclosed that he and the former Nigeria striker were always roommates whenever they lodged at hotels during international matches for Nigeria.

"When I was playing for Nigeria, I felt like a slave to Daniel Amokachi.  He was my roommate. I was a home-based player and Daniel was always my roommate. There was a bed here and another there," Idah said gesticulating.  

"When we went for a game in Ethiopia, he would bring out a wallet full of dollars and ask "oh boy you go drink coke?" But meanwhile, on the table there is a bundle of dollars. it was a very intimidating. And you cannot steal it because he is your teammate, it's not fair.

"You go to training and when you tackle them, they tell you "don't spoil my career for me o." It was quite intimidating.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/former-super-eagles-goalkeeper-peterside-idah-welcomes-baby.html

The pastor...congratulations.....i'm loving your argument with those guys on supersports

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Emmafe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations!

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by clems88(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Genniez:
Thank God for you oooo..meanwhile na baby news I just dey hear today hmmm baby is calling m*
hehehe grin should I come ?

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by enemyofprogress: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
See as the baby resemble him gateman
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ijemishkisic(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Heavy congrats!
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by eagleonearth(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
I see a country winning the world cup and i see a man called Diego maradona celebrating with them.

Congrats anu mpama.
what does this post mean plz?
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by macjurek(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank God HIS Faithfulness is ever presence in the lives of his chosen ones, praise HIS holy name.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by blackaxe78: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
Bishop Dr Peterside Idah Congratulations sir...

We Return All Praises to GOD

Which praise are you returning. When were you giving praise?

Kukuma return the girl to heaven

Killer. Una go just dey pray wetin no make sense. No wonder prayers not answered. God set is confused.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by blackaxe78: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Afam4eva:
I see a country winning the world cup and i see a man called Diego maradona celebrating with them.

Congrats anu mpama.

Are you hungry?
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by gustav25: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

Congrats anu mpama.

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations, twins baby shall follow by God grace.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Jejam: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Peterside Idah, who recently welcomed a bouncing baby after 10 years of marriage. Idah Peterside who is also a former media officer of the Super Eagles, took to social media to share the good news. 

He wrote on his twitter account:

"We give God the glory that after 10years 21 days of marriage God has finally blessed us with our first child.mother and baby are fine."

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper Idah Peterside once revealed that he was "like a slave" to Daniel Amokachi in the national team camp.

Speaking on a live breakfast television show, 'Sunrise Daily' on Channels Television, Idah disclosed that he and the former Nigeria striker were always roommates whenever they lodged at hotels during international matches for Nigeria.

"When I was playing for Nigeria, I felt like a slave to Daniel Amokachi.  He was my roommate. I was a home-based player and Daniel was always my roommate. There was a bed here and another there," Idah said gesticulating.  

"When we went for a game in Ethiopia, he would bring out a wallet full of dollars and ask "oh boy you go drink coke?" But meanwhile, on the table there is a bundle of dollars. it was a very intimidating. And you cannot steal it because he is your teammate, it's not fair.

"You go to training and when you tackle them, they tell you "don't spoil my career for me o." It was quite intimidating.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/former-super-eagles-goalkeeper-peterside-idah-welcomes-baby.html
We give God the glory.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Donwyz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
one of the three wise men on soccer Africa.....they call him d pastor
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ufuosman(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ofwest47(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations an ounce of patience is worth a pound of gold
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ofwest47(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations an ounce of patience is worth a pound of gold.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by jembalord: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by jjbest123(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Radiant1020:

I tell you say I want?
If not now,it will be later. I wish you a productive week.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by OliveCynosure(f): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Glory to God
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Andninesix: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2018
God Almighty be praised.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by emperorblog(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2018
bedspread:
Bishop Dr Peterside Idah Congratulations sir...

We Return All Praises to GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by akdjr(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Keeper score goal
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Radiant1020(f): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2018
jjbest123:
If not now,it will be later. I wish you a productive week.

Thanks...
And you too

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by digitite: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by destined4favour: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
In His time, He makes all things beautiful. We give God the Glory. You are next in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo by destined4favour: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2018
In His time, He makes all things beautiful. We give God the Glory. you are next in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.