Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church (25921 Views)

Peterside Idah Offcialy Declares To Become Next NFF President. / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by naptu2: 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
Peterside Idah is a former Nigerian goalkeeper and media officer of the Super Eagles. He played for BBC Lions of Gboko and Enyimba football clubs in Nigeria and Temba Classic and Moroka Swallows in South Africa. He was called to the Super Eagles, but did not play any competitive match for the National team. He retired from football in 2002. He has worked as the media officer of the Super Eagles and an analyst on Super Sports Television since his retirement. He is the founding pastor of Christ Ambassadors Church based in Kempton Park, Johannesburg. He has lived in South Africa since 1999.

Operation Dudula is a South African vigilante group that seeks to expel immigrants (mostly black immigrants from other African countries) from South Africa. They believe that immigrants commit most of the crimes in South Africa and that they take economic opportunities from South Africans and therefore they must go back to their countries. Members of Operation Dudula have been known to invade shops and other businesses where they believe that immigrants are working. They say that small businesses should be reserved strictly for South Africans alone.

idah pee @IdahPeterside

Today police , Immegration and Ndudula came to our church saying they are here because they were told foreigners own this church, they broke our gate that they were looking for me . When we came out they shouted at us .unprintable words , but knowing am legal they left. ooh south

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside/status/1524669454554218496

idah pee @IdahPeterside

They broke into our church looking for me .it’s now a sin to do well in a country you have leaved for 25 years. They said am a foreigner. when we came out the said bad words and left . South Africa more than 50 people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4DrVSZ2V3k

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside/status/1524677768772034560

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by naptu2: 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
Reactions.

2 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by naptu2: 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
More reactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by DJGiore: 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
if not Xenophobia south Africa is the best, from their woman, economic to their music..... download south african amapiano dj mix on naija dj mix.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Happiboispot(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
The church isn't like of the old fraudulent activities everywhere
I hope truth prevail

3 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Akerele44(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
How the news take concern us now

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
Sue dem
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
angry
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by McOluOmo: 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
In Nigeria....we treat foreigners like our own

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Asianjollof007: 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Fasindo: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
shocked

English in the mud

He can preach in English but writing in English is not his calling.

Rip English

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by yerokunphilips: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by AbuAeesha: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
sending legal immigrants back to their countries won't make ur own country great.

15 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by StagethemTVee: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
South africans have become the evil they hated. Isn't this worse than Apartheid? Black on black.

30 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
I may be wrong, but I think idah even is a citizen of SA self.

Those bigots that invaded his church obviously did not know, the jokers

5 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by dplordx(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
Lived in central malacca Malaysia for over 10 years. Hustlers plenty for the town, but most Dey always calculate say Malaysia no be home except my benefactor and chairman . My guy built a club there — did plenty promo shows carry Davido, dbanj and even wizzy come ball. Over the years, baba Dey expand but I Dey advise baba say e too dey risky oh but back then, the money dey enter wella. 2017, na so dem plant drug inside the club carry baba, and illegals wey dey hide for the joint commot charge am with narcotic offense and intent to distribute. Na God spare baba’s life, na firing squad dem wan take but, but him mama head safe am somehow. now him don Dey the same Southey for J’borg still Dey hustle and even wan buy small apartment. Most Nigerians be goat, we know now say no place be like home. My biggest accomplishment na say I nor invest one kobo for foreign country; if world war 3 even start, if Putin totally lose am drop nuke for yankee, Europe and UK, all the mumu wey dey Europe wey don destroy their passport, where una wan run enter?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Benjom(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
undecided
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Kharol1234: 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
South African wan start again...

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by VeryWickedMan: 12:43pm On May 12, 2022
Burn everything down

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
The giants of Africa has now become a mouse

Too bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
I said South African are animals.

I don't know why other African did not leave them and let Botha kill all these bastards or send them all to gas chamber and smoke them to death.

Last week a white shot and killed a black South African saying he mistook human being for Hipopotamus these motherfucker animals did not attack the white bitch nor protest but when it comes to Blacks then their muscles grows and turn Lion.

They are animals in human skin who do not deserve to be existing. I kept blaming my parents for their participation in fighting apartheid because black South African don't deserve life talkless of freedom.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by SmartyPants(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
I've noticed Nigerians do this weird thing of switching people's names around for no reason.

His name is Idah Peterside, why turn it to Peterside Idah?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
angry
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
cool
So bad wink

1 Like

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by lagosrd: 12:48pm On May 12, 2022
Start making moves to go else where . Don't wait till their version of boko Haram snowballs into avoidable deaths. May God continue to protect you and the entire Nigerian community in Jesus name.

Meanwhile no be only dem sabi expel foreigners ooo. Can someone please tell them o

8 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2022
Thank God they didn't attack the man of God...cos that's how they burnt one man like that.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
Take your shit back to Nigeria. Na by force?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by mbahdi(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
Good
Re: South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church by Disclaimer12: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hughie Fury wins shambolic fight as Samuel Peter retires / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / CAF Awards 2018 In Dakar, Senegal (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.