Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' (19805 Views)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' by sokera: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
opribo:

I do not hate bubu my only worry with him is that he is not fit to lead Nigeria so why not simply get off the way so the nation can forge ahead.

When people like him continue to contest elections with our stolen money. They make it difficult for meaningful young men and women to step forward.
that is not the fault of Buhari , the problem of this country is judiciary, Educationalist, they all keep quite and expect wonders to happen ... Nigerians are cowards ... a lot of thugs have found their way into high places so what can we do ? They have money , power and also thy are heartless ... what do you think of Sowore ?
Re: Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' by opribo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
sokera:
that is not the fault of Buhari , the problem of this country is judiciary, Educationalist, they all keep quite and expect wonders to happen ... Nigerians are cowards ... a lot of thugs have found their way into high places so what can we do ? They have money , power and also thy are heartless ... what do you think of Sowore ?

I like Sowore's courage, however i think he needs to start off from somewhere first before you aspire for presidency.

We need time tested individuals. Just see how all this small African countries are making a jest of Nigeria just because of the inept leadership we have. Its shameful, when you think of the fact that we ought to be a great nation.
Re: Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' by IamThrive(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Issa lie!
Re: Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' by nurusystem(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=70439642][/quote]
even if the devil like it or not Sai Buhari Sai OsiBaba 2019
Re: Tinubu: 'Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari' by JERRYDON005: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Was Panama Papers and the Paris Club scandals that Saraki's name was prominently mentioned also a witch hunt?

Do your asslicking with small sense nah
Small boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West / Amosun At The Burial Of Roqeeb Adeniji In Ogun / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.