Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother (19852 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Nollyzonenews: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Senate President , Bukola Saraki pays a visit to Bayelsa State Governor, Dickson Sriake who lost his mother to cancer some months agao.

Bukola Saraki took to his twitter handle with .caption saying..

I was in Bayelsa State today to commiserate with Governor Seriake Dickson, on the loss of his mother, Ma Goldcoast Dickson, whom Governor Dickson once described as his rock, counselor and guardian angel. May the Almighty grant her eternal rest. Amin.

See photos below.....
Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/31/bukola-saraki-pays-governor-seriake-dickson-a-visit-on-the-loss-of-his-mother/

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dickson Don turn beard gang oohcheesy

Saraki is sohandsome, I don't mind him in me.smiley

or being in a mutual relationship with him, I could kill just to be with himsmiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2018

Saraki is so handsome, I don't mind him in me.smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by mercenary: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oh... I saw when a helicopter landed close to his compound today, thought it was GEJ... Issorite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by shakmati(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

or being in a mutual relationship with him, I could kill just to be with himsmiley

Just vote him. That is all he needs from you now. Then you can have your full of him from May 29 2019!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by chibike69: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
May mama's soul.
Rest in peace.

Let's leave it at that!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

You dont mind him in you?!

Are you gay, guy?!

Eeeewwwoooo....

Saraki right now.......

SAY Waaaaaat?! wink grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by miracle956: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
u
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by NwaNimo1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
I can't see Dino.....

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
k
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by RexTramadol1: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Someone up there jes got loose from a psycho home oh

chai, I like Saraki nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki is the most brilliant politician in Nigeria. before I forget, Buhari remaineth lifeless

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Corrinthians(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
All these are the reason the selfish man wouldn't reconvene the Senate. Yet when things don't move right, PDP anonymous workers worldwide would still blame Baba. : sad

10 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by lordraiden(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why is he shaking him with two hands
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Segunade10: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Drake Dumped Kiki For 18 Year Old New Girlfriend Bella Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSLpcVnUFdY

10 Strict Rules Davido Makes Chioma Follow That Proves He's JEALOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsZOA_YTKmw
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by NobodyKnows(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

Sheyb your association have declared support for him already

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Waffarianman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki my man. 2019 loading

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by UBACHE: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
I SO MUCH LOVE SARAKI

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

So this guy is gay

Smh

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Benekruku(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
All for 2019 grin

Saraki is Fvcking desperate

But the foolishness of PDP need to be retested. Are they going to give a defector their presidential ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by NobodyKnows(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
mercenary:
Oh... I saw when a helicopter landed close to his compound today, thought it was GEJ... Issorite
Na Lie go kill you.
So ,one helicopter carry all these people come .
Abah . Fear GOD NA
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Bodude504: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where is your motor boy dino

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
*List of senators that wont return to senate 9th Assembly*

1 *Dino Melaye* Kogi
2 Rabiu Kwankwaso Kano
3 Lanre Tejuoso Ogun
4 Shaaba Lafiagi Kwara
5 Rafiu Ibrahim Kwara
6 Barnabas Gemade Benue
7 Abdulazeez Nyako Adamawa
8 Monsurat Sunmonu Oyo
9 Usman Nafada Gombe
10 Suleiman Hunkuyi Kaduna
11 Ibrahim Danbaba Sokoto
12 Ubale Shittu Jigawa
13 Isah Misau Bauchi
14 *Ben Bruce* Bayelsa
15 *Burkoa Saraki* Kwara

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by CheapDataGuy: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by gadada98: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
tongue embarassed

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by brexit: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
MANY PDP SENATORS HAVE DEFECTED TO APC RECENTLY,SO THEY NOW HAVE OVER TWO THIRD MAJORITY TO IMPEACH THE HIGHEST BETRAYER OF OUR TIME

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by amaniro: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Airforce1:

So this guy is gay
Smh
do you know me? and have I slept with you??!
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by SeniorMan5: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na So.....

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Benekruku(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:

I look like Saraki. Am just taller wink
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Where's his houseboy Dino? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party / PDP Seeks Review Of Supreme Court Judgment On 2019 Presidential Election / Soyinka Backs Achebe On Civil War Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.