Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries (21561 Views)

Kwankwaso, Ganduje At Loggerheads Over ‘Sale, Relocation Of Public Properties’ / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Femi Fani-Kayode & Zainab Bagudu, Kebbi First Lady At Loggerheads On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by liberation100: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Na so all of Una go scatter for APC ....baba God no forget Nigeria.... If we youth no get job and comfortable life Wetin we come gain

Good governance is what we asked for and since you can't give us that God go scatter all of Una by putting rebels among you to cause havok amongst you

Time for we youth to get everything right,vote right and don't sell your vote,no to political thug,no to violence,no to religious or ethnic violence

Baba God bless we youth with wisdom to hustle clean and buy plenty benz
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by akanbiaa(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Some governors will surely feel threatened by the direct primaries system because they will no longer be able to hijack and camp delegates. Under direct system, how many members you wan bribe for an unpopular candidate? You will just go bankrupt.
Under direct primaries, it's those who control the register and writes the final result that have power, so it can still be rigged to favor a candidate.But if the process is free from any trick it's welcome idea.
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by Charly68: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oshio should allow them to defect so APC will know the real party loyalists
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by aamarafa: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
mrlova:
Apc and pdp what's the difference?
FIGHTING CORRUPTION WAS THE MAIN DIFFERENCES
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by emmie14: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
topeayan:
Direct primary is the best...... PDP can also emulate this
Emulation?? Emulate what from whom? Apc Always in disorganizing situation. No peace for the wicked.
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by HzRF(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Enemies of Nigeria won't know peace
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
bakaredc:
Everyone of them fights only for their interest
Why don't you fight for yours
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Some governors will surely feel threatened by the direct primaries system because they will no longer be able to hijack and camp delegates. Under direct system, how many members you wan bribe for an unpopular candidate? You will just go bankrupt.
No be to share rice to primary voters.same noni
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by bluecircle470: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

The last part actually got me laughing grin grin "You will just go bankrupt" grin
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by BishopEmmanuel(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Firefire:

APC is indeed a coven of fraud, blood and wickedness.
Like seriously...its just a way of favouring the candidates of their choice. Like how would an aspirant get to know the total number of the party members? How many are dead? How many have crossed carpet? Because the decamped members could still participate so far there is something to collect at the end like what played out in Osun. like seriously this isn't democratic in any way..
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by israelmao(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Something more shocking is coming.
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:
No matter the way I feel about the APC and her way of doing things, I must commend them for this. If every party in Nigeria decides to adopt this method, then every member of any party can comfortably aspire and even win an election primary.

If all political parties can adopt the principle of Direct Primaries, that means Nigeria will experience qualitative leadership. I support Direct Primaries 100%
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 20, 2018
There must be direct primary for the president, let's see how popular Buhari is
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by adem30: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2018
I love direct primaries more than rice and beans
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2018
zicoraads:
No matter the way I feel about the APC and her way of doing things, I must commend them for this. If every party in Nigeria decides to adopt this method, then every member of any party can comfortably aspire and even win an election primary.
do you even know how this nonsense works?

in the osun one, alot of my friends voted, and nobody questioned them, with ready made party membership card, in osogbo.. ward 6, that shi is nonsense.
Re: APC Governors, Power Brokers At Loggerheads Over Direct Primaries by wyqay: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2018
direct primaries had been exercised by pdp sometimes before,i bet as far as Nigeria is concerned it will be compromise ,it is a game of highest bidder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.