Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Toy Story 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toy Story 3 (2269 Views)

One Of The World's Most Iconic Toy Stores Is Shutting Down / Hate Story 3 1st Day Collection / We Were Toy Soldiers - A Short Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toy Story 3 by spikyn: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
Do.See.It.
Re: Toy Story 3 by Nicolae(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2010
Lol, Spikyn. Did Brad Bird have anything to do with this one?
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikyn: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2010
grin
Good one! But somehow, no. Doesn't make it any less good though. I can easily see it getting nominated at many end of year award lists.
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2010
"Toy Story 3" has been getting really good reviews. I'm thinking of watching it over the weekend.
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikyn: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2010
It is a 'satisfying' movie. Which is something you can't really say about a lot of movies. And it has a lot of "in-jokes" and references while telling a superb tale. Pixar truly are something else. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
check out the TOY STORY 3 trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMpa5yBf5o[/flash]
Re: Toy Story 3 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]When I Watched the start of this, they all got out of the box and most of the toys where gone, Only the main characters left. It was very surprising that the pink bear was evil. When they were all at the dump and about to get burnt, I was thinking, Please do not die, I started to get very sad at that moment, then "The Claw" saved them.

What really got to me was when Woody got dropped off to the house and he got played with, I was thinking the whole movie, Please leave the toys with Bonnie. cheesy
[/size]
Re: Toy Story 3 by daylae(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2010
Think we are talking about the same andy's toys movie? Av not even seen 2,don't know it continues.
Re: Toy Story 3 by vescucci(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2010
The Toy Stories are truly magical. One of the very few movies that stay with you. I secretly wish they won't make any more for fear of spoiling things because nowadays movie companies are only interested in indexes and profit margins and not fan base or cult following or classic preservation.

Hey Spikyn. Where ya been? You really are the only one who has the same movie tastes as I. Out of 6 billion people? I have to venture out more undecided
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikyn: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
@Vesc: hey bruv. I'm been around o! Lag mostly. Somehow I doubt only 2 of us share movie tastes because somehow the movies make much more than we can afford to pay the movie companies grin
Re: Toy Story 3 by vescucci(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
Lol. What I mean is that I like almost every single movie you like and almost vice versa. We see the same things and are enthusiastic about the same things.
Re: Toy Story 3 by chelseabmw(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
i can't wait to watch part 3 of toy story
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikyn: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
It is fascinating to me how each time I read or hear the synopsis of a Pixar move I wonder if (and sometimes how) it can work out but they keep doing amazing things. I recently read a book about another company that has my attention: Nintendo and it's pretty good getting an insight/understanding on the workings and how these companies function and excel at selling imagination, story and entertainment to us. There doesn't seem to be much Pixar can do wrong and all their movies are regarded as classic. Time magazine had an article up on their website on the 2 critics that "dissed" the movie thereby stopping it from getting a "100% Fresh" rating on rottentomatoes wondering what was wrong with them; other reports have it that grown men tore up and cried! Over an animated movie about toys?! Sweet!!
Re: Toy Story 3 by jeseen007: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: Toy Story 3 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2010
jeseen007:

Toy Story 3 Nice Disney Movie
Thanks. Appreciated!
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2010
From the way things are going, "Toy Story 3" might become the highest selling film of 2010 in the U.S.
Re: Toy Story 3 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
jeseen007:

Toy Story 3 Nice Disney Movie
wow, HD. . .
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
I didn't see the fist two parts but I got the feeling that they might have been interesting. I saw the third one because there was nothing else to watch.
Is it just me or did I notice hints of political correctness? Naturally, an evil person should die a brutal ugly death. I was expecting the frigging bear to get torn apart and his fluff and cotton all over the screen but the big bear only got to ride cross country on the hood of a bleeding truck? Is that the worst they could do? Abegi! Ok, maybe I'm the one that's too morbid. cheesy
Let's just say the kids will enjoy it more.
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2010
Na wa o! Some people can't do without adding spoilers. angry

@spikedcylinder
"Toy Story" & "Toy Story 2" are also very cool. You should go and check them out.
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
I just spoilt it for you eh? cheesy
Nah, the third one has spoilt it for me, don't think I'll watch the first two except I'm really really bored.
Re: Toy Story 3 by bgees(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I didn't see the fist two parts but I got the feeling that they might have been interesting. I saw the third one because there was nothing else to watch.
Is it just me or did I notice hints of political correctness? Naturally, an evil person should die a brutal ugly death. I was expecting the frigging bear to get torn apart and his fluff and cotton all over the screen but the big bear only got to ride cross country on the hood of a bleeding truck? Is that the worst they could do? Abegi! Ok, maybe I'm the one that's too morbid. cheesy
Let's just say the kids will enjoy it more.

cheesy yes u are. Remember , it's a cartoon.
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2010
Lol. cheesy
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2010
@spikedcylinder
You dey laff grin
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2010
Yes o! cheesy
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2010
A friend of mine almost cried while watching Toy Story 3. undecided I taya o!!
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
Is this your friend an Adult? shocked
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is this your friend an Adult? shocked

@spikedcylinder
Yep! The person is an adult.
Re: Toy Story 3 by vescucci(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2010
Leave Spike. There's an ice box where her heart used to be. Natural selection occurred within a decade in her and she only cries in response to physical pain.
Re: Toy Story 3 by Moyola(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2010
Yep! seennit! in tiwee-D! kiss
Re: Toy Story 3 by yanran336: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2010
I have watched this movie. it is little boring,
Re: Toy Story 3 by spikedcylinder: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2010
obinna5000:

@spikedcylinder
Yep! The person is an adult.

An adult cried for Toy Story 3? shocked Nawa o.

vescucci:

Leave Spike. There's an ice box where her heart used to be. Natural selection occurred within a decade in her and she only cries in response to physical pain.

You are just gay. tongue
Re: Toy Story 3 by obinna5000(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
spikedcylinder:

An adult cried for Toy Story 3? shocked Nawa o.

@spikedcylinder
My friend is not the only person. Some people who had already seen the film also cried while watching it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s ‘october 1′ Movie Trailer / Finally ONE-PUNCH MAN Season Two Confirmed! / Spring Anime 2017: Hinako Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.