Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Do I Need To Leave This Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do I Need To Leave This Country (4479 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by otipoju(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
eosigwe:
are you in the U.S

���
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Dubaiking(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
money, that's has always been the issues, you also need some good traveling experience
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by aniola1995(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
StylesX:
grin When I'm leaving come hold my leg na, I'll beat you to stupor before saying goodbye

Lol....
however I think the best way is to go with study visa.

Look for the requirements for schools in USA or Germany

And I think you will need like 2-3m....

Good luck
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by orobs93(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
StylesX:
When i was little, theres this aunt of mine i use to see everyday, she's my dad's older sissis (Step sis), then i stopped seeing her, i thought she died, when i grew up, i realized she has been in UK for over 10years, her kids are there and she took her sisters with her except my dad, I was happy because i thought one day I'll also come there through invites from any of them, but those selfish people left me and my siblings to rot, they don't owe me anything so i won't hold it against them, thats why i am determined to make way for my siblings too, she got there on her own, i can do it too, so what do i need to leave Nigeria legally and reside abroad, either Dubai, USA, canada, Austria, I'm cool as long as it ain't Africa, my siblings look up to me and i have to be thier salvation, how much money do i need?

Lalasticlala this is very important to me, please help push to fp

nothing is impossible if you have the money or not you can still look for a family friend or a relative that can sponsor you ...with his or her bank statement but if it's study visa you must pay school fees it's always expensive sondobyiur research plan from now but you must be able to show the what you are doing in Nigeria presently ...goodluck
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Acutechap(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2018
You need the right mind set and adequate information about your desired destination.
Get as much information as you can and take action promptly.
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Jamestown123: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
93Miles:
Don't leave ur country. Stay in Nigeria and make Nigeria a better place for u and ur generation. The change begins with u.

Those countries u wanna run to, if the citizens left it and ran just like u wanna do. Would those countries be a better place today?

LetsFixOurShitsTogether
U will fix and fix until u die, my brother the only way to change the country is by changing yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Osaos(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
otipoju:
How much do you have to start with. Do you have a passport?
You'll need visa fees Return ticket, Money for a car if you are coming to USA Money for accomodation and feeding for at least 6 months.

what way can I use to come to the US
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Osaos(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
otipoju:
How much do you have to start with. Do you have a passport?
You'll need visa fees Return ticket, Money for a car if you are coming to USA Money for accomodation and feeding for at least 6 months.

Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Ochinex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
StylesX:
like how much do i need upto five million?

Go to Germany: it is tuition free. But you must have up to 3.8m in your block acct, I think it is one of the easiest.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by StylesX: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ochinex:

Go to Germany: it is tuition free. But you must have up to 3.8m in your block acct, I think it is one of the easiest.

almost 4milla cry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by otipoju(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Osaos:

ng.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

The official website will hive you better info
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Osaos(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2018
otipoju:

ng.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/

The official website will hive you better info
can I DM you sir ?
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by aywhy93(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kydreams2:
You can go to Ukraine if you wish to travel...to get student visa is very easy and almost sure...you won’t spend too much ...and it one of the cheapest place to study in Europe...you will pay your school fee once you get to the country ...you don’t need to pay anything till u leave Nigeria ...accommodation and feeding us very cheap

Are you there presently?

Please, can I ask you some questions privately? Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by StylesX: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kydreams2:
You can go to Ukraine if you wish to travel...to get student visa is very easy and almost sure...you won’t spend too much ...and it one of the cheapest place to study in Europe...you will pay your school fee once you get to the country ...you don’t need to pay anything till u leave Nigeria ...accommodation and feeding us very cheap
How much is school fee?
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by OyinbowithaTan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
The advice to follow the student visa thread is good. Also studly online about H1B work visas. Find out which industries and employers in the USA sponsor H1B visas. They can be for technical Information Tech jobs or working in a Restaurant. An an example Trump's Mar a Lago country club restaurant hires foreign workers. Get on facebook and see if there is a Nigerian group for Nigerians working in the USA on these visas.
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by AlphaStyles(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
You need money oo like up to 1M above and i would advice you to posses some skills and relocate to countries that tax isnt too much and isnt that popular
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
You need money oo like up to 1M above and i would advice you to posses some skills and relocate to countries that tax isnt too much and isnt that popular
like which countries?
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by AlphaStyles(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2018
passymobile:
like which countries?
swizerland,greenland,serbia,hungary,belarus and co look for the cheap cities to live in
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
swizerland,greenland,serbia,hungary,belarus and co look for the cheap cities to live in
what is the easiest way to migrate to Switzerland or Hungary
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by AlphaStyles(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2018
passymobile:
what is the easiest way to migrate to Switzerland or Hungary
like i said have some skills here and have some money in your account that can sustain you while abroad before you start to make money before you start to think of visa and co
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by HeWrites(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Kydreams2:

Depends on your course of studies...but from 1k$

Are people on student visa allowed to work part-time?

Do you think N1.5m would be enough to process everything including tuition fee, feeding, traveling expense etc
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:
like i said have some skills here and have some money in your account that can sustain you while abroad before you start to make money before you start to think of visa and co
I am experienced in the construction field, ranging from bricklaying to solid plastering ,where can I get to with 1.2m
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by AlphaStyles(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
passymobile:
I am experienced in the construction field, ranging from bricklaying to solid plastering ,where can I get to with 1.2m
thats good and i would suggest you make it up to 2m because if you start processing now there wont be much left on you to use
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by StylesX: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kydreams2:

Depends on your course of studies...but from 1k$
1000$ a year?
Re: What Do I Need To Leave This Country by IchBinBrait(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
AlphaStyles:

Greenland is way too cold. Besides, the major occupation there is fishing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Las Vegas, Phoenix, Reduced To Ghost Towns As Temperatures Hit 120F(Photos) / My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures / Assylum In Europe,please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.