Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation (27621 Views)

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lilimax(f): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2018
chernest2002:
Saraki is running all inclusive parliament and that is why buhari can never win any argument against him. He is more educated and wiser than the herdman in asorock.
True!
The man is very intelligent.smiley
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
bluebay:
Where the Zombies? No comment from them yet? I guess they can only comment when they see their President Standing at his plane Entrance Nd waving at his Zombies... Lolz... They can't understand the reply Saraki gave coz they aren't educated ... grin
Like father like children smiley
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by nawtyme: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
nnachukz:
All the failings of this administration for good 3yrs are now blamed on Saraki. Including using 6 good months to assemble his ministers.
The useless policies are now Saraki's fault who also used Witchcraft to bewitch Buhari into looking the other way for all the executive impunity associated with his government.
Zombie life no be here o.
Oga shut up your mouth. You were one of those who campaigned for this administration. You should hide your head in shame.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lilimax(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
papascode:

ABEG tell saraki speech writer to collect one cold Heineken for my head. I have been following them they are eloquent and goes to show saraki has a the capacity to select on credibility.
How about Transmission transfusion, was his speech not written undecided shocked?
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lilimax(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2018
nawtyme:

Oga shut up your mouth. You were one of those who campaigned for this administration. You should hide your head in shame.
Free him jare cos most of them have repented smiley
They are no longer saying : Even if na NEPA bill he presents, we'll still vote for him shocked
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Ihateyoumod: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
godliman:
Tell bubu too to put personal interest aside and resign. osinbanjo can do better we all know that. No one pursues personal interest like bubu. He is old,sick and clueless yet he must rule or nigeria will burn,this is despicable selfishness and wickedness. If osibanjo fights corruption i will belief him. He is the only mr integriy i know..,za oza one is mr extegrity.

This is pure personal hatred, the man contested n won, it is his mandate, Nigerians didn't vote for osibanjo as their presidentz they voted for buhari....the polls r just months away, if u don't like d man vote him out but telling him to resign doesn't make any sense.......
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by nnachukz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
nawtyme:

Me campaign for Buhari? Check well, I read extensively about him. So I can't make such gravely mistake of campaigning for a man that has nothing except revenge and hatred to offer.
Dig deeper, you won't see any post of me campaigning for this old and wicked president.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by jinneyb(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Though Saraki has his faults, this is by far the best response I've ever seen. So detailed and full of facts. This is superb.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lifediary: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, Saraki has no moral justification to embark on this recess at this time, when issues of national importance are left unattended. Nigerian's are watching closely.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Are you wiser? angry
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Almaiga: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lifediary:

Are you wiser? angry

You say?

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lifediary: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
pfpmoderator:
They have speech writers who do the jobs

Are you saying President Buhari has no speech writers? I wish his speech writers could also be articulate.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Lifediary: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Almaiga:

You say?

Abeg, no vex. E be like say you go like fight well well.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by jimenyo: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's evident that this guy,Saraki has really studied these APC People!Ah....ah! See response!As though he knew exactly what they would come up with!
Buhari,tell your boys to leave this guy alone;he's gradually making you(all)look stupid before us!
It's crystal clear that he's intelligent and smarter than you all!
I advise you channel your energy towards good governance and leave this guy alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by GSA01: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
So the presidency should submit INEC supplementary budget to the Senate when they have not yet passed the main Budget, People should understand things, That its not possible to send the INEC budget as at the time NASS was still holding on to the 2018 budget, it is still the NASS and its Leadership that lead us to this current Impasse and for Political reasons they are refusing to reconvene..
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by edupedia: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
massinola:
Fact filled and articulated reply. Unlike that motor park tout of a chairman

I see some people below saying he's got speech writers who write his speeches for him and he does the final vetting. Yes I agree. But don't forget that Saraki has been so eloquent from day one. He's more like an orator. Saraki, Talba of Minna, Sanusi, Soludo et al are orators. If you think he's just reading or posting what others wrote for him, then you must be deluded. Why can't Baba do same? Transmission transmitter nko, who writes for him? An olodo like him? Give this Saraki some credits abeg

...fake defence of Saraki plus face likes boku Nairaland...whatever u say or do Saraki will be sacked and he can go to court as usual to defend the stolen mandate.......
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Favour9ja(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by godliman: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

This is pure personal hatred, the man contested n won, it is his mandate, Nigerians didn't vote for osibanjo as their presidentz they voted for buhari....the polls r just months away, if u don't like d man vote him out but telling him t o resign doesn't make any sense.......
most Nigerians voted him based on lies propagated by Apc. In any case you re right he should finish his tenure but lets hope he wont finish nigeria along.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by jayluv4real: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
massinola:
Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, on Sunday reacted to a statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari’s Media Organisation, were the later cautioned and urged him to reconvene the Senate to attend to urgent national issues.

The organisation accused Saraki of postponing the resumption of the Senate, despite the ongoing issue in the country, especially the INEC budget and approval for foreign loans tied to several critical infrastructures.

Recall also that the organisation through its chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke opined that Saraki is the one laying siege on the whole country by using his position to undermine the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

But reacting on the issue, Saraki through his special assistant on new media, Olu Onemola said that the organisation’s statement was a careful and deliberate example of conscientious ignorance on full display.

Read the full statement below:

“It is necessary to begin this response to the Buhari Media Organization by reminding us of the aforementioned fact. This is because their statement is a careful and deliberate example of conscientious ignorance on full display.

By now, the Nigerian people are aware that the Executive branch could have submitted INEC’s 2019 Election budget at the time it submitted the 2018 appropriations proposal last year. Furthermore, the Executive had from January till June this year to submit the budget request.

However, due to a lack of foresight, or the usual display of tardiness or an attempt to ensure that due process would not be followed — the INEC budget request was submitted by the Executive branch only a few days before the statutory National Assembly annual recess.

Regardless of this unforced error on the part of the Executive, the National Assembly has continued its work on this budget. As it stands: the relevant Senate & House Committees have held individual budgetary hearings with the INEC Chairman & all his Commissioners on this budget.

The @NGRSenate and @HouseNGR have also held follow-up Joint Committee meetings to carefully scrutinize the provisions of the budget. Furthermore, the Joint Committees are now scheduled to meet on Monday when they are expected to come up with a Committee report.

This Report will then be given to the Appropriations Committee, which will spell out how to source the President’s virement request through the concerned MDAs. Any person or organization that is conversant with legislative due process would know this.

It is only after the Appropriations Committee has worked on the budget details that a plenary sitting is required to adopt the final report.

The Senate President, the Senate and the entire National Assembly, are committed to ensuring that the 2019 elections receive all necessary funding. However, this should not be at the expense of due process and stated guidelines.

Groups like the Buhari Media Organization that try to scapegoat the Senate President for the failure of the Executive to submit INEC’s 2019 election budget on time, know that the National Assembly has been working on this request through its Committees.

Nigerians want to know why President Buhari withheld his assent on the first Electoral Act passed by the National Assembly to help legalize the various innovations that are needed for free and fair elections. These are the questions @BuhariMediaORG should ask their principal.

@BuhariMediaORG should ask their principal the following questions:

“What is he afraid of in the very progressive proposals contained in the Electoral Bill?”

“Why does he want to frustrate the 2019 election by not signing the much-needed enabling laws into effect?”

For the record, it is necessary to state that the Buhari Media Organization (@BuhariMediaORG), in its failed attempt to mislead the public, has been crying more than the bereaved.

During this process, INEC, that will utilize the funds and conduct the proposed elections has stated that it is confident and comfortable with the thorough and transparent response exhibited by the National Assembly.

Finally, it is necessary to once again emphasize that the public will continue to see through all attempts to mislead them with empty political grandstanding that is detrimental to the adherence to due process that the National Assembly’s leadership is committed to upholding.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/saraki-blows-hot-fires-back-at-buhari-media-organisation/amp/

Damn i'm tired of reading Saraki's gist everywhere arghhhh
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
hush15:

Worse is their rush and blackmail to get the fraudulent budget signed. i suspect that they all have a stake in that money else, why all these problem if not that their campaign fund is coming from there
grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Shugavee(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akinz0126:

Very apt ma Guy.
Have been saying it and'll continue to say it that the president we need now is a smart and intelligent thief in the person of Dr bukola saraki..The ones who has been masquerading has mr integrity has failed us woefully.

Let us give it to saraki who is a thief and knows all the thieves and crooks in 9ja enough is enough
I agree with you,, like my mother use to say if u hv a thief in ur house,, hand ur money to the thief,,
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Ihateyoumod: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
godliman:
most Nigerians voted him based on lies propagated by Apc. In any case you re right he should finish his tenure but lets hope he wont finish nigeria along.

It is statement like urs that will finish Nigeria not him.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by dokie: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
kunmiiii:
Nice writeup but people shouldn't use this as a good yardstick becos it doesn't necessarily mean he wrote it personally, even his posts on social media are not typed by him but might be vetted by him before posting.

No boss, even in the business world writes his speech, or memo. They are written by trust worthy staff who have learnt over the period they have worked with their bosses, how their bosses think. When they are done writing, a draft is given to oga to check if it meets his expectations. A few backs and forth between the writer and Oga, before Oga appends his signature on the final document which he believes communicates his thoughts best.

That's the way it works everywhere. If you consider the amount of time it takes to write these things (sometimes a whole day or more) you will understand why Oga cannot write it.
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by chiedozie198100: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
awelekiti:
More shots are expected in coming days because the APC is desperate in pulling saraki down because of his presidential ambition.

and they are indirectly making Nigerians to love him more.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Ndonu101: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari shows so much disdain for due process and accountability. Not sure why some believe a man who hates to be accountable can be a man of integrity
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by Akshow: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
wolverine1987:

seriously I'm beginning to like dis man everyday
hey
Re: Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation by baby8ace(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Now I know why Evans should contest for president and write good speech from prison becos of his intelligence .Am so sure some ppl will hv reason to vote for him.the earlier we stop all this hatred d better for the nation,pres buhari remains d best president in Nigeria dat wish well for d ppl.very soon sm1 from southeast will become president ,wat u are doing 2day will be paid back 2 u in full.live beyond hatred nd u will live a peaceful life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue / Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published / Oyinlola To Akande: You Awarded N800m Contract, Made Full Advance Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.