Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Build Your Own Business In Shipping - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build Your Own Business In Shipping (273 Views)

How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Own Business In Shipping by grantefe(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
WhatsApp or call me on: 08171046905

Are you an entrepreneur or wants to be entrepreneur and exporter, you wish to import/export all kinds of products from
Nigeria to around the world but you don’t know how to handle the shipping instructions (SI) and how to secure the proper
documentation and required permits to ship FOOD STUFF and other PRODUCTS around Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Australia,
South America and America (USA)
Then I’m your guy.

WhatsApp or call me on: 08171046905 (Mr. Martins)

(1) (Reply)

Content Management Expert Needed! / Zari Estate Massive Recruitment 2018 Is Out | Apply Now / How To Write The Cv That Gets You Your Desired Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.