Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? (2801 Views)

Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month / Job Offers In Surulere, Lagos! / Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? by Lumento: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
Due to the nature and working schedule

of the job offers available, this alert is

strictly applicable to those who are living

in Sango Ota area of Ogun State at present

(Other locations would be treated over

time). Note that all successful applicants

would have their residence verified.

Do you live in Sango Ota at present?
Do you desire better job and business offers

in your area (Sango Ota)?
Would you like to drastically minimize or

eliminate your daily transportation costs,

thereby increasing your income?

If your answer to any of the above questions

is YES, then hurry now and send an email to

info@evopacks.com specifying: name,

discipline (area of specilization), phone

numbers and email address only.

Only successful candidates would be

contacted for all the other details and

NO FEES OF ANY KIND
is ever required.

P.S. The company's official website is under

construction. Candidates would be contacted

via their response link until later when all

the necessary information would be displayed

on the completed website and the address

relayed to everyone.

Thank you,
EVOPACKS management.

Re: Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? by abdulsallam: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good Day, My name is Abdulsallam Boluwatife. I live in ogun state, am 25 years old. please, am in need of job and i promise to abide with the rules and regulation of any available job given to me.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard That Nigeria Customs Service Are Having Training For Officers .how True / NIS Recruitment / Haunted House-a Family In Scotland Is Looking For A Nanny On 50000 Pounds Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.