Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! (17432 Views)

Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month / Job Offers In Surulere, Lagos! / Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
Do you live in Sango Ota at present?
Do you desire better job and business offers in your area (Sango Ota)?
Would you like to drastically minimize or eliminate your daily transportation costs, thereby increasing your income?

If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then hurry now and send an email with the subject as "Sango job/ business offers" to info@evopacks.com specifying: name, discipline (area of specilization), phone numbers and email address only.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for all the other details and NO FEES OF ANY KIND is ever required.

P.S. The company's official website is under construction. Candidates would be contacted via their response link until later when all the necessary information would be displayed on the completed website and the address relayed to everyone.
Thank you,
EVOPACKS management.

Once again, it is emphasized that this particular offer is only open to CURRENT/ PERMANENT residents of Sango Ota. If you dont fit in, just tell a friend who does or help him/ her register so long as you have the required details necessary for the preliminary registration (A confirmation mail would be sent to you shortly after registration).

It is also emphasized that NO FEES is to be paid to anyone as far as this offer is concerned.

Yours sincerely,
EVOPACKS Management.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
Applications should only be sent once, please.

1 Like

Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
it's this application still on
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
The application is still on and will stay open for a few weeks (the closing date will be posted a week before then).
After this period, the collected entries will be sorted and screened- shortlisted applicants will then be contacted while viable alternatives would be suggested for the others.

Since EVOPACKS would bear all the processing costs, NO FEES is ever requested from anyone.

Yours sincerely,
EVOPACKS Management.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by eresource(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2010
I'm a job seeker living in Sango Ota but please I'd like to know- is there a specific nature to the job/business so that I would actually know if I am particularly eligible?
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by basiks: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2010
I just submitted and was sent my confirmation mail. thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by newage1(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2010
I just submitted mine too.

And I need to add that, in a country riddled with rip-offs posing as employers and job agencies, this offer seems to be a relief since no fees is involved! Bravo.

@ e-resource, since the post specifies that you give the detail of your discipline without a need for attaching your cv, I think that settles it. What I think is that EVOPACKS would group the applications into various categories and sort out who fits into what department.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by folexultra: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
This is really nice. It seems we who live in the sururbs of Lagos have been remembered at last.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by infomaniac: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
@ poster, thanks a lot.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
Now i need the real information now, kindly assist i am tired of homealone now, Can any1 come to my resques,
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by infomaniac: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2010
@ homealone0
What exactly do u want?
Job or Business?
To be candid, I can point u in some generally positive direction on both issues for free- just say what it is you want and we'll take it from there.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2010
I need job, Tho i am into infant business for now, But need work which i am gonna use in financing this business from God, Wish you understand my plight
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by dolu2007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
Nice 1
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by infomaniac: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
By infant business, do u mean baby things?
And really, there r various ways by which u can source for funds and capital for your business but this in turn depends on several parameters such as the scope of your biz, the market level (e.g wholesaler, reseller), feasibility report and marketing strategies.
1. The scope of ur biz would determine which facilities can readily loan you money
2. Your market level would tell us how much money we r looking at/ for
3. Your feasibility report would give any investor an overview of what you r into and hitherto be ur convincing tool
4. Your marketing strategies would help you start up a biz quite easily with little or no capital since buyers might be made to pay upfront

Generally, capital sources include friends, relatives, personal savings, microfinance banks etc
But I always advice people to try as much as possible to stay away from loans unless u r very sure u'd pay back in a very very short period. This is because interest rates have a subtle way of turning bizmen to slaves.

I hope these helps a wee bit.
Lets know the specifics of what u already av, maybe sumtins cld fit around it. But u need nt divulge ur biz secrets o- only the dispensable details.

For jobs, na just God.

For biz, they abound all around u.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
Having all these information from you,I am into infant business which i need finance to enlarge the coast of business size, Tho i got no ideal how you think you can loan me and what are the consequence behind this funds, Tho i am not willing to borrow or the word loaning funds for business, I will be glad to know more of this soon.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by segunmoyin(m): 4:43am On Jul 07, 2010
I HAVE SENT MY CV BUT THERE WAS NO REPLY FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS NOW
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2010
@ Segunmoyin,
You said 4 weeks- that's simply impossible since the ad just came out less than two weeks ago.

Besides, nobody asked for your Cv. Just send the required data in the specified format to the provided address and you will sure get an admin feedback.

As an advice, you should always verify your details and be truthful because all prospespective employers believe that integrity and competence rank high among other qualities.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2010
Pardon the typos in the last post, it simply refused to be modified.

@ Segunmoyin,
You said 4 weeks- that's simply impossible since the ad just came out less than two weeks ago.

Besides, nobody asked for your Cv. Just send the required data in the specified format to the provided address and you will surely get an admin feedback.

As an advice, endeavour to always verify your details and be truthful because all prospective employers believe that integrity and competence should rank high among other qualities.

Thank you,
EVOPACKS Team.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by segunmoyin(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2010
Am very sorry that was a mistake.
i just check my mail, any way thanks for the advise.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2010
I sent you message even via email, haven't read from you since
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by wealthyk: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
i have a brother who resides in Abule Egba, can he apply since its not far to Sango and can get to work early enough
thanks
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by infomaniac: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ homealone0,
I ddnt evn drop my email in here so hw cld u mail me?
Anyway, ur post was vague (i.e. unclear). I neva sd I'd loan u money or for u to go for loans.
I actually sd u should stay away frm loans if u can. And I also saw ur snail business post in here somewhere- if u r into snailery, thts a big tym money spinner so work on it.
If u dont already supply fast food joints and hotels then u should start on tht angle too.

Yours in success,
Infomaniac.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
Yeah i must have make it know to you that i am into infant business before,Mean while,the email address which you added to your message in your previous message, What about that?
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by newage1(m): 3:23am On Jul 09, 2010
Now pls tell me y u guyz (homealone0 & infomaniac) r bickering bout email addy when u shld be asking relevant questions like when does ds offer close? and when do we get called?
No disrespect bt i tink u both can create a new post 4 urselves to im on.

Eyin temi, abi mo wiire?!
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by newage1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
Can sum1 pls supply me wt d answers I need? plssssss
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by homealone0: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
Yeah i presumed i mis-understood what poster explain to me then, Tho i am into infant business and all i need is a work which after couple of time,weeks or months i can finance my business without borrowing,cos this business is gonna be beyond our imagination now,.But i don't need anybody;s loan, poster kindly share ideals on what i need to do now, where can i work with my qualification,
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by newage1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
@ homealone0
I dont know what u were discussing wt anybody but if it is a job u want, there r loads of them posted in this section of the forum.
And depending on ur qualification, u can get a job wt a company either as their staff or on contract. Chk out factories in ur area, online vacancy sites, small businesses tht dont require much startup capital etc. There is always sum'n to do if u cn only settle for less and be content wt starting small.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by basiks: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2010
This post has evolved into a bulk of information exchange medium. That's nice. At least, job seekers rub minds b4 d gud deal comes.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by Lumento: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hello Everyone,
The application period is finally drawing to a close as the set target for valid submissions has nearly been reached. Therefore, it has just been decided that the closing date for all applications be fixed at 31st July 2010. Pertinent feedback/ updates for all shortlisted applicants would be sent out out within 2weeks after closing date (i.e on or before 14th Aug. 2010). Thank you very much for your time.

Yours sincerely,
EVOPACKS Team.

P.S. Check the first post for guidelines on how to apply (It is however re-attached below). And please, kindly adhere to the instructions so as to avoid disqualification. Once again, it is emphasized that NO FEES of any kind is required throughout the process.

"INITIAL ADVERT POST":-
Do you live in Sango Ota at present?
Do you desire better job and business offers in your area (Sango Ota)?
Would you like to drastically minimize or eliminate your daily transportation costs, thereby increasing your income?

If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then hurry now and send an email with the subject as "Sango job/ business offers" to info@evopacks.com specifying: name, discipline (area of specilization), phone numbers and email address only.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for all the other details and NO FEES OF ANY KIND is ever required.

Once again, it is emphasized that this particular offer is only open to CURRENT/ PERMANENT residents of Sango Ota. If you dont fit in, just tell a friend who does or help him/ her register so long as you have the required details necessary for the preliminary registration (A confirmation mail would be sent to you shortly after registration).

Yours sincerely,
EVOPACKS Management.
Re: Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! by infomaniac: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
Two weeks notice, fair enuf. Make the whole thing conclude quick make we sabi wetin next,

(1) (Reply)

Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Please How Much Does Sahara Group Pay Their Interns/new Entry / My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.