Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay (30503 Views)

Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Ratello: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Soccer shocker: Footballer kills mum, sleeps with aunt, sister 

A FRENCH footballer has shocked the world with a series of bizarre claims – saying he had sex with his aunt and sister, and his mum was killed in a “spiritual sacrifice”.

In video footage released online, Shiva N’Zigou, previously of French club Nantes, claimed his mother was killed in a “spiritual sacrifice” to further his footballing career.

He also claimed he was also five years older – aged 39 – than it was thought, claiming his parents changed the D.O.B. on his birth certificate.

Shiva goes on to claim he has had a number of homosexual affairs and incestuous relationships with both his aunt and his sister. He said: “I had [sexual] relations with my aunt.

“These relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister.

“I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man.”

Shiva played for multiple football clubs, including French FC Nantes, and rounded off his career in 2016. The player partook in 24 matches as part of the national Gabonese squad from 2000 to 2008, netting five goals.

Shiva is said to be the youngest player in the AFCON, reportedly making his debut at the age of 16.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/soccer-shocker-footballer-kills-mum-sleeps-with-aunt-sister/

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21am On Aug 20, 2018
OH Lawd

7 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by ipobarecriminals: 3:36am On Aug 20, 2018
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed sad sad sad sad sad sad angry shocked Shiva N'ZigouMy Afrika immigrant.Hang d bastard

8 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Islie: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by toluxa1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
With all the so called sacrifices nobody still sabi am. It never pays to serve the Devil, Never!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by emeijeh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who is this Caster Sememyar?

4 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Obanaijacom: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
After all these things, still you no reach anywhere
evil no dey pay

41 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by fashrola(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yet him never win Plastic spoon or cup for football sad

34 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Trapnews: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sKeetz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
After every every, you still no ball pass batshuayi.

Juju is the most useless concept in African culture. Our belief in juju and superstition is a stumbling block to our development.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Abfinest007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
upon all this sacrifice u nor still boom
like for cr7 without human sacrifice he is still beta

7 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by livinus009(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Highest level of Cowardice.. This one should be Buried Alive..

6 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by mayorjosh(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lmfaaoooo

My brain couldn't process the entire headline at first then after it did I yelled wtf?!!!!!

Africans are backward people I swear

8 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why is he tolding the world all these things
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Observer2(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mental case
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by hisgrace090: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
The quest for wealth?

The number of people doing what he does are many today, the world is becoming something else.

3 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ayemi funke
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by jordyspices: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Which kind story be dis

1 Like

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by brownrockafela(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nawa
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
He looks yoruba to me...

4 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by dust144(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Only you?

1 Like

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sirusX(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked yet you still no blow....why evils??

7 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by deebrain(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
biafranation:
He looks yoruba to me...

As a proud Igbo, I insist you all ignore this toad.

1 Like

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Philinho(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Things fall apart.... We gat check his brain

1 Like

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Nwodosis(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is he saying that the footballers that we are hearing their names with countless trophies have scarified more than him?

3 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by kerry57: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Old news since last week confession. Not surprised though, e no be African? E no be today abeg.

1 Like

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Buharimustgo: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by okolet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Even with the sacrifice you nor popular reach even pogba hair cut cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sanpipita(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
If they had consensual sex I don't see the problem just funny he thought sacrificing his mom will make him some top player, he even forged age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Arthur To Be 13th Star To Play With Messi & CR7... How Do The Rest Compare Duo? / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.