Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay (30639 Views)

Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by xendra: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
sanpipita:
If they had consensual sex I don't see the problem just funny he thought sacrificing his mom will make him some top player, he even forged age
so if incest is consensual then it's ok?? shocked only God knows how much more evil you are capable of.
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by LZAA: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
GMbuharii:
N'zgou MUFUTAU Shiva..

A conehead.
grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Rajosh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
and he didn't even win African best.
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sanpipita(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
xendra:
so if incest is consensual then it's ok?? shocked only God knows how much more evil you are capable of.

Evil cos I said incest if consensual sex is OK? don't you want me approve non consensual sex? carry your shallow mind away from me, any small thing una go bring God for matter, living saints
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by xendra: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Evil cos I said incest if consensual sex is OK? don't you want me approve non consensual sex? carry your shallow mind away from me, any small thing una go bring God for matter, living saints
smh.....every time people like you hear God for matter fear (y'all claim hate) go catch you. Even in sane places the laws are against it. Stay there dey fool yourself, "mr exposed"
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Jackonsy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
and oooo

you look ancient to me so
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sanpipita(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
xendra:
smh.....every time people like you hear God for matter fear (y'all claim hate) go catch you. Even in sane places the laws are against it. Stay there dey fool yourself, "mr exposed"

Which fear? you probably think its everyone that's a sheeple, where was God when Abraham married his cousin or where was he when lot daughters took turns on their dad let me not even go any further, guess you are too daft to know while others outlaw it some have it legalized, and never think laws are not a construct of morality they are not, also know laws are subject to be reviewed at anytime.
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by xendra: 3:46am On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

Which fear? you probably think its everyone that's a sheeple, where was God when Abraham married his cousin or where was he when lot daughters took turns on their dad let me not even go any further, guess you are too daft to know while others outlaw it some have it legalized, and never think laws are not a construct of morality they are not, also know laws are subject to be reviewed at anytime.
haha.....You are one of the reasons I stopped dashing out mentions on nairaland. cheesy cheesy mr open minded indeed, you need help joor!
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sanpipita(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2018
xendra:
haha.....You are one of the reasons I stopped dashing out mentions on nairaland. cheesy cheesy mr open minded indeed, you need help joor!

Better stick to that, cos you lack intellectual capacity to engage people, rather than tell me where was God when Abraham and co were committing their own incest you are here blabbing
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by xendra: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2018
sanpipita:

Better stick to that, cos you lack intellectual capacity to engage people, rather than tell me where was God when Abraham and co were committing their own incest you are here blabbing
cheesy cheesy I ask again, why are the dummies specially the guys quick to mention intellectual capacity .....
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by sanpipita(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
xendra:
cheesy cheesy I ask again, why are the dummies specially the guys quick to mention intellectual capacity .....

Cos you have shown you lack it as regards this issue, you equate consensual incest as evil but then you can't tell me where God was when this so called evil was committed by people he even went far as blessing, you will do well to expand your knowledge on certain issues before engaging in them
Re: Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay by Werwolf: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
See d way e village ppl da dance SOAPY 4 e head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Remembers Samuel Okwaraji (Photos) / Nigeria 33rd In New FIFA Rankings / Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.