Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC (612 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by OWOJELA: 5:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Sunday revealed why the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, defected from the party to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Tinubu said Saraki, Tambuwal and other defectors left the ruling party because APC could not offer them what they wanted.

He disclosed that Saraki and Tambuwal wanted automatic tickets and “sharing of the national wealth which the APC could not guarantee.”

REad full details from the source: https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/08/tinubu-breaks-silence-on-defections.html

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Stemkay: 5:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Oga, shut up there before ..........

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by orisa37: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2018
The idea of no Buhari for President no APC is obscene to brilliant Nigerians like Saraki and Tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by dingbang(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2018
cool
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by orisa37: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2018
What is APC Plan for Advancement for people like:- Osinbajo Saraki Tambuwal and recently Okpabio? Should they just be follow-follow like dundil united?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by spafu(m): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Look at this useless mgbati mgbati son of Afonja, the great miners of skulls kingdom talking nonsense. It is his fear of Buhari that has kept him glued to the APC even when he was sideline for years. Those who are fearless have left him to continue his zombie habit blindly following Buhari and his gangs of hungry supporters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Joevics(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2018
See who is talking about sharing nation's resources.
Oga Tinubu, we know you don't share, you just cut and own a large chunk of it.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2018
I still maintain my stand that after sowore, who I believe doesn't have enough political structure yet to win a national election (I may be wrong), BUHARI & osibanjo is the next best thing for Nigeria in 2019!

It really is as clear as day, PDP is hell and her candidates are nothing but a bunch of resource looting demons! #NeverAgain

Meanwhile, Tinubu is just an absolute rare gem of a politician! #Respect
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by lx3as(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2018
spafu:
Look at this useless mgbati mgbati son of Afonja, the great miners of skulls kingdom talking nonsense. It is his fear of Buhari that has kept him glued to the APC even when he was sideline for years. Those who are fearless have left him to continue his zombie habit blindly following Buhari and his gangs of hungry supporters

See how you opt to derail this thread with your tribal comment; when they come for you and your tribe now you will want to report to UN, Trump, etc.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Teacher1776(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Oshiomhole said they (The APC) will not lose sleep over Saraki and the other defectors. But like every ApC statement, he lied. All APc big shots have suddenly developed insomnia over Saraki and the defectors. Even sick Buhari has to rush from London over them.
HBP will attack some people over them ooo
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
spafu:
your fellow igbos will probably hail you for this brilliant statement.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2018
jayfolarin:
I still maintain my stand that after sowore, who I believe doesn't have enough political structure yet to win a national election (I may be wrong), BUHARI & osibanjo is the next best thing for Nigeria in 2019!

It really is as clear as day, PDP is hell and her candidates are nothing but a bunch of resource looting demons! #NeverAgain

Meanwhile, Tinubu is just an absolute rare gem of a politician! #Respect
look at this one,hailing thieves your future has been shared finished.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by magoo10(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2018
For tinubu to finally put mouth for the matter you know say water don pass garri.

Senate president saraki has dealt the useless apc a very big blow.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Defections, Lists Reasons Saraki, Tambuwal Dumped APC by Mynd44: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018

(1)

Buhari Would Be Full Blown Dictator If Allowed To Return In 2019 – Soyinka / 2019: Hours After Saraki’s Presidential Declaration, Tambuwal Joins Race / PHOTOS: Former Osun Speaker Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.