Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Physically-challenged Blogger, Lizzy, Welcome Her First Child - Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Physically-challenged Blogger, Lizzy, Welcome Her First Child - Photos (264 Views)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Jubilation As Toyin Abraham Allegedly Set To Welcome Her Second Child / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physically-challenged Blogger, Lizzy, Welcome Her First Child - Photos by umahi88(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2018
HomeentertainmentPhysically-challenged Nigerian blogger, Lizzy, and husband, Amen, welcome their first child
Physically-challenged Nigerian blogger, Lizzy, and husband, Amen, welcome their first child

As God may have it, Lizzy, a physically-challenged blogger, and husband welcomed their first child.

Lizzy made this known on her Instagram account when shared photos with below captions

READ ALSO: Bobrisky Releases “Flawless Photos” To Prove He Has Perfect Skin

She wrote:

This photo is undisputedly the least glamorous photo on my page, and yet it's my absolute favorite. Swollen legs, puffy face and my postpartum body. I could have waited to take the perfect "Baby is here" photos to share this news with you all ... but my heart is so full of joy right now that I want to share God's unfiltered goodness in my life. Please say hello to our baby girl! She was born on August 16th, 2018! We are home now and still in total awe of God and how perfect she is.......Read more

Source: https://www.newsvib.com/2018/08/physically-challenged-nigerian-blogger-lizzy-and-husband-amen-welcomes-their-first-child.html

(1) (Reply)

Newsngr - Deadline Looms As Nigeria Face Football Ban / 12 Killed In Edo Failed Robbery / Architectural Design (3 Bedroom Bungalow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.